AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2006, 05:13   #106

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov

I am affraid that's what it takes sometimes to keep the forums tidy ... well, tidier
but jeff is right, I would rather be seen as pain-in-the-but mergerator than a mod who has to ask people to watch their language
lol, damn, I'm always asking people to watch their language. Merging still seems to be the thing I do most though here too.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:21   #107

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
lol, damn, I'm always asking people to watch their language. Merging still seems to be the thing I do most though here too.
oh, no, I didn't mean it like that but like jeff said - if merging is all we mods have to do, that means there is no trouble in the forums.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 19:18   #108

Rando

Registered User
 
Rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Rando is on a distinguished road
ok dallabona is officially napoli's player. now we have 28 players. i am sure we will be trimming down to at least 26 players.
will fiori be with us next season? i prefer to sell kalac than fiori.
__________________

Rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 04:26   #109

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
Fiori is old now, we don't need to sell him nor play him, Kalac can leave while he still has a price tag...
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 06:16   #110

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-Sheva
Fiori is old now, we don't need to sell him nor play him, Kalac can leave while he still has a price tag...
yup true its up to fiori i think it would have been better for him to leave milan in his earlier days that way he would have had more playing time and less sitting time other than that i have for him
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 16:33   #111

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
And you should, everyone should have respekt for every playa!
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 12:39   #112

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
Sorry for offtopic. Guys do you know is Sobis coming ornot?
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 12:45   #113

andras3

Registered User
 
andras3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Zalaegerszeg, Hungary
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Maldini
andras3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Sorry for offtopic. Guys do you know is Sobis coming ornot?
nobody knows. we will be wiser after belgrade.
andras3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 12:45   #114

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Dave, im a humble guy, and i'll give that transfer a 50% likelihood to happen. The remaining 40% is that he'll go to Valencia, and the 10% is to remain where he is.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 12:51   #115

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
What I want to know.. is if he's "not Milan-worthy" then who exactly is ? And what's the official ruling on buying non-EU players?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 13:20   #116

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
You're dead right... I'm getting sick and tired of that crap of eventual incomers being not 'Milan Material'... come on, is Kalac 'Milan Material'?!? Amoroso?!? Brocchi?!? Vogel?!? Simic?!? So let's cut that nonsense talking!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 13:43   #117

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRE-NO-LI
You're dead right... I'm getting sick and tired of that crap of eventual incomers being not 'Milan Material'... come on, is Kalac 'Milan Material'?!? Amoroso?!? Brocchi?!? Vogel?!? Simic?!? So let's cut that nonsense talking!
do you see any of them in our starting 11?
If that's your argument for Sobis being Milan material then any player out there worthy of spending 95% of the time on Milan's bench is a capable reinforcement for our attack ... I am not even gonna try reminding you that we still need a replacement for Sheva and not just a luxury, part-time recruit, which Sobis might easily turn out to be.

Last edited by zlatanov; 20-08-2006 at 15:10.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 13:46   #118

xomilanxo

Registered User
 
xomilanxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Kaka,Sheva,Messi,Inzaghi,Saviola
xomilanxo is on a distinguished road
I hope Milan gets Sobis and Tevez
xomilanxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 13:48   #119

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
What I want to know is if that is even possible..?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 13:55   #120

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
What I want to know is if that is even possible..?
I believe it is becuase from what I remember the rule for bringing in Non-European players is that we can buy one more than we had the previous year. By releasing Sheva, a Ukranian, we basically have freed 2 spots for non-Europeans.
Also, I beleive I read somewhere that both Mascherano and Tevez have European passports - one of them Italian and the other Spanish, I believe but don't quote me on this one.
What I am not sure is whether the transfer rule is about non-European or non-EU players. The thing is that Sheva, as a Ukranian, is a citizen of a European country but not of the EU.
The reason I mention that is because some time ago there was a court case where Milan attorneys argued that any European player even not from the EU, like Sheva, has an equal right to work in Italy ... or something like that ... and I think in the end the court ruled in their, Sheva's and Milan's, favour ... but that was some time ago and I don't remember the details that well.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.