AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-08-2006, 09:22   #106

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Sleep, a footballer's value is something highly subjective, dude. For instance: Real payed 28 M euros for Diarra. Is Diarra worth of that cash? I dunno, but that's the reality of today's football market, so it's take it or leave it.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 09:31   #107

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
Leave it. Of course Diarra isn't worth that due to his performance up to now. But nothing to suprise if they are Real or Chelsea. I'd rather have some young talented players or take some risk with Sobis or Huntelaar than have someone who is famous but overrated <I mean the price>.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 09:34   #108

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
You can mark my words, Sleep: If Berlusconi was not to splash his cash on a generous way, we won't have a competitive side on the next season.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 09:42   #109

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
if that character of him makes us buy young talents <for cheap> and not buy too expensive ones <Diarra, Torres>, I will be happy. And a team of Young Talent can work well. Maybe like this one <not sure that they are cheap>.

Cech <don't know any good young GK apart from him>
Marcelo Metzelder Alex Lahm
Messi Kaka Gourcuff Sneijder
Sobis Huntelaar
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 10:19   #110

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
So you're suggesting we don't need Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaladze? This is maybe an all-star youth team. It doesn't mean they will succeed. There is no one with any experience. Honestly, looking at that line up makes me want to puke. No offence.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 10:27   #111

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
i'm talking about youth team. If it's Milan, maybe like this

Dida
Bonera Nesta Kaladze Lahm
Gattuso Pirlo
Kaka Gourcuff
Gilardino Sobis

What do you mean by no offence? If it's no defence I can understand. I don't know <or can't think out> any young good DM now.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 10:29   #112

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Ok, then nevermind. I thought you actually wanted that squad for Milan But I really don't want Lahm, he is overrated because of a decent World Cup and he doesn't have the size to be an effective defender.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 10:33   #113

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
I would be happy with:

Amelia

Oddo Bonera Nesta Jankulovski

Gattuso Maxi Rodriguez Pirlo Kaká

Torres Gilardino
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 10:35   #114

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
Lahm is not my favourite defender. I don't like him or hate him, I just don't know any young left defender, maybe de jong will work too. I actually want this Milan team, because when playing game, I always try to have a really really young squad, and it works well <not so realistic>.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 10:44   #115

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
Cech <don't know any good young GK apart from him>
Marcelo Metzelder Alex Lahm
Messi Kaka Gourcuff Sneijder
Sobis Huntelaar
Mine would have Lahm and Sergio Ramos at the back. And for the other 2, I don't know enough young players YET & would not choose one I haven't seen at all LOL. and don't know Sneijder, so I'll put Robinho there.
Plus Torres up front!!!

Last edited by arcy; 19-08-2006 at 11:15.
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 10:59   #116

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
AS Grenoli said, if we dont buy someone that is real class, we will not be competative ion CL against teams like Chelsea, Barca, Real and on....

But even when we buy some striker, you all will once again see that we dont have quality players to rotate with Seedorf and Pirlo. Seedorf is on downfall of his form, and Pirlo is always owerused by Carlo. Gourcuff is too young, Marek is out of form for 2 years, serginho can only play pure winger, and so on...Ambro, Vogel.... Player like Maxi is badly needed, now when Diarra is gone.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 11:07   #117

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
And you know, Mrki, the problem is that we're not reacting with the correct frame of mind to the reality of today's football, but also the current state of football market, a tough and ruthless universe. We're hanging too much on big names from the past, players like Seedorf are simply underachieving since a long time ago, and there's no evidence that this scenery will change.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 11:12   #118

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
just curious; how on earth can the number of posts here fewer than the one about Rafael Sobis? I don't think it makes any sense.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 11:12   #119

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
I don't think hanging out with past big names is wrong. I think it's an action of a great club <not buy, sell, buy, sell like Chelsea>. The only problem is we don't buy new youth players to use when our players are too old.

Jeff: maybe we are all tired of the Love between Torres and Atletico
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 11:14   #120

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Don't you prefer to hang on PRESENT or FUTURE big names, Sleep? Come on...
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.