![]() |
|
|
#106 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home Last edited by NAMMY; 22-08-2006 at 14:03. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#107 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
Sorry! Childhood rhyme...got it now, and its ok! So far so good! Thanks Zlat!! LOVE THE 3rd KIT!!1 ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
good shot on goal...nice hold up play by Pippo!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#109 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
what are you using to watch it..?
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#110 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Shanghai on SopCast is pretty good quality and no buffering at all ... at least for me
|
|
|
|
|
|
#111 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Just got a glimpse of some of our fans in the stadium!! FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#112 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I am using ppstream...no hiccups so far!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#113 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Shot saved by Dida...pretty tame effort...took it easily..Pirlo looking good, Serghino a bit too casual...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#114 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Good cross by serghino...nothing absoloutley nothing from Kaka so far...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#115 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Istok
Fave Players: NO PROFIT!!!
![]() |
please somone give me link for the game!!!!!!!!HELPPPP!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
![]() |
the commentator is an ac milan fan? keep singing praise of our players.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#117 | ||
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#118 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
![]() |
nice pass from pirlo but cafu is offside.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#119 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: norway
Fave Players: KAKA, PIRLO, PIPPO, MALDINI,
![]() |
Quote:
FORZA MILAN, OLČ, OLČ OLČEEEEEEEEEEE!!
__________________
ACMILAN FOR LIFE
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#120 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sřnderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
Milan under pressure or is it a pretty "slow tempo" match with a lot of errors?
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|