AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-08-2006, 14:12   #106

Vonim

Registered User
 
Vonim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Montenegro
Fave Players: Gullit, Savicevic, Weah, Kaka
Vonim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.acm
The only way Inter fans can laugh at us is by comparing the signings of the two.
If they do so, then tell them to compare the other players we and they have.
Ask them if they have 5 world champions, about 10 CL winners and 3 ex world champions in their team.
Vonim is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 14:12   #107

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
This is impossible, FFS i'm not saying he won't be a good player for us ! All i'm saying is that he's not the super star forward people are making him out to be !!!!!!!!!!!!1
Who said he was a super star? That's the first I've heard of it in this thread.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 14:24   #108

andras3

Registered User
 
andras3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Zalaegerszeg, Hungary
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Maldini
andras3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
One thing that I dont like about him is that in his stats I saw that in all his career in europe he didn have not a single assist. Wich makes me worried couse we need that from him here in milan.[/url]
this statistics on ESPNsoccernet are not including assists, except the champions league games.
andras3 is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 14:26   #109

andras3

Registered User
 
andras3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Zalaegerszeg, Hungary
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Maldini
andras3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
Again my only gripe is that he suffered a knee injury in November and only just made his return August 10.
he made 12 appearances for sao paulo and scored 6 goals (5 in brazilian league, 1 in libertadores).
andras3 is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 14:52   #110

Milany

Registered User
 
Milany's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Fave Players: MvB,KaKa'
Milany is on a distinguished road
well better than nothing.... forza milan
__________________
2007 - The Amazing Showdown Of Kaka
Champions League, Super Cup, Club World Cup, Golden Ball, Best Player.

The Legend Of Kaka Begins.

Get Well Nesta
Milany is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:01   #111

El CAUCA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
El CAUCA is on a distinguished road
what i think is that milan shoul borrow david suazo from calglary for at least 1 seson to see what this guy realy has in a big team like milan
El CAUCA is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:02   #112

El CAUCA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
El CAUCA is on a distinguished road
what do ya think
El CAUCA is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:06   #113

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Have you considered that Cagliari might not want to let him go? And usually big teams loan out players to smaller teams, not the other way around. I do love the guy though. I just don't see him coming to Milan.
Vadim is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:08   #114

El CAUCA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
El CAUCA is on a distinguished road
i woud love to see suazo playing in milan he is from were i em and i think he might do good playing at milan
El CAUCA is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:09   #115

El CAUCA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
El CAUCA is on a distinguished road
but my ? is is milan interested in suazo
El CAUCA is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:13   #116

El CAUCA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
El CAUCA is on a distinguished road
thats mest up men
El CAUCA is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:17   #117

PYL

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
PYL is on a distinguished road
In a first time I was sad to read that milan stop negociations to sign Ronaldo. I think he's the best striker of the World with Sheva (ok he must loose fat). I m also sad that Zambrotta is going to Barca. But I stay optimistic for Oliveira. Ok he's not a great name like Torres, Tevez , Ronaldo etc but I'm confident in Ancelloti and Berlusconi. If they buy his he must be good, very good. More his salary must be downer that Ronaldo salary. We have goods strikers in the team and I think that Milan have good comportement to not sign at any price Torres, Tevez, Ronaldihno. Now I hope that this buy is one beetween 2 good defensers (Chivu, Gallas, Mexes). I think in middle we are OK. I hope Buffon but perhaps next year when Juve go back to serie A...Amelia could be a very good second gk. Dont forget Dida performance when we win he last CL...Last, why dont we buy the best striker of Holland? And perhaps that the Oliveira buy will be downer the prices of Ronaldo. Im sure he wants quit Madrid and comes to Milan. Just see Diarra, Lyon have been obliged to sell his to real at a good price... I hope...
PYL is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:27   #118

El CAUCA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
El CAUCA is on a distinguished road
i guess but i heard roomers that milan whants ronaldinho is that true
El CAUCA is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:28   #119

Mufasa

Registered User
 
Mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Mexico
Fave Players: Nesta,Maldini,Gilardino and Super Rino
Mufasa
So Oliveira to replace Sheva???

Come on...!! Braida what did you eat in Spain...?
__________________
I love Milan More Than My Girlfriend.!!(well..now she is my wife)
Mufasa is offline  
Old 25-08-2006, 15:44   #120

PYL

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
PYL is on a distinguished road
Sheva...Sheva... I think we have the best team in the world and the strikers must give the trophys. What are their since two years? No one. His head was in England. This guy let us for money and just for money. I can't accept that. More do you think that you are a better judge that Carlo and Sylvio?
PYL is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.