AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-01-2007, 08:44   #106

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
havnt they added his name to the list on www.milanstore.biz yet?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:33   #107

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Anyone knows how I can get a home ronaldo shirt??
I already have three milan jerseys, a home a away and a GK Jersey
Milan shirts are very expensive in Trinidad $450 TT ($72 US)... But money is not a problem when comming to a Milan ronaldo jersey. I plan to buy a Ronaldo a Kaka and a Maldini... I am keeping all these to show to my kids whenever I do have kids
US$72 is what you would normally pay...(well, its what I normally pay) when I have lettering and numbers put on...regardless of where I buy...(internet or store), so if you can save urself the expenses of post (and duty which I ended up paying on my Kaka 3rd shirt), I suggest you get it in T&T...

Wish I could get authentic kit in JA for that price!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:49   #108

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Thanks dude..but My last Milan shirt ( away: white short sleeved jersey ) was only $65 ($410TT) US I bought it at foot locker. Anyway this time the price doesn't matter
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:34   #109

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Just got an email from subside...they are having a huge sale on jerseys...(up to 60% off on national team strip)...so, pm me, give me ur email address, and I will forward the notice to you, if u wish.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 19:24   #110

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Hey, I was looking at some of the 2007-2008 season templates and I can't find Milan's... does anybody have a preview?

I hope many things change in the uniform for next year...

Also, remember our contract with Adidas expires after next season... so we maybe getting a new brand... who would you prefer?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 08:54   #111

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
Hey, I was looking at some of the 2007-2008 season templates and I can't find Milan's... does anybody have a preview?

I hope many things change in the uniform for next year...

Also, remember our contract with Adidas expires after next season... so we maybe getting a new brand... who would you prefer?
Please no Nike, I find the kit designs very bad for that brand, I prefer keeping Adidas, and if we really have to change then let it be Lotto or Puma but NO NIKE please...
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 11:28   #112

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
if we cant negociate with Adidas i would hope its Puma.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 14:27   #113

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
the thing is with all these new shirts is Adidas,Nike,Puma and Lotto all have a set design for that season and then adapt it for each club colours if you look at Palermo's shirt and Ukraine's shirt made by Lotto, Look at Tottenham's,Switzerlands,Ghana,italys shirts same design different colours made by Puma look at Chelsea, Liverpool,Milan,Bayern same shirts different design again and it goes on no club as any identity anymore whn it comes to kits there all the same just different colours.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 15:08   #114

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
There is very little individuality in strip design these days.Its just the same designs in different colours as kaka1899 says.It seems the only clubs who have different designs are the clubs who have very different and traditional strips like Brescia.I do also like the Udinese design which is a little bit different.Of course the best for me is FC Fossombrone.I would just like to see a bit more variety but of course that wont happen.We willlikely have the sme design as Newcastle,Argentina and other Adidas striped teams!
Im afraid its all about money.Im not sure Lotto would be able to promote the gear in the way Milan would like it promoted.Probably only Adidas,Nike and Puma could do that so we are stuck with one of the big three i think.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 16:01   #115

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
There is very little individuality in strip design these days.Its just the same designs in different colours as kaka1899 says.It seems the only clubs who have different designs are the clubs who have very different and traditional strips like Brescia.I do also like the Udinese design which is a little bit different.Of course the best for me is FC Fossombrone.I would just like to see a bit more variety but of course that wont happen.We willlikely have the sme design as Newcastle,Argentina and other Adidas striped teams!
Im afraid its all about money.Im not sure Lotto would be able to promote the gear in the way Milan would like it promoted.Probably only Adidas,Nike and Puma could do that so we are stuck with one of the big three i think.
yes the Udinese strip is nice bt i have to ask do you agree with my point of most kits by the big manufactures been the same if not very smilar?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 16:30   #116

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899
yes the Udinese strip is nice bt i have to ask do you agree with my point of most kits by the big manufactures been the same if not very smilar?
Oh yes they are ALL the same and its so boring.Surely a big club should DEMAND something a little different but i thinkits themanufacturers who dictate to the clubs and not the other way around.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 19:04   #117

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I can't think of any Lotto team wearing stripes... can you? That´d be awesome... for 2008-2009 that is...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 08:11   #118

ReMad

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2007
ReMad is on a distinguished road
it is nice

and nicer when ronaldo started to wear
ReMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 08:54   #119

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
I can't think of any Lotto team wearing stripes... can you? That´d be awesome... for 2008-2009 that is...
In Germany there is Mainz (red & white stripes) and Borrusia Mönchengladbach (black and white stripes), in Italy there's Udinese and Ascoli (black and white stripes for both but with a design difference, both Lotto kits though)

Btw, Milan shirt manufacterer before Adidas was Lotto, remember the awesome Motta and Mediolanum shirts?
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 13:43   #120

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pireloke
In Germany there is Mainz (red & white stripes) and Borrusia Mönchengladbach (black and white stripes), in Italy there's Udinese and Ascoli (black and white stripes for both but with a design difference, both Lotto kits though)

Btw, Milan shirt manufacterer before Adidas was Lotto, remember the awesome Motta and Mediolanum shirts?

Pireloke has proves some of my point there

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/imag...ineHSS0607.jpg

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/imag...o3rdSS0607.jpg

Two shirts two different teams same design just changing the colours around.

Nike has got a white colar this season Man U ahs got it as have Inter and Southend! just stripes for Inter

We have got the same colar and design apart from our red and black stripes take away the stripes its like Liverpools

Puma have got the coulered stripe across the back Italys is blue,Switzerlands is white, Tottenhams is blue and ghanas is green just a slight coulour change for Puma but its the same design and thats what i am tryin to say as long as we have a manufacturer it wont matter it will be that seasons style apart from it will be adapted for us by having Red and Black stripes on it.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.