![]() |
|
|
#106 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
Yep, Flamini, Antonini could play... Maybe Borriello will have to wait, as he just came back to training...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#107 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
![]() |
Quote:
Most likely they WON'T participate in any of the pre-season games, as the have an easy schedule: Thursday the 7th of August: Brazil - Belgium. Sunday the 10th of August: New Zealand - Brazil. Wednesday the 13th of August: China - Brazil. Should Brazil fail to make to the next rounds, Ronaldinho and Pato will participate in the games against Juventus and Sporting Gijón and also Trofeo Birra Moretti.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#109 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#110 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
You guys should take a look at what Dinho said to Barca..I always always knew this guy was class throughout. Alot of ppl thought he was a trouble maker and someone who always parties, I always thought it was the press making the most of things with Barcelona never really helping out the player.
I think Dinho and Milan are a perfect match. |
|
|
|
|
|
#111 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
![]() |
The best player in the world.Who i can watched pass 3-4 years.
__________________
We're simply the best!Grande magiko Milan!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#112 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
No more sleepless nights. Ronaldinho is ours. I have written a very beautiful poem about him. Now that he has signed I can put it on my website.
Unfortunately things seem to dissappear on my deskboard. We'll see. Cynically this is a very good signing. I believe we can make many goals with him. Those who say he is over are wrong. Dead wrong. I'm obviously very happy to see him in my team. I was very busy when he signed so I didn't reply until now. Forza Dinho! Forza Milan! |
|
|
|
|
|
#113 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 07 2008
![]() |
I have nothing to sell.
I love Ronaldinho.
Last edited by Jeff; 26-07-2008 at 16:15. Reason: No advertisement. You are banned. |
|
|
|
|
|
#114 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#115 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: USA
Fave Players: ZAMBROTTA
![]() |
ronaldinho?!?!
oh my gosh i am so excited!!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Happy 40th birthday Maldini
|
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: Sydney, Australia
Fave Players: sheva and Milan team
![]() |
The Brazillian Olympic Squad, which include both Ronnie and Pato, are in Vietnam at the moment. Unfortunately, I am stuck here in Sydney with things and when I am flying back to visit my family (in a week time), they would be long gone to Beijing.
Anyway,last night I had a chat with a friend of mine, who is one of the reporter for a sports newspaper in Hanoi. My friend was one of the only few who had access to the closed-door Brazillian trainning session. He told me that despite Ronnie still seems to have a bit of of a belly, he moves very well and hasnt lost any of the technical genius touches. According to my friend, he also appears to be relaxed and enjoying his football. so that's a good thing. Apparently, Ronnie scored one in that practice match and set up pato for another. Pa-Ro partnership is already looking deadly. ![]() My friend also gave special praises to Pato. He told me that Pato looks so mature and calm IRL. it's amazing how he, as a seventeen year old, can take this sort of pressure. |
|
|
|
|
|
#117 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Good to hear the news, especially on Ronaldinho. I hope that Milan's environment will really help Ronaldinho to regain his form.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#118 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
Dinho needs like 10 games without injuries and to loose 3 kg and he will be more then capable to to his show Pato just needs time and RIGHT position, a classical CL ( hight doesnt matter - Romario ). And he'll score 20 goals per season.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#119 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
What a pity, we missed Arshavin
![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#120 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Ronaldinho looks thinner ^^
http://vnexpress.net/Files/Subject/3...ro-dinho-s.jpg Today match in Vietnam. |
|
|
|