AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-10-2008, 15:12   #106

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Any longer highlight?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 15:19   #107

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
http://www.footytube.com/2008/10/19/...n-v-sampdoria/

Good result and performance it seems, wasn't able to watch as I had a friend round. Yay R80!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 22:55   #108

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
mrki - what do u adore so much about Flamini from the past game? I'm curious cause I didnt notice anything special!

and yeah I am pissed about about Carlo treating Sheva this way, but Sheva needs to keep his cool and he will slowly win back Carlo. The other one I am worried about is Pato, he is playing like crap, there's something wrong with his mentality. So much about him being compared to Messi, Ronaldo, Romario etc.. it was expectations like those that has made him like this..
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 00:38   #109

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
mrki - what do u adore so much about Flamini from the past game? I'm curious cause I didnt notice anything special!

and yeah I am pissed about about Carlo treating Sheva this way, but Sheva needs to keep his cool and he will slowly win back Carlo. The other one I am worried about is Pato, he is playing like crap, there's something wrong with his mentality. So much about him being compared to Messi, Ronaldo, Romario etc.. it was expectations like those that has made him like this..
Hitmannq8 buddy let us face it, we all love Sheva but the guy is finished and to be honest, the coach has every right not to get him in the game he is winning 2 to nothing and inzaghi can score, the thing that sheva is missing. i really feel bad for sheva i wish we kept paloschi instead of paying a high wage for someone who is considered finished.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 00:43   #110

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
Good victory bij Milan.Ronaldinho is starting to show his skills,he is deadly.

I hope we can now cut the crap about good old Emerson,because he never played bad,he was just injured now he also gets fit just like Dinho and if Emerson is fit than he is very solid and good.We have a awsome midfield now Emerson is playing good.
Yeah be happy that means contact extension and no way to Gourcuff to consider coming back. i wish emerson, favalli, dida, kalac just hang their boots, i dont care let them promote 4 players of our primavera and then we wouldnot pay 10 millions per year for those players
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 03:45   #111

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Hi all, guys. I want to send the best regards to all the MM friends.
I've been off 3 months, firstly for holidays and then for exams.

Yesterday i made my seasonal debut to San Siro, and i was very satisfied with the result and the second half.

Dinho and Zambrotta are currently proving that our positive comments in the last Mercato thread were absolutely right. Antonini is proving to be Milan material, and so Borriello. Flamini is a great player, IMO, and in Italy he will get a Master in tactics. His positioning is very often correct.
I'm very satisfied with the yeasterday match.

We just lack one quality to win the scudetto: consistency.
Inter is a good team, but not a great one. Have faith.

P.s. I've noticed that the foreign visitors in S Siro have significantly raised. For a moment in Secondo Anello Arancio i couldn't see an italian. Ronaldinho effect?
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 03:56   #112

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Clarence off Emerson on. Carlo couldn't resist the 3 DM temptation
LOL.. But his decisions this time proved to be correct and he deserves the credit. Kaka came in and changed the way we played; Emerson playing a little bit behind the other two DMs did fairly well with his one-two combinations, and lastly Pippo cemented what we've been knowing he's excelled at: got one off-side once, and then when he's able to beat the trap, he scores!
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 04:20   #113

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
Hi all, guys. I want to send the best regards to all the MM friends.
I've been off 3 months, firstly for holidays and then for exams.
he's back !!
talking bout a Master, have you already got ur master degree, gio ?
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 04:25   #114

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
and yeah I am pissed about about Carlo treating Sheva this way, but Sheva needs to keep his cool and he will slowly win back Carlo. The other one I am worried about is Pato, he is playing like crap, there's something wrong with his mentality. So much about him being compared to Messi, Ronaldo, Romario etc.. it was expectations like those that has made him like this..
Every player is unique in their own way. That's why Clarence said that we must be very careful in nurturing young talents, and in this case saying that this wonderkid is the new Ronaldo bla..bla..bla is like putting unnecessary burden to his shoulders.

I watched Ronnie since his PSV's days and frankly speaking Pato is a different kind of player. Both are fast, but Ronnie is better at taking on the opponent, while Pato is much better at heading. He didn't play well last night, but so did the whole team in the 1st half. In Brasil NT's last match he also missed a sitter. That happens every so often, Pippo wasted dozens of chances too earlier this season, but that doesn't mean that he's finished. And neither is this young kid. He still needs to learn a lot, and that takes time.

Pato is rarely given the chance to attend the press conference, but from the little comments that he made there's not a single hint that indicates he's taken by this hype that surrounds him.

So my point is saying that Aimar (and many other Argentina's young players) as the new Maradona, Gorky as the new Zizou, etc is nothing but the BS made for the good of the promotion only. If one's is buying that then that's his own naivete. Every player is unique in their own respective
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 04:42   #115

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
he's back !!
talking bout a Master, have you already got ur master degree, gio ?
I'm a few months away from post graduation. I've officialised my final dissertation title: " The legal aid in US and Italian trial". Then i will undertake legal practice for 2 years and then Bar Examination. But this is off topic, so not of general interest
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 05:05   #116

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
generally, i agree that milan played awful during the 1st half especially pato and dinho. after 1st half i was thinking 1 of them should be subbed out by carletto early in 2nd half for kaka.

For Pato i think this kid really decrease in performance considering his display in a half season last year. Last year, fans and management so eager saw someone who can produce goal as our team was lack of goal getter. Management, fans and also media was blowing up his existance in milan though he's just 18 y.o. He received & carried the burdens in other hand he also got minutes to play, trust from carletto and team mates. Result : his ratio at scoring was great.

This season, we have more attacker and those who come are great in any sense. sheva great with his 7 years history in milan, boriello great with his strength and a lot goals in previous season and dinho great with all his achievement and determine to come back at old level. So, less playing minutes for pato to prove what he has and if field in, he won't get many times to have the ball in his feet. Result : his performance worse than last year, IMO
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 05:19   #117

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
I'm a few months away from post graduation. I've officialised my final dissertation title: " The legal aid in US and Italian trial". Then i will undertake legal practice for 2 years and then Bar Examination
is it for LL.M ?
OOT once again
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 05:30   #118

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
mrki - what do u adore so much about Flamini from the past game? I'm curious cause I didnt notice anything special!
First, hello to giovanni, nice to have you back.

Then, hitmannq8, look at Giovanni's report from the San Sito. Flamini is a brilliant player as he is a tactical master of the game. His runs are always precise, the way he opens himself and how he covers the space at a DM postion is a joy to watch for those who like tactical football. Flamini is our best defensive midfielder, who also has ability to pass. H didnt do anything special with a ball yesterday, but was excellent all game long. Great player.

Pato is in trouble, he lost his confidence and lost his dribbling. We will have problems with him as we have with all young palyers except with Kaka'. Aldough Kaka' was 3 years older then PAto when he joined, which is a big period of time and experience. Pato cant dribble past anyone, and doesnt use ony of his dribbling skills. And I've seen him play like mad man in few games, but this is very bad from Pato.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 05:56   #119

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
LOL.. But his decisions this time proved to be correct and he deserves the credit. Kaka came in and changed the way we played; Emerson playing a little bit behind the other two DMs did fairly well with his one-two combinations, and lastly Pippo cemented what we've been knowing he's excelled at: got one off-side once, and then when he's able to beat the trap, he scores!
^^ I wasn't upset he brought on Emerson or anything...just had to joke about the fact
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 06:48   #120

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
is it for LL.M ?
OOT once again
No, it's an University degree, the equivalent of Law Schools in the anglosaxon countries. Afterwards, the two years of legal practice inside a Law Firm, then the Bar exam to defend in front of Courts.

Quote:
First, hello to giovanni, nice to have you back.

Then, hitmannq8, look at Giovanni's report from the San Sito. Flamini is a brilliant player as he is a tactical master of the game. His runs are always precise, the way he opens himself and how he covers the space at a DM postion is a joy to watch for those who like tactical football. Flamini is our best defensive midfielder, who also has ability to pass. H didnt do anything special with a ball yesterday, but was excellent all game long. Great player.
I must say that to fully appreciate Flamini's movements you should watch him live, because you can see the whole team movements better.
I think Flamini needs time to settle. He's rather young and is learning a lot of new things. Nonetheless, his performances have been good, even though not sparkling.
What i see in him is a big potential. Once he will be settled, we'll see him fully express his qualities.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.