AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-01-2009, 05:33   #106

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLOND !-,-! View Post
yes, ofcourse, i understand,

but then why he isn't written in not called up ??
What I read (on other forum I think) that he went back to Brasil because of his EU-Pass. It seems that his EU-Pass has problem or so.

Sorry, I don't have source.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:11   #107

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Mattioni cant help yet. Giovanni you are not ready to talk normally, to get into small fight or to take a joke on your account. i will not sue you you know...

Anyway, it doesnt matter.

You people dont understand, but Bosniaco did: Milan needs to have balance!

its not the SAME to play Pirlo-Seedorf-Flamini-kaka'-2 fotwards..., or to play Pirlo-Beckham-Seedorf-Kaka'-Pato-Boriello.


Balance is made by mixing different tipe of players. We have a huge problem in playing Beckham in the middle coz he cant cover his space, and is playing next to Pirlo so... I really dont think Beckham is needed in Milan. I said milion times in here I like his as a person and he is a real pro, but he is not good enough anymore. Be real when you watch him play, look at how many times he passes his man, how man blocks he makes, how many times he changes places, does he play long ball so just he doesnt have to run off dis passing distance etc.

And not to mention the possible choice of Favalli in place of Antonini, with Ambro playing LM.

We'll see. Lets hope we can win it! As Jvue clearly STOLE points from Viola!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:33   #108

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Gio please do not compare Serginho in Milan to today's Beckham.
He didn't compare the two as players, he merely stated that we've not had a wide player since Serginho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
And lets not be smart talking about old Romans, they are just copy of Athens with less wisdom and spirit.
If you're playing that game then the Greeks in turn were just copies of the Babylons and Egyptians.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:34   #109

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
I agree that becks isnt needed in the team, but he's here, he's playing and he's not disappointing, he's better than Seedorf and Ambro and probably a bit worse than Flamini only in defending... the only thing i dont like is playing Becks - Pirlo - Ambro/Seedorf.. I agree with you tho, Flamini must get into that midfield

and yes Mrki, Becks can run, block shots and defend pretty well, he does cover for Zambro when he attacks and sometimes he even covers for Janku..

you should concentrate in the match more often
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:35   #110

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
What I read (on other forum I think) that he went back to Brasil because of his EU-Pass. It seems that his EU-Pass has problem or so.

Sorry, I don't have source.
He already picked # 2 , so i doubt he has passport issues as anchelotti was talking about him in today's press conference .
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:37   #111

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Mattioni cant help yet. Giovanni you are not ready to talk normally, to get into small fight or to take a joke on your account. i will not sue you you know...

Anyway, it doesnt matter.
I won't re-open the argument, even though your statements would need a reply.

Let's go ahead in friendship.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:41   #112

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I do not know if we guys saw a same game vs Viola and the way Beckham played. He played disciplined football, but that is it. He didnt add anything to us.

But there is no point of arguing. I wish him to play great for the sake of Milan, but I dont think he can add more then Seedorf as CM, Marek as CM ( ok Marek is out for today ), Flamini, ambrosini, Antonini as RW.

Anyway, Babylon and Egypt are not above Greece, they are just historically "before" Greece, but that matters nothing. old Greece is the top of European culture so far, and Im not from Greece so I dont defend them subjectively... Interesting subtpoic in Milan-Bologna game in any case But klets finish it.

Forza ragazzi today!

EDIT:

Friendship accepted Gio, no hard feelings over historical differences between Greece and old Roma
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 25-01-2009 at 06:43.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:57   #113

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
He already picked # 2 , so i doubt he has passport issues as anchelotti was talking about him in today's press conference .
ah ok, my mistake than.

I hope he can play soon. If carlo thinks he is bad at defending, Carlo can put him beside Kaka like Carlo did to Serginho in the past or in the right CM.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 07:02   #114

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Anyway, Babylon and Egypt are not above Greece, they are just historically "before" Greece, but that matters nothing. old Greece is the top of European culture so far
It clearly matters that Babylon & Egypt are before Greece as the groundwork and origins of some of the things Greek civilisation is famous for can be found in the Babylonian & Egyptian empires.

Greece is not above Babylon or Egypt either.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 08:05   #115

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Due to a problem to his cervix, Zeljko Kalac is forced to stay at Milanello. In his place Carlo Ancelotti has called up the goalkeeper of the Rossoneri's Primavera team, Antonio Donnarumma.

This was taken off of the Milan site-I didn't know that we had a female goalkeeper! Sometimes Milan should just hire a native speaker to do the translations for them. Yet, then we'd miss out on vintage classics like this!
jtelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 08:26   #116

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
Due to a problem to his cervix, Zeljko Kalac is forced to stay at Milanello. In his place Carlo Ancelotti has called up the goalkeeper of the Rossoneri's Primavera team, Antonio Donnarumma.

This was taken off of the Milan site-I didn't know that we had a female goalkeeper! Sometimes Milan should just hire a native speaker to do the translations for them. Yet, then we'd miss out on vintage classics like this!
LOL.. I just have new knowledge that man is be able to get that disease too
__________________
Milan Forever
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 08:27   #117

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly View Post
Due to a problem to his cervix, Zeljko Kalac is forced to stay at Milanello. In his place Carlo Ancelotti has called up the goalkeeper of the Rossoneri's Primavera team, Antonio Donnarumma.

This was taken off of the Milan site-I didn't know that we had a female goalkeeper! Sometimes Milan should just hire a native speaker to do the translations for them. Yet, then we'd miss out on vintage classics like this!
I don't get it
Primavera means "spring," doesn't it? And Antonio is a guy's name for sure. The only thing connected to women is the first part of his last name.

Edit: Oh never mind, I saw it now
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 08:32   #118

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm View Post
I don't get it
Primavera means "spring," doesn't it? And Antonio is a guy's name for sure. The only thing connected to women is the first part of his last name.

Edit: Oh never mind, I saw it now
lol
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 08:37   #119

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm View Post
I don't get it
Primavera means "spring," doesn't it? And Antonio is a guy's name for sure. The only thing connected to women is the first part of his last name.

Edit: Oh never mind, I saw it now
LOL... ROFL
__________________
Milan Forever
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 08:38   #120

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm View Post
I don't get it
Primavera means "spring," doesn't it? And Antonio is a guy's name for sure. The only thing connected to women is the first part of his last name.

Edit: Oh never mind, I saw it now
pmsl... no comment

on topic.. :


BOLOGNA-MILAN: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
25/01/2009

BOLOGNA: Antonioli; Zenoni, Terzi, Moras, Bombardini; Volpi, Mudingayi, Adailton; Valiani, Amoroso; Di Vaio.
MILAN: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Senderos, Maldini, Favalli; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Kakŕ; Pato.
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.