![]() |
|
|
#1291 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
I just read that Adriano could cancel his contract with Inter ...
Did anyone think that all this story is just a way for Adriano to leave Inter before this summer or next year to come to Milan ? ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1292 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Moratti has confessed that Adriano's contract could be torn up. Why do I have a feeling if that happens, we will sign the out-of-sorts, out-of-form, and lumbering forward? It will be a repatriation of sorts, and Adriano may feel at home in the Brazilian disapora. Just like Ronaldinho has. So at home in fact that he, like Dinho, may relinquish any pretense to professionalism or even trying to get back into shape. Well he already has. To have two players with the combined work ethic of a South American three-toed sloth would be suicide.
Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 15-04-2009 at 09:48. |
|
|
|
|
#1293 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Adriano did well to come back this season, a lot more than Ronaldinho I think, because Adriano was a joke since 2 years. Anyway, I was just ... joking, I don't think all that story was made up to allow him to come to Milan.
|
|
|
|
|
#1294 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
About the part I put in bold, I don't think we defend the Italian way either ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1295 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
I read in the Newspaper today that David Villa said he would not join Milan, although they came forward, but that he would rather play in England...Idiot...
![]()
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
|
|
#1296 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
#1297 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
Just come to his place, if you were Villa you would choose to play in Italy instead of England wich is the best leauge of the world with the best teams of the world,playing the best football on the world from all the other leauges? Are you sure? If i were Villa i would choose Milan just because i love Milan and im a fan o her, but because Villa is Villa and not a fan of Milan he choose nice,smart and logical. You can't compare campionato with England league and Spanish. Italian league is like German and France league, but even if they looks the same i don't know if the Italian is better from them. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1298 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
There are plenty of players who even take a pay cut to play at the San Siro, if he is not one of them then so be it. As many do of course I rate him highly, even higher than Torres in my opinion but nothing to be gained from criticizing him.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
#1299 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I still don't understand this argument about which league is better. Playing well in CL doesn't mean that whichever team that wins that league is a 'better' league. The simple reason is that you are equating one person as a representative of the entire nation.
WE already know, very well, that Milan, Juve, Man U, Liverpool, Real M., has a lot more 'prestige' in their names than teams like Chelsea etc. At the end of the day, I really think 'prestige' matters in attracting team players. Unless you screw yourself up completely financially (like Nottingham Tree or Sheffield Wednesday or Wimbledon), these teams are still one with high levels of prestige and honor that attract talents. |
|
|
|
|
#1300 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
Roma and Juve beat Real fairly convincingly over the last two seasons. Look at the La Liga teams put to the sword this year in Europe. Real Madrid were dismantled. Barca are where they are because they got to play a hapless Bayern side, and, before that, an even more abysmal Sporting side. Villarreal may well go out today--after their first decent opposition. Italian teams had tough draws, and even then Roma stretched Arsenal to the last penalty kick. In my opinion England is way ahead of Spain and Italy. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1301 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Our summer mercato has to revolve around how our coach next season wants to play. If we're going to persist with Ronaldinho, there's no way we can buy a top forward, play 4-3-2-1 and give everyone equal minutes. I hope there's a clear plan forward so that the mercato can be built around this structure.
The way I see it we need a CB and LB regardless. Then the rest depends on formation. If we want to play 4-3-2-1, then we should bring in a midfielder (Gourcuff ?) who could play as part of the attacking 2 or midfield 3 players and if we're getting a striker it should be someone of decent quality, not a superstar, because Pato will be getting the majority of the minutes. If we want to play 4-3-1-2 then we'll need a partner for Pato up front and a midfielder isn't as necessary although we could still bring Gourcuff back because he can play CM pretty well. Moral of the story? I hope there's a clear plan forward or we'll be having more Sheva/Dinho purchases. |
|
|
|
|
#1302 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Kaka' has come out and said that "this is the end of the cycle and we need to rejuvenate our team."
Various sources (gazzetta, for example). |
|
|
|
|
#1303 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
I think you make a good point Mystik. CB and LB definetly should be sorted first. I do hope we could get a low profile striker though, preferably a young one.
Quote:
They dominated Lyon, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Valencia, Villareal (who by the way both Arsenal and Manchester United haven't been able to beat in 3 games) etc. how much more do they have to prove? |
|
|
|
|
|
#1304 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
Also, I agree. Barca are certainly playing football from another planet, but I would be curious to see how they would fare against Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1305 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/apr15n.html This article goes even further by indicating he wants a "Gerrard" type addition...which I find very interesting, as maybe Gourcuff could be molded so to be? ![]() Hope so...which implies directly that I hope Gorky returns, and Seedorf rides the pine, or goes to Samp or better yet Ajax to end his career ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|