![]() |
|
|
#121 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Fener 0, Milan 2 SHEVA with a wonder strike from outside the 18!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#122 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
BRILLIANT save from Dida!!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#123 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Fave Players: Rui Costa
![]() |
excellent goal from SHEVA
__________________
www.ticosport.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#124 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Come on PSV, equalise, and make my day!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#125 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
FIRST SHEVA close to HATRICK WITH HEADER.. JUST MISSED..
then another chance right now I CANT BELIEVE WE DIDNT SCORE.. first sheva 1on1 and he tried to dribble the keeper but couldnt then went back to chip but defender cleared off line.. then gila on the volley then again the defender cleared from the line..!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#126 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Ohhhhhh.....so close for Sheva. I hope he does get a third, or at least Pippo scores.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#127 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
OMG!!! How did we not score!!! Cleared shot off the line...not sure who took it!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#128 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Los Angeles!!!
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Massaro, Sheva, Boban
![]() |
is gila playing??....how is he doing??
|
|
|
|
|
|
#129 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
We are basically living in the Fener half.....good controlled play, led by Pirlo, who, based on the commentator calling his name so often, seems to be having a good game!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#130 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
SHEVA MISSED ANOTHER ONe on ONE WTF?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#131 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#132 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
ancelotti is pissing me off, we have another game in 3 days, why doesnt he make substitutions???? our midfield is clearly tired!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#133 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Why not chip it Sheva....
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#134 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
61' Dida's clearance...FLICKED ON BY GILARDINO AND SHEVCHENKO IS AWAY!! SHRUGS OFF THE CHALLENGE OF SERKAN!! ONLY VOLKAN TO BEAT! TRIES TO GO ROUND HIM! THE KEEPER GETS A HAND ON THE BALL! SHEVCHENKO FORCED TO CHECK! CHIPS IT GOALWARDS!! HEADED OFF THE LINE BY SERKAN!! GILARDINO FOLLOWING UP! BLOCKED! And scrambled away!!
from eurosport.com, I posted the link earlier
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#135 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
64' DIAGONAL BALL IN BEHIND FINDS SHEVCHENKO THROUGH ON GOAL!!! VOLKAN TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! Stood up well and forced the Milan forward to decide...the ball ricocheting off the legs of the Fenerbahçe stopper...he's keeping his side in the game.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|