![]() |
|
|
#121 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
Excellent player who Barca have groomed. Will cost ALOT. |
|
|
|
|
|
#122 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
![]() |
the game that made Messi better than a normal player was the match VS Serbia. And it was the game that all Argentina's players shined. Apart from that, Messi was just a normal player in world cup and i didn't find anything interesting from him.
Cost alot. Not sure about this, Messi hasn't been a star like Kaka, Ronaldinho yet. He's only a young talent. So if he can't show anything more interesting next season, no football club'll get him with a expensive price. |
|
|
|
|
#123 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Quote:
He's young but his heart right now might be at Barca (too bad they got there first). But as it is right now, he remains a fantasy signing for me. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#124 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
![]() |
Guys, please, get real: Messi is one of the most expensive players right now. In fact, I dont think he has a price unless you want to pay his clause that is 125M.
He has shown little playing for Argentina, but he did impress playing for Barca and we should expect the same this season. Still, he isnt a guy Milan is targeting. So back to Tevez (this is his topic), and well, his days are numbered in Corinthians. And in spite of what I read (Milan's interest cooling), I find it quite amusing that he hasnt moved yet. So starting wednesday, I will be following this one closely. |
|
|
|
|
#125 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
You guys are nuts if you think Messi:
A) will be less than 10 mil by the end of this year B) Barca will sell him -- Back to Tevez - I'm still hopeful, but just have not seen many links with Milan. I know we'll have to wait until after Tuesday to see any signings, but I'm checking every day the news. Oddo/Tevez/Sobis/Ronaldo/Maxi/etc... I'm getting dizzy, but glad it ends in a few weeks. That is, if Milan gets good players. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#126 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
I honestly think we should be in the lead for Tevez, I'd be shocked if we aren't. Man U have only had a couple of links so far and one reported refused offer, that was denied by Corinthians I think. Bayern I've heard almost nothing about concerning Tevez, while with us we hear Galliani personally has been talking to Corinthians, Berlu apparantly with Abramovich and a number of Milan officials being in Brazil to sort out the deal. |
|
|
|
|
|
#127 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Messi costing 10 million Euros ?!! hahahaha .... that's the best thing i've heard since mzk57 started talking about only getting pretty players for our club
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
#128 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
![]() |
So Kaka was call "White Pele" and he costed E8.5M. Aimar was praised by Maradona too, and he costed E12M this year <Aimar is better than Messi now, I'm sure>. I don't understand why you regard Messi highly, he hasn't shown anything well enough to be a World Class player. And as far as I know, no club is interested him yet.
|
|
|
|
|
#129 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
AC MILAN ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#130 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
![]() |
na, you can say that. But to think that Ronaldinho is interested by many clubs...
|
|
|
|
|
#131 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
AC MILAN ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#132 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
![]() |
how have we mooved from tevez to messi, anyway barca will never ever let him go, theres a better chance at dhinio going
lol@jim u.k hahaha very funny |
|
|
|
|
#133 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
![]() |
There is no way manchester united bid for Tevez....they already got their own...
Wayne Rooney right now Manchester United are focusing on Hargreaves and possibly Trezegay....
__________________
A Milan con Affetto..... F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic |
|
|
|
|
#134 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Săo Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
No more than 20 minutes ago, answering a tv reporter question, Tevez sensationally opened the door for a transfer to Europe. He not only confirmed the rumours surrounding his departure but also said that today was probably the last match he played for Corinthians.
Hmmm... |
|
|
|
|
#135 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|