AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-05-2008, 15:29   #121

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Albertazzi is our youngest player in Primavera team. He is the only player in Primavera squad who was born in 1991. He is quiet young for Primavera player. According to his year of birth, he should belong to Allievi squad (2 level below Primavera). In our Beretti team, there is no player who's born in 1991 (the youngest's born in 1990).

There must be something with this defender. We bought also young player last season (Mitja Novinic) who was also born in 1991 but he plays this season for Allievi team.
I am glad that Albertazzi had his chance as starting line-up with NT U-19.

With regard to Corner he is also promising IMO. He used to play in forward/attacking department but played in Primavera as fullback (I think, thats why he has decent cross and good at attacking).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 15:51   #122

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
With regard to Corner he is also promising IMO. He used to play in forward/attacking department but played in Primavera as fullback (I think, thats why he has decent cross and good at attacking).


I think you mean Cosner ?
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 15:59   #123

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Haha lol

I've checked my post few times before I posted it but still there is mistake.

Yeah, I mean CoSner! Thanks Ace!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 16:06   #124

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
Haha lol

I've checked my post few times before I posted it but still there is mistake.

Yeah, I mean CoSner! Thanks Ace!
Dont worry mate, everyone makes mistakes, its just that was so funny...

and besides, i think Corner can be a good name :P
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 05:15   #125

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
We bought Albertazzi from Bologna this year. that is from wence he came. He ain't younger than Paloschi and Darmian.

For me there is no doubt that Paloschi is one step ahead of the others. since I haven't seen albertazzi I can't rate him, but Bruscagin have looked more solid than Darmian really.
Albertazzi is a year younger than Paloschi and Darmian, which is quite a difference at their age.

Everytime I've seen Darmian and Bruscagin, I've felt more convinced by Darmian's talent than Bruscagin. I guess we'll have to see whether either can succeed at the top though.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:30   #126

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Galliani says we have 4 strikers at the moment...Paloschi, Pato, Pippo and Borriello. Does that mean Paloschi isn't going on loan anymore ?

Also Italy defeated France 2-0 to qualify for the final phase of the u-19 tournament. Both goals were scored by Mazzarani. They'll be placed in a 4 team group from which the top two teams progress. There are two groups so whoever progresses will automatically be in the semi-final. This will take place July 14-26.

Last edited by Mystik; 01-06-2008 at 09:34.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 14:03   #127

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Group A: Germany, Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria

Group B: Czech Republic(hosts), England, Greece, Italy
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:01   #128

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Paloschi Bruscagin and Darmian started the match but Palo was substituted at 56 minute due because a teammate received a red card. Albertazzi came in at the 56th minute as well. Good to know that our Milan defense was able to stand 34 minutes of French attack while enabling the attack to score two goals. IIRC We didn't concede any goals in those three matches.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 04:47   #129

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Our talented midfielder Alex Guerci has been loaned out to Pergocrema, who plays in Serie C1/A.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 05:02   #130

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I remember someone on MM said like "Mark my word! This kid is talented (very talented?)"

I am still waiting for him. He is an attacking midfielder, right?

How about our last Primavera striker? How is he doing right now? He was our top scorer in Primavera in 2005 or 2006. He played in friendly game in ?Berlusconi Trophy? and he did pretty well. I already forget his name.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 15:08   #131

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I remember someone on MM said like "Mark my word! This kid is talented (very talented?)"

I am still waiting for him. He is an attacking midfielder, right?

How about our last Primavera striker? How is he doing right now? He was our top scorer in Primavera in 2005 or 2006. He played in friendly game in ?Berlusconi Trophy? and he did pretty well. I already forget his name.
He is a central midfielder, but he has offensive qualities.

You must be thinking of Willy Aubameyang, who scored the winning goal against Juventus in the 2006 edition (played jan. 2007) of Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi.
He plays matches for the Primavera along with his little brother Pierre, but trains with the first team.
Last season (07/08) he scored 3 goals in 9 matches in the Campionato. In Coppa Italia he played 3 matches and scored 1 goal.

By the way: Matteo Bruscagin, from our Primavera and the Italian U/19-team, has been loaned out to Monza.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 16:19   #132

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I remember someone on MM said like "Mark my word! This kid is talented (very talented?)"

I am still waiting for him. He is an attacking midfielder, right?

How about our last Primavera striker? How is he doing right now? He was our top scorer in Primavera in 2005 or 2006. He played in friendly game in ?Berlusconi Trophy? and he did pretty well. I already forget his name.
He plays CM but not really a Pirlo sort of CM. If I had to compare him to someone it would be Daniele De Rossi. He runs up and down the pitch making tackles and still is a good playmaker and ball distributer. Caraglia is another interesting CM who's more of the passing type. All attacks usually go through him and I've also seen him score freekicks as well. Both interesting players we should keep an eye on.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 17:22   #133

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
He plays CM but not really a Pirlo sort of CM. If I had to compare him to someone it would be Daniele De Rossi. He runs up and down the pitch making tackles and still is a good playmaker and ball distributer. Caraglia is another interesting CM who's more of the passing type. All attacks usually go through him and I've also seen him score freekicks as well. Both interesting players we should keep an eye on.
Caraglia is a very interesting player indeed. He is a deep-lying playmaker like Pirlo.

I've seen different training drills (at Milanello), where he has to initiate the play every time.
For example a drill where they only used half of the pitch. Defenders versus the attackers with a couple of midfielders on each team. Galli told Caraglia to initiate the play each time, forcing him to find teammates in areas with limited space. Since there were a lot of players on half the space, it clearly was a difficult task for him, but you could see his passing skills and vision. Clearly Filippo Galli is trying to mould him into a Pirlo-type of player and coercing him to enhance his attributes (passing, technique, turning etc.).
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 18:06   #134

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra View Post
You must be thinking of Willy Aubameyang, who scored the winning goal against Juventus in the 2006 edition (played jan. 2007) of Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi.
He plays matches for the Primavera along with his little brother Pierre, but trains with the first team.
Last season (07/08) he scored 3 goals in 9 matches in the Campionato. In Coppa Italia he played 3 matches and scored 1 goal.
No, not Aubameyang. He was better than Aubameyang. Aubameyang was our Primavera top scorer when that player had been loaned to Serie C or Serie B club. I believe he is italian.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 18:11   #135

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
He plays CM but not really a Pirlo sort of CM. If I had to compare him to someone it would be Daniele De Rossi. He runs up and down the pitch making tackles and still is a good playmaker and ball distributer. Caraglia is another interesting CM who's more of the passing type. All attacks usually go through him and I've also seen him score freekicks as well. Both interesting players we should keep an eye on.
Yeah I also like Caraglia. I think, he will be Milan first team player in next 4-5 years. He is pure central midfielder IMO, not an attacking one nor defensive one. What makes me liking him is like what you said, he is a passing-type midfielder.

He is still so young and needs lots to learn but I belive he will develope to be good central midfielder.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.