![]() |
|
|
#121 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
live score says Gila Scored
|
|
|
|
|
|
#122 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Goal Gilaaaa!!! Good finish by Gila and great pass by Brocchi! Gila as his old self in there
![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#123 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Bravo 0-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#124 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Viola has all the posession... not good.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#125 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Live English commentary: paste http://media.esperia.com/milan_eng in 'Open URL' in WMP.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#126 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 12 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Zidane, Fabregas
![]() |
wow kool music
|
|
|
|
|
|
#127 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
yup; Fiorentina doing better possession wise but then Milan counter attack very threatening...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#128 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Penalty kick for viola
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#129 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
mutu scores
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#130 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Fiorentina scored from penalty !
|
|
|
|
|
|
#131 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
AS I've said, we lost the middle of the field. Seedorf , is he playing at all??
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#132 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Narko boss Mutu scored....
![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#133 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Good call though..Kaladze handled the ball.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#134 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
*sigh* now people will be blaming Gila for the penalty kick lol. Whenever Gila scores, Milan won't win haha
|
|
|
|
|
|
#135 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Was it really a foul for the penalty ?
I missed the situation ! |
|
|
|