AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-02-2008, 01:13   #121

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Hi guys! Does anyone know where to get the tickets for this match for less then 250 pounds? It is extremely expensive... I really wanted to go, but this is too much
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 03:44   #122

MVBMILANISTA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2008
MVBMILANISTA is on a distinguished road
Hi - I have 2 spare tickets which I have to collect at the Emirates. Please make an offer.
MVBMILANISTA is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 08:09   #123

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I really would like to see ALPA duo (ALexandre PAto and ALberto PAloschi) in London or at least in Milan. These players could be our major strikers in the next months.
Siregar is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 08:43   #124

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Come on Sire, let's be real. How do you see Paloschi making a debut in Cl at the Emirates ?
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 14:21   #125

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
1/1000000 chance?
_Ace is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 14:45   #126

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Lets Paloschi rest and play some other Serie A game. We have Pato, count on him and the Super Pippo.
Aficio is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 15:46   #127

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
Come on Sire, let's be real. How do you see Paloschi making a debut in Cl at the Emirates ?
Well, impossible is nothing.

I know there are Inzaghi, Pato, Gila infront of him. But with Ronaldo's injury, Gila's poor play in CL, I think there is chance for him. Pato could play in London but maybe Carlo could be not so hurry to put Pato in that game. IMO Paloschi plays better than Gila lately, so maybe Palo has his chance in Emirates even for couple of minutes. Or as I said before, at least in San Siro.

It's just my dream and to dream is not a wrong thing. Even the chane is 1/1000000, it means my dream still has chance to happen.

Just let's wait both games, in London and Milan and the important thing is still that Milan qualify to the next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio
Lets Paloschi rest and play some other Serie A game. We have Pato, count on him and the Super Pippo.
Yeah, I absolutely agree with you but if we need a striker for CL, we can count Palo, IMO.

Last edited by Siregar; 14-02-2008 at 15:48.
Siregar is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 16:52   #128

curry chicken

Registered User
 
curry chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
curry chicken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar

It's just my dream and to dream is not a wrong thing. Even the chane is 1/1000000, it means my dream still has chance to happen.

Nothing wrong with dreaming Sire, I agree. But I doubt Carlo is willing to risk playing the little one against Arsenal and he has said that the boys needs some growing up to do. Milan's experience will be the edge that can help us qualify over Arsenal's young and sprightly players. Pato is young too, but he has spent more time in top flight football than Paloschi and so has Gila.

But he's gotta start SOMEWHERE you'll say, and I agree with that too...but again, I say Carlo's not going to risk youth over experience (how many times have I said this now). Yoann is another I'd like to see against Arsenal, but we all know that's a bigger dream than the one your currently nurturing Sire.
curry chicken is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 19:20   #129

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
I think Pato/Inzaghi will play for arsenal Game, and as for substitusion, Emerson, serginho, and Cafu for their experiences. I don;t think Palo will play, except if Pato is still injured, and I don't even want to think of that
But he should play on Parma's game with Pato.

Last edited by e-Milan; 14-02-2008 at 19:25.
e-Milan is offline  
Old 14-02-2008, 19:49   #130

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I miss Haroon's pre-match analysis posts..does anyone know where he posts? I'd like to have a read of his colourful and detailful posts..

A mod should probably change the name of this thread to Arsenal - Milan (Leg 1).

102 hours remaining to the game. CANT WAIT! Will be watching it from the beautiful Dominican Republic
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 15-02-2008, 08:00   #131

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
102 hours remaining to the game. CANT WAIT! Will be watching it from the beautiful Dominican Republic
You rock, mate. I remember when you were desperate to find a place showin matches in Cancun. That cracked me up. I'm as desperate to watch all matches as you are. If i lose a friendly match on summer i'm pissed off.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 15-02-2008, 09:43   #132

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
hehe yep! 3 years ago I was going to go to Cancun but when I learnt there was a chance I'd miss the 1/16 first leg against Manchester, I made a huge u-turn and went to Atlanta instead - and saw the game.

2 years ago I was in Varadero, Cuba, I messed up the entire city trying to look for a channel that had the Bayern - Milan game..I was running all over their downtown for 3 hours and unfortunately I found nothing.. (the only CL game i have missed for Milan since 2003)

last year I watched the Celtic game at a nice beach bar at Cancun.. and now I cant wait for this one.. it is always special when we play against the English
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 15-02-2008, 09:57   #133

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
lets all take a minute and remind ourselves that Paloschi isnt on the list that was sent to UEFA

or is he?
_Ace is offline  
Old 15-02-2008, 10:54   #134

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
He is, mate.
Siregar is offline  
Old 15-02-2008, 12:24   #135

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
ok thanks
_Ace is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.