AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-02-2008, 13:54   #121

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I think our problem is the attack, not Ancelotti. In Serie A we score few goals, and Pippo sadly hasn't the old 20 goals per season in his legs. Gila played a good match, but we need a striker that tears defences apart.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:54   #122

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
fuul time 0 0
DUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:54   #123

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pece4ever
this must be end for ancelotti, now i realy want milan to lose from aresenal if we don't lose carlo will never leave and we will never win the scudeto
PLEASE MR. CARLO ANCELOTTI LEAVE AND SAVE US PLEASE I'M BEGGIN YOU


spoken like the true milan fan

El Fre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:54   #124

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Actually this was one of the few games I watched, and I can say that we played well,
we had two problems in this game - INZAGHI and GILARDINHO!
ffs! the chances they missed today were ridiculous for a world class striker!
Let Paloschi and Pato play, get another world class striker, let Gilardinho go, keep Inzaghi for CL games subs...
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:55   #125

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
This is an awful comment.

Gila - Pippo won't work; we miss Seedorf here.

Actually, today Gila - Pippo - Kaka was not that bad, but Parma GK is excellent today, with both Gilardino and Pippo wasting good chance.

Good news is that Kaka is back on track. He is on fire today.

MOM has to be Nesta.
WHAT IS GOOD HERE, NEXT YEAR WE WILL PLAY UEFA CUP
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:55   #126

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pece4ever
this must be end for ancelotti, now i realy want milan to lose from aresenal if we don't lose carlo will never leave and we will never win the scudeto
PLEASE MR. CARLO ANCELOTTI LEAVE AND SAVE US PLEASE I'M BEGGIN YOU
I had already similar wish like you last year but not too similar actually. It's ok when Milan didnt win the CL as long as Carlo left or Milan won the CL and I would adore him with his tactics he used to win the CL. So, I love Ancelotti now.

For Milan the most important thing is Champions League. I would be very happy if we can reach CL's final every 2 years and win it every 4 years even we dont win scudetto for 5 years. CL is (almost) every thing.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:56   #127

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
yes, whats wrong with UEFA cup?

Forward, GILARDINO isnt brazilian!!!!!!
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:58   #128

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre
spoken like the true milan fan

YEAH MAN, THAY DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL EVERY TIME WHEN MILAN LOST SUCH I NEEDED POINTS, I'VE WATCHED MILAN SINCE 1992 AND THIS MILAN WITH ANCELOTTI REALY SUKC, I DON'T THINK THAT MOURINHO OR LIPPI THIS YEAR WILL SAVE US, BUT SURELY WE WILL WEATCH BETTER FOOTBALL
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:58   #129

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
oh and btw, we're fourth at the moment, lets hope Fiorentina loses tomorrow
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:58   #130

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Actually, today Gila - Pippo - Kaka was not that bad, but Parma GK is excellent today, with both Gilardino and Pippo wasting good chance.
Yeah, thats right Jeff. I was also a bit confused with Pippo-Gila's partnership today. Their teamwork shown today improved much.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:58   #131

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
stop the caps locks, its annoying
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:59   #132

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace
Forward, GILARDINO isnt brazilian!!!!!!
Drogba, Eto, Van Nistelrooy, Tevez, Torres........ none of them are Brazilians!
but they aren't dummy dolls waiting for the ball to bounce of them in the net either!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:59   #133

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace
pece4ever, for a Milan fan, you're ...

Bring whoever coach you want and if he will do the sames sucesses as Carlo with this squad i will play in the starting lineup of the team...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 13:59   #134

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
I had already similar wish like you last year but not too similar actually. It's ok when Milan didnt win the CL as long as Carlo left or Milan won the CL and I would adore him with his tactics he used to win the CL. So, I love Ancelotti now.

For Milan the most important thing is Champions League. I would be very happy if we can reach CL's final every 2 years and win it every 4 years even we dont win scudetto for 5 years. CL is (almost) every thing.
YES I SAID THIS WITH ARSENAL IN AFFECT BUT I REALY WANT TO THIS GUY LEFT OUR SQUAD, I THINK THAT WE NEED SCUDETO NOW MORE THAN CL
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 14:00   #135

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
i meant, its not Gilardinho :|
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.