![]() |
|
|
#121 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#122 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
![]() |
Leonardo isnt messed up,and acctually just follow me on this one,hear me out.
I also read the comments and he says he felt guilty because of the fact that he had much money while people acctually were suffering from hunger(he didnt used this example but this kind of issues were problems for him).I think him thinking like this is good for the team.What the **** does Leo's mental problems are going to help us winning anything you think>???Well i think that this kind of person we need in front of our team,he will not take anything granted and will make the team and each player sweat for their places,everybody will have to run on the field if they want to have a starting place.Because thats the person he is,he knows the players are lucky to be rich etc.(at least thats his opinion)and he wont let them be lazy,he will let them work for their money,i am sure about it because thats his mentality,he is going to try to bring his ideas over to the team. |
|
|
|
|
|
#123 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
He still wants to coach, but believes he already possesses fine administrative skills, yet little tactical awareness. Leo said that since he learnt his previous skills so well (scouting etc.), there is no excuse as to way he can't improve his tactical brain....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#124 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
You're very much projecting your desires onto him right now. Saying these mental problems will benefit the team because he will make them work is something you're hoping for. Same goes for saying "that's his mentality", we don't know his mentality so we can't be sure of anything. The reality is this could be a potentially big problem if Leo isn't mentally strong. Quote:
I want the best for him as I've always had a huge amount of respect for him, but the articles in my last two posts are really quite unnerving and for me, it's not the best sign right now. All that said, I trust Leo's intelligence and knowledge of the game to believe he'll be able to do pretty well. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#125 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2009
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
![]() |
We hope that he wil bring a new Era to our favourite team
|
|
|
|
|
|
#126 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Just because some third person says our coach is "messed up" doesn't mean anything to me. For now, I'm looking forward to seeing Leo's press conferences and seeing how we do in the friendlies coming up this month. Then once the season starts, we will know whether Leo can transform this team. From the sounds of it, managment are willing to give him a proper chance, and from what I've seen of him as a director, I see no reason why he can't succeed.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#127 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Borriello: Leo's tougher than Carlo
Wednesday 15 July, 2009 Marco Borriello explains what has changed at Milan since Leonardo took over from Carlo Ancelotti. “It’s a lot more disciplined.” The striker spent much of last season on the sidelines due to a recurring injury, but is raring to go under the new boss. “More or less everything has changed at the Milanello complex. First of all it’s a lot more disciplined, as the Coach is very strict. “We are always working with the ball, which allows us to be sharper and more reactive compared to, for example, the start of last season.” For this term Borriello will be wearing the Number 22 jersey that until last month was worn by Kaka. “The 22 is a number that is significant in my life. For example, it is my mother’s birthday and also the shirt I wore in my best ever season at Genoa,” he told Milan Channel. “I certainly did not have luck last year, so I had to change the 11 jersey I had then. There’s no point making comparisons with Kaka, we play different roles and besides, he is beyond reach.” The pressure is growing on Ronaldinho to take a more commanding role and Borriello thinks it is just what the Brazilian needs. “I expect a great deal from him and hope he can repeat the wonderful first half of the season he had in Serie A. “I think that with Kaka’s departure it might free Ronaldinho a little in terms of mentality. I’m certain we’ll rediscover a great Ronaldinho who will give us that step up in quality.” ====================================================================================== Its good to see Milan will focus alot more on the ball. Although, I was a big supporter of Ancelotti there were a few things I wished he changed. We survived alot, especially when we were leading towards the end of games. Hopefully, this Milan will look to play a little more quality football, while being more blood thirsty when going for the three points. Whether he has the players for this, the season will tell. Id also like to see us defend set pieces alot better. Yes Dida used to flap at crosses, but our defenders always looked confused too. Finally, towards the end of Carlo's reign, we suffered to many shots on goal from opponents and didnt hit the target nearly enough ourselves. I hope there is a little more focus towards the goal. I am getting quite excited to see what Leo has up his sleaves. He looked pretty nervous on the bench the other day.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#128 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Quote:
It's gonna be interesting how Leo will end up playing. I didn't get to watch the Varese game, but I can understand that we played a 4-3-3? In that case then why are we looking for a striker and not a right wing ala Robben? Am I the only one who'd rather have Pato playing as the striker in a 4-3-3 than a winger? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#129 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#130 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#131 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Wouldnt we all be if Berlusconi was our boss
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#132 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
leo does look kind of lost in that game in Varese. Dont get me wrong I like Leo very much, just kind of worried about the whole change thing, and not proven.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#133 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Whats the worst that can happen? He could get sacked 10 games in like Terim and be replaced by Splaletti, Prandelli or Donadoni. Now Im worried
He will be fine.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#134 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
New AC Milan Boss Leonardo Completes UEFA Coaching Course
The Rossoneri boss has demonstrated he is certified to lead the club... 15 Jul 2009 16:44:52 Photo GalleryZoom Leonardo - Milan (Grazia Neri) Related Links Teams Milan Players Leonardo AC Milan boss Leonardo, who took over after Carlo Ancelotti's eight-year reign this summer, is now an approved coach. The Brazilian passed the second category course for professional coaches from UEFA and expressed his delight. "An exam is always an exam, it always causes butterflies in your stomach," he laughed to Sky. "I always communicated with my teachers and am pleased with the outcome." The former Paris St. Germain player is now ready to take on the challenge of leading the side in Serie A and the Champions League. "It was made official today and to be a coach gives me great pleasure, it was a surprise in my life [to be coaching Milan]. The course was long and difficult, but it was the right decision." "The players have shown great motivation, we are eager to start." Adam Scime, Goal.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#135 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
|
|
|
|