Notices

Old 17-07-2006, 18:36   #61
arcy

arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
Translation of the lines in BOLD:

- Stay calm....
- No one is leaving... understood? No one is leaving.
- We could make changes in an area of squad as it currently is, but none that could affect the core. Among the "big" none is leaving. To watch Shevchenko go was already enough pain and that will not happen again.
-NO ONE IS LEAVING. official source
Hmm...That raises another interesting question: Who's coming? =)
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 18:44   #62
Jeff

Jeff is on a distinguished road
I like the second one: "Understood? no one is leaving". And sant, no one will believe you; they'll say that the official website is covering up the story
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 18:52   #63
SANT

Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
yeah, some people really enjoy dreaming about transfers you can not even make while playing Xbox...
Old 17-07-2006, 22:01   #64
Baresi

Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
Baresi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
yeah, some people really enjoy dreaming about transfers you can not even make while playing Xbox...
In my post I said "possible" transfers, meaning I'm clearly aware we may not get all those players. These players I mentioned are ideal players which I said I would love to see at Milan. So, If you insist on making smart-ass comments like these, please continue and be a total jackass
Baresi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 04:06   #65
_MaJi_tz

Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
DUBBIO ZAMBROTTA E’ da considerare a parte la situazione di Gianluca Zambrotta. Anche lui è attratto da Madrid e dalla stima per Capello. Ma le offerte del Milan lo condizionano non poco. Per questo l’esterno ha dato carta bianca al club, ma è chiaro che aspetta le mosse del club rossonero. E non è un caso, dunque, che i discorsi con gli spagnoli siano interlocutòri. Sono tutti d’accordo, infatti, che occorra attendere l’appello su Moggiopoli per avere un quadro esatto della situazione

can somone translate this plss?????

... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...

Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 05:39   #66
Hasan Rossonero

Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaJi_tz
DUBBIO ZAMBROTTA E’ da considerare a parte la situazione di Gianluca Zambrotta. Anche lui è attratto da Madrid e dalla stima per Capello. Ma le offerte del Milan lo condizionano non poco. Per questo l’esterno ha dato carta bianca al club, ma è chiaro che aspetta le mosse del club rossonero. E non è un caso, dunque, che i discorsi con gli spagnoli siano interlocutòri. Sono tutti d’accordo, infatti, che occorra attendere l’appello su Moggiopoli per avere un quadro esatto della situazione

can somone translate this plss?????
The situation of Zambrotta is doubtful. There is an offer from Madrid but also one from Milan. After all appeals the situation regarding Moggipoli will become clearer and Juventus await Milan's move.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 05:45   #67
NAMMY

Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Zambrotta Prefers Milan

Juventus full back Gianluca Zambrotta will only contemplate a move to Chelsea if Milan fail to make a satisfactory offer for his services.

The buccaneering Italian was one of the stars of the World Cup and following Juventus' relegation as a result of the match-fixing furore that has shook Serie A to its core, he has not been short of suitors.

Real Madrid have been mooted as strong candidates, with Fabio Capello's move to the Spanish capital from the Old Lady fueling such reports, but it has now become apparent that the versatile left-sider would prefer to stay in Italy.

Zambrotta would also likely have the option of moving to Liga champions Barcelona should he desire, and it is sure to be a high profile scramble for his signature that ensues over the coming month.

It is, though, Milan at the head of the queue, with Zambrotta only likely to be plying his trade in the Premiership next term if the two Italian outfits cannot concur on a suitable deal.

"Zambrotta's wish is to stay in Italy but not at Juventus, and the only club that can afford the transfer and that have shown a keen interest is Milan," said Zambrotta's agent, Giuseppe Bonetto.

"Should Juve fail to reach an agreement with Milan then Zambrotta will consider the other alternatives.

"An agent representing Chelsea will meet Juventus in the next few days.

"It will be down to Juventus to make the decisions and let us know what the options are once there is something concrete.

"Chelsea are not the only ones interested in Zambrotta as Real Madrid and Barcelona are also keen to sign the player."
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 05:47   #68
arcy

arcy is on a distinguished road
Zambrotta prefers Milan

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...al_103121.html

(Addendum: Oops someone posted it already..)

Last edited by arcy; 18-07-2006 at 05:54.
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 06:04   #69
Fuggah

Fave Players: (at the moment) Gattuso
Fuggah is on a distinguished road
Ayone heard anything about Abrahmovich buying kaka for silly money (possibly 100M)?
Fuggah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 07:12   #70
Hasan Rossonero

from channel4:

Zambrotta keen on Milan Tuesday 18 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan are in pole position to sign Gianluca Zambrotta, the Juventus player’s agent has revealed on Tuesday.

Although the English media have speculated that Chelsea are lining up a bid for the versatile full-back, the Italian won’t ponder a move abroad unless his desire of joining the Rossoneri fails to materialise.

"Zambrotta's wish is to stay in Italy, but not at Juventus and the only club that can afford the transfer and that have shown a keen interest is Milan," Giuseppe Bonetto told PA Sport.

"Should Juve fail to reach an agreement with Milan then Zambrotta will consider the other alternatives.”

The former Bari player is expected to leave the Italian giants after their relegation to Serie B and Juventus have been bombarded with requests.

Although Bonetto conceded that Chelsea will make a formal approach, the Premiership champions will have to join a long queue.

“An agent representing Chelsea will meet Juventus in the next few days, but they are not the only ones interested in Zambrotta,” he added.

“Real Madrid and Barcelona are also keen to sign the player.

"It will be down to Juventus to make the decisions and let us know what the options are once there is something concrete.”

Juventus value the newly crowned World Cup winner, recognised as one of the game’s best full-backs, at around £14m.

The former Under-21 international joined the Stadio Delle Alpi outfit in 1999 for £7m from southern minnows Bari.

He’s been a massive success in Turin, even more so after former boss Marcello Lippi transformed him from a right-winger into a marauding full-back.
Old 18-07-2006, 07:30   #71
Metalliam

Fave Players: Kaka', Gattuso
Metalliam is on a distinguished road
I'd certainly love to see Zambrotta in the Red and Black, he's still got juice in the tank and he's absolutely World Class. We may have suffered a little at the Forward position losing Sheva, but if we tighten up at the back, we should still see success. I don't doubt for a minute that A.C. wouldn't bring in one of the best available strikers to make up for Sheva, but as people have (quite rightly) said, Sheva is the best, it's only downhill from there.
Metalliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 07:42   #72
Hasan Rossonero

from acmilan.com

L'AGENTE DI GATTUSO: "Rino resterà"
18/07/2006
MILANO - Andrea D’Amico, agente di Rino Gattuso, conferma alla BBC la volontà del centrocampista rossonero di continuare a indossare la maglia del Milan: ’’Gennaro è felice di restare a Milano. Lui non sta neanche pensando alla sentenza della Caf, ma solo a giocare come al solito. Il Milan ha detto che non si muoverà nessuno e Rino resterà per dare del suo meglio e aiutare la squadra ad arrivare il più in alto possibile’’

Gattuso is happy to stay.
Old 18-07-2006, 08:39   #73
Mystik

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
MILAN STARS GOING NOWHERE: ...(in English )

Milan have reassured supporters that they will not be selling any more of their star players.

The Rossoneri have already lost striker Andrei Shevchenko and been stripped of their place in the UEFA Champions League, while they will also start the new Serie A campaign with a 15-point deficit as punishment for their part in the match-fixing scandal.

Fears have arisen that the likes of Gennaro Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo and Kaka may also jump ship and plunge Milan into a season of mid-table mediocrity.

However, the club are determined to retain their place among Europe's elite and have insisted that, following Shevchenko's sale to Chelsea, they will not fall into the same trap again.

"The place that Milan holds in millions of hearts in Italy, Europe and all over the world is really special," read a statement released on the club's official website.

"It is correct to reaffirm that, after Shevchenko's exit, there will not be others.

"Milan want to underline publicly to everyone, that, without exception, contracts are there to be respected.

"There could be changes in a few areas because of the current situation, but nothing that could affect the first team.

"Seeing Shevchenko leave has already caused us a lot of sadness and it will not be repeated."

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?h...+going+nowhere
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 12:26   #74
SANT

Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baresi
In my post I said "possible" transfers, meaning I'm clearly aware we may not get all those players. These players I mentioned are ideal players which I said I would love to see at Milan. So, If you insist on making smart-ass comments like these, please continue and be a total jackass
I was not replying directly to you... but since you sent this one to me, then I have to tell you that just because it is "possible" doesn't mean it is even likely to happen...

so what all that "brainstorming" creates is even more pointless discussions...
Old 18-07-2006, 14:25   #75
perpe

perpe is on a distinguished road
ummm...

idk i hope cannavaro,zambrotta go to milan because iam 100 percent positive that buffon is coming to milan but cannavaro n zambrotta have a great chance in going to real madrid. to me thats wrong because i like the italian players to stay in the best league in the world, which is serie A.
perpe is offline   Reply With Quote