AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 02-09-2006, 22:12   #826
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Sorry guys,
It wasn´t my intention to seem that I had some new information...
As you asked, zlatanov...it was just a wishful thinking

K77SH C, I also would kill to see Daniel in Milan. This guy was formed in Bahia youths...my beloved team(2 times brazilian champions) and now in the third division

Man, this post is leaving me depressive I need a beer!!!!

Just for fun, I will tell something about the region(and 2 cities) that I and Daniel Alves are born...
I was born in Petrolina(state of Pernambuco) and Daniel in Juazeiro(state of Bahia). Our 2 cities are separate only for a river, and beyond boats, only a bridge of 800 meters makes the linking of the two cities. The cities are in the border of the two states.
We, born in Northeast region, more necessarily in Caatinga( something like hinterland or wasteland in english) are know as hot head people so you guys can understand Daniel temper...we are like a land full of Gattusos
The funny thing is that Petrolinenses(born in Petrolina; like me) and Juazeirenses(born in Juazeiro; Daniel) do not join, simply we "hate" each other
You guys have no ideia of how many years of fights and brawls is made the rivalry between my city and Daniel Alves.
But before somebody understands me wrong, these cities are not a land without law, and today the fights are more rare...This off topic was just to show a curiosity about my(and Daniel) land...
Back to the topic: I saw today ia AS that Dunga will watch the next Sevilla game, and I´m sure that Daniel(as Luís Fabiano and Renato) are the reasons of Dunga to be in Sevilla...and this is a good thing, because if Daniel to play in Brazil NT, Berlusconi will give more love to the guy...
http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/Du...daiftb_41/Tes/

Last edited by Brasileiro; 02-09-2006 at 22:29.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 23:14   #827
Rick

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Brasileiro, I really enjoyed hearing about your cities. I've alway wanted to visit Brazil, but so far the deepest I've made it into Latin America is Costa Rica. I am planning to visit a friend in Peru when she graduates from her university in 2008, so maybe I can work it out to visit Brazil at the same time. I hope so! A beautiful country with beautiful women that plays beautiful football!

I would love to see Alves in the Milan jersey someday. He's an amazing young talent and would be perfect for the Milan system. I know it won't be long until he makes his mark with the national team. It would be wonderful to see him become Cafu's replacement on both the international and club levels.
Old 02-09-2006, 23:32   #828
K77SH C

Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Oh well watching the clips you posted depressed me LOL. I mean so much quality and not just short cameos from loads of different matches. Very interesting stuff about where you are from. Sometime you will have to start a a thead about Brazil and its history.

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 00:07   #829
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Is there anyway I can ask Berlusconi to sign Marcelo, Alves? Cant we do something like that petition that all the MIlan fans from around the world signed to keep that gold digger at Milan?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 02:42   #830
rt9

Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Hitmann, given how our board is going about doing things, I think the only way we can sign any great player is if the following occur:

1) He turns 34 and is available on a free transfer
2) He ruptures his cruciate ligaments and his value gets slashed by a half
3) He is a personal favourite of our president who will then be more than happy to spend a huge chunk of money on him while largely ignoring the rest of the squad
4) He is Brazilian and his name begins with an 'R'

So, there you go. Dont think Alves fits the description
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 03:20   #831
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Our policy is getting old and it has brought success in the past, but we are trophyless for 2 seasons now. I know we reached close but I dont care, second place is the first loser. 2nd place is like 20th place. For a team like Milan its either 1st place or nothing, we arent a team that tries to get 2nd place. I really think they screwed up especially at this transfer window, I dont care even if our team wins the treble next year with Oliveira bagging 60 goals, they still did a miserable job this summer.

Look at Barca, they are a team that simply buys STARS and LEADERS of teams and look how great they play.. here's a list of the leaders they bought:

Ronaldinho (PSG)
Van Bommel (PSV)
Deco (Porto)
Larsson (Celtic)
Eto'o (Mallorca)

All those players were bought when they were LEADERS at their previous clubs. Barca never worried about them having bust-ups together or having a great wonderful romantic environment in the locker room. They just got them and look how great they play. They STILL buy great players even though there squad is full! They have unbelievable youth talents coming up (messi, dos santos).

Anyway, I still think we are not done with our market just yet. I think we might get Ze Roberto within a week. Maybe thats the surprise that's gonna THRILL the Milan fans that the board was talking about? I really really believe Ze Roberto can be 1000 times more useful to us than all of our summer buys. He can play every where in midfield and has all the characteristics needed. He is amazing.

Ironically, he is also a free agent, Brazilian, that has an R! So what do you think rt9?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 03:57   #832
Arildonardo

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Our policy is getting old and it has brought success in the past, but we are trophyless for 2 seasons now. I know we reached close but I dont care, second place is the first loser. 2nd place is like 20th place. For a team like Milan its either 1st place or nothing, we arent a team that tries to get 2nd place. I really think they screwed up especially at this transfer window, I dont care even if our team wins the treble next year with Oliveira bagging 60 goals, they still did a miserable job this summer.

Look at Barca, they are a team that simply buys STARS and LEADERS of teams and look how great they play.. here's a list of the leaders they bought:

Ronaldinho (PSG)
Van Bommel (PSV)
Deco (Porto)
Larsson (Celtic)
Eto'o (Mallorca)

All those players were bought when they were LEADERS at their previous clubs. Barca never worried about them having bust-ups together or having a great wonderful romantic environment in the locker room. They just got them and look how great they play. They STILL buy great players even though there squad is full! They have unbelievable youth talents coming up (messi, dos santos).

Anyway, I still think we are not done with our market just yet. I think we might get Ze Roberto within a week. Maybe thats the surprise that's gonna THRILL the Milan fans that the board was talking about? I really really believe Ze Roberto can be 1000 times more useful to us than all of our summer buys. He can play every where in midfield and has all the characteristics needed. He is amazing.

Ironically, he is also a free agent, Brazilian, that has an R! So what do you think rt9?
Ze Roberto has moved to Santos in Brazil.
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 04:19   #833
zZ[-_-]Zz
BANNED!

zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i don't think we can buy both Alves & Marcelo... i believe both are non-EU... just a guess...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 04:52   #834
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
How many non eu spots can a team have and how many do we currently have in the side? I'm sure it's been asked before but i'm just too lazy to look.

Dida & Kalac must be 2 spots that might become available.

Serginho i would have thought must have been in Italy now for over 5 years and we know Cafu has.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:54   #835
joumasepoes

Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Sheva, Inzaghi
joumasepoes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
How many non eu spots can a team have and how many do we currently have in the side? I'm sure it's been asked before but i'm just too lazy to look.

Dida & Kalac must be 2 spots that might become available.

Serginho i would have thought must have been in Italy now for over 5 years and we know Cafu has.
All our players, except Oleivera counts as EU players. Oliveira hasnt been in spain long enough to count as an eu player. he now has to live in italy for 6 years, the years in spain dount count since hes moved to another country, So milan may NOT purchase non EU players for the rest of the season, only next season can they acquire a non EU player.
joumasepoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 16:34   #836
Chris

Fave Players: Paolo, Billy, Sheva, Kaká, Nesta
Chris is on a distinguished road
Well, first: no, not all Milan-players count as EU-players. (But seeing as there's no restrictions in Italy regarding how many non-EU players a team can field* at once, it doesn't really matter.)

I think Milan might be able to bring another non-EU player in, if they sell some non-EU player out of the country (for example some primavera player? I'm sure they did something along those lines just a few years ago...).

*edit: or have in the squad.

Last edited by Chris; 03-09-2006 at 16:37.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 16:55   #837
zZ[-_-]Zz
BANNED!

zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i seriously doubt both Dida & Kalac are non-EU players... Milan wouldn't be crazy enough to have two GKs takin' up the non-EU slots...
anyway... i was thinkin' that Milan could recruit Lionel Scaloni as a new RB if the need really arises... he is now a free agent & therefore can sign even if the transfer window is closed... he doesn't exactly raise the bar of our squad... but i doubt he is a bad option considerin' he was part of the Argentina WC squad... not great but better than usin' Brocchi as an emergency RB especially now that our midfield is so thin...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 19:28   #838
K77SH C

Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
There really isnt an excuse for Milan to have a foreign GK considering the quality of Italian keepers. Dida has had some terrible moments, but has mostly been amazing. His refusal to sign an extension to his contract is quite annoying seen as we have supported him through thick and thin. I will be very dissapointed if Amelia is not a Milan player in the next two seasons. Milan's backbone should be Italian ie Amelia, Nesta, Maldini (Bonera), Pirlo, Gatusso, Gila. Then we can go and sign Brazilians and Argies if need be for other positions. That way we wouldnt have to worry about these regulations too much.

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:38   #839
Chris

Fave Players: Paolo, Billy, Sheva, Kaká, Nesta
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
i seriously doubt both Dida & Kalac are non-EU players... Milan wouldn't be crazy enough to have two GKs takin' up the non-EU slots...
You're not getting the point, are you?
This isn't Spain, there aren't any non-EU slots to be filled.
The non-EU thing only comes into play regarding signing players from abroad.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote