AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 02-10-2006, 17:42   #76
ramo23

ramo23 is on a distinguished road
I think the only player we might make a play for in the January transfer market is Oddo. The only quality fwds out there who are not cup-tied are Trezeguet and Toni, both of whom can be of great help to us, but I can't see either Juve or Fiorentina letting them go. Abidal, ribery, daniel alves, and all the other names listed above won't be available till summer. Maybe it's too early to mention players for next summer but I believe ronaldinho is and will remain the main objective. Higuain, the playmake of river plate seems very talented and calciomercato (not always most reliable) is saying we are already tracking him. As for other transfer possibilities, I like Barzagli, a good young Italian defender, abidal is also good, but he looks like a target for the english teams, and maybe for sentimental value, a pu%^y-whipped ungrateful aging Ukrainian striker.
ramo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 18:16   #77
Mystik

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I think we should also pick up an attacking midfielder.. we are rather thin in that department. A RB and a midfielder.. and we should be ok till the summer.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 19:39   #78
nefremo

Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Tas....Beckham is nowhere near Pirlo's elegancy in center midfield. Beckham has always been a wide player. He is nowhere near Pirlo's quality and awareness in the middle of the field. Second....if you notice Beckham's long balls, they are mostly switching of field and putting the ball into space. I have to admit that he is great at that. However, Pirlo's long passes aren't swithing of field but pure vision and finding the players through a lot of trafic. It is the vision that separates him from the pack. He seems to see the entire field in front of him at all times. The fact here is......Beckham can't be compared to Pirlo's qualities. Besides, the englishmen has been looking worse and worse as time passes by. Completly inconsistent.
Old 02-10-2006, 21:11   #79
rt9

Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I dont know if Oddo is a viable solution anymore. We should have signed him two years ago or at the latest last year. No point signing him at 31 or 32. How many years would he be able to give us at RB at that age? I say go for someone younger who could give us long term stability in the position.

As for the Kaka sub. We should go for a young prospect, like Gourcuff, who doesnt mind being on the bench for some games and can learn a lot from Kaka. If we go for an established star, i.e. Robinho, there will definitely be problems when one of the two has to sit out games.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 00:42   #80
joumasepoes

Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Sheva, Inzaghi
joumasepoes is on a distinguished road
Well If Ribery can play a centralised roll, then sure but then we've got to beat Juventus Aresenal and United to him. I am starting to cast doubts over our available strikers. Why? because football is about taking your chances and they havent. Weve only scored a handful of goals this season and 2 of them were penalties. I dont care what people say about Oliveira or Gilardino anymore I'd rather go for an established or World Class striker like Trezeguet or Fernando "The Cheat" Torres. Unless of course they can prove me wrong.
joumasepoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 00:57   #81
gilaferro

Fave Players: Alberto Gilardino, GilaGol, Sviolino, Numero 11...
gilaferro is on a distinguished road
leave the current players out of this.......
beckham is not a good player.....he would never work.......
the only player i could think of is either toni or del piero..........but del piero is too loyal to juve.......

gilaferro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 02:33   #82
Sleep

Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
one vote for Robinho, but we don't even have any rumour about him. And I'd rather have another real madrid's player - Cassano. He's really good. And he can get along well with both Pippo and Gilardino in national team. But the rumour about him passed 5 months ago.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:21   #83
zZ[-_-]Zz
BANNED!

zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
Beckham is not a classic winger... a classic winger can dribble & get pass players & deliver a quality cross... Beckham can only play a cross when the ball is basically stationary & has ample time & space to do so...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:19   #84
joumasepoes

Yes Cassano is good. Or Robinho
There will never be another midfielder who had so much dominating play (and headbutt) as Zizou, but Ribery can damn well try

Last edited by joumasepoes; 03-10-2006 at 04:21.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:10   #85
mrki

Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Ribery would do fantastic in Seedorf role, as he can cope well with Kaka' using his speed. But what we need is ( except for fast midfielder), a RWB, someone for half of a season, like Oddo. then the summer will come and we will be linked with everyone starting with Ronaldinmho, than of course Torres, then Ronaldo, Tevez.....
Old 04-10-2006, 01:02   #86
joumasepoes

Milan after Ukraine Star Milevsky

Says Triabal football.com: "AC Milan chiefs are preparing a January move for Dynamo Kiev striker Artem Milevsky.
The youngster has been likened to former Milan hero Andriy Shevchenko and Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani is seriously considering a January bid for the forward with Carlo Ancelotti's strike-force struggling to find the back of the net.

Milevsky is aware of Milan's interest and that plans to take him to the San Siro could be brought forward because of their scoring crisis"
I dont know how reliable this source is but for some reason eastern Europe players seem to settle well in Italian football. Isnt he a midfielder though?
Old 04-10-2006, 01:45   #87
Tony75

Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Milevsky is a striker. Not good enough for Milan.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:07   #88
joumasepoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75
Milevsky is a striker. Not good enough for Milan.
Affirmative. I only saw im in the world cup and he was so quite i thought he was in the midfield. We need some class Milan
Old 04-10-2006, 03:16   #89
Kaka1899

Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Why dont someone set up a poll for this then? it would show who the majority wud want.

San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:26   #90
joumasepoes

Maybe we should wait a while and see before the intrest is official. He is probably on a shortlist of alternatives, like Nani, Oddo, Marcelo etc
My question is this? Lets say Milan are after Milevskiy, he is cup tied, so why go for him? Surely, if it is irrelevant to management wheter a player is champions cup tied or not, they can go for a better and more established player like Huntelaar or Fred for example. Those players are just examples btw, and theyre not neccesarily my personal chioce.

Last edited by joumasepoes; 04-10-2006 at 04:32.