AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2010, 10:36   #61
Arildonardo

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
And you want to sell Pato?
It's worrying that he is always injured. 2-3 more weeks out now. He is turning into a Michael Owen who got so little out of a career that started off pretty well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Pato and I want him to stay at Milan for life. All his injuries are so frustrating.
Old 16-09-2010, 11:01   #62
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Apparently we're interested in Gareth Bale (LB)....

He's been in very good form from the end of last season and beginning of this season..scoring goals and bombing up and down that left Flank...

I don't know about this defending.. Also..he's been moved to LM for Tottenham..
Old 16-09-2010, 11:59   #63
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
It's worrying that he is always injured. 2-3 more weeks out now. He is turning into a Michael Owen who got so little out of a career that started off pretty well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Pato and I want him to stay at Milan for life. All his injuries are so frustrating.
It could just be his age. At his age his body will be going through a lot of changes as he finishes growing, and so he's more injury prone for a year or two.
Old 16-09-2010, 12:00   #64
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Just to let you guy know Jucilei is literally destroying teams in Brazil.

Another amazing performance(and beautiful goal) yesterday in a BIG game(title implication) against Fluminense away from home. Huge Corinthians win and big performance by "The Monster"(as Mano Menezes call him)in the prime time game on Brazilian open TV.

I said another amazing performance, because in the first home defeat for Corinthians in Brasileirão against Grêmio last Saturday, he was AMAZING despite the negative result.

Bad news? Now Jucilei bandwagon is full and the price will be higher.

Btw, I will to write some tibits in "Kaka's father thread" about players(in Brazil) we were somewhat linkedin the near past like, Jucilei, Ganso, Neymar, Rafael Toloi, Mario Fernandes...
Old 16-09-2010, 12:08   #65
Tony75

Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post

Difference is that Michael Owen put on too muscle for his frame, ergo getting the injuries whilst Pato could still put another few pounds on without negative effects.

It's just an age thing and that he's still growing. Also the fact that hes our most mobile player and has to run more with our slow-ass mid.
Old 16-09-2010, 13:57   #66
Kaka1899

Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
It could just be his age. At his age his body will be going through a lot of changes as he finishes growing, and so he's more injury prone for a year or two.
yeah i'm the same age as Pato and i can tweak my groin or calf just getting out of bed on a morning no joke

San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Old 16-09-2010, 15:28   #67
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post

Another amazing performance(and beautiful goal) yesterday in a BIG game(title implication) against Fluminense away from home. Huge Corinthians win and big performance by "The Monster"(as Mano Menezes call him)in the prime time game on Brazilian open TV.

I said another amazing performance, because in the first home defeat for Corinthians in Brasileirão against Grêmio last Saturday, he was AMAZING despite the negative result.

Btw, I will to write some tibits in "Kaka's father thread" about players(in Brazil) we were somewhat linkedin the near past like, Jucilei, Ganso, Neymar, Rafael Toloi, Mario Fernandes...
Brasiliero, as long as Belrusconi is "back", we're now able again to pay the high prices !!

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
Old 16-09-2010, 15:28   #68
xvr11

xvr11 is on a distinguished road
I don't buy the age and growth thing. Everyone in the game goes through this age and period and they arent chronically injured as Pato. Some poeple bodies just can't take the pounding (R9) is prime example.

Lets not forget also the american sports where they are much more phsyical and players those age don't seem to have problems like Pato is having. And were just talking about running and fitness with slight physicality in soccer compared to football or basketball.

These injuries are worrisome.
Old 16-09-2010, 16:08   #69
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Bad news in Europe:

Germany:

Stuttgart and Leverkusen beat their opponents 3-0 and 4-0 respectively.

Italy:

Juve and Napoli draw at home with some unknown team 3-3 and Utretcht 0-0. Palermo lose away to Sparta Praha 3-2 (after a magical Pastore performance, u all should see him), and Sampdoria conceded a goal in the 89th minute to draw against PSV.

The thing is, UEFA takes the average coeffecient of all the Italians in Europe. With Inter drawing against Bremen, Roma losing to Bayern, and only Milan winning in Europe, Italians will 99% lose the 4th Champs League spot next year.

The Italian teams in Europe are a fking disgrace and are PATHETIC. They should all die. I hope the Italian FA speaks to them about the importance of these competitions and that we do well.
Old 16-09-2010, 16:31   #70
Aficio

Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Those German teams are "friends" of Europa League when Italian are newcomer (even Juve)
Old 16-09-2010, 17:46   #71
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Bad news in Europe:

Germany:

Stuttgart and Leverkusen beat their opponents 3-0 and 4-0 respectively.

Italy:

Juve and Napoli draw at home with some unknown team 3-3 and Utretcht 0-0. Palermo lose away to Sparta Praha 3-2 (after a magical Pastore performance, u all should see him), and Sampdoria conceded a goal in the 89th minute to draw against PSV.

The thing is, UEFA takes the average coeffecient of all the Italians in Europe. With Inter drawing against Bremen, Roma losing to Bayern, and only Milan winning in Europe, Italians will 99% lose the 4th Champs League spot next year.

The Italian teams in Europe are a fking disgrace and are PATHETIC. They should all die. I hope the Italian FA speaks to them about the importance of these competitions and that we do well.
I was going to warn about the same thing, but I wouldn't conclude like you.
Managing to pass a round gives more points, so if Inter and Milan pass their first round, and if Juventus and Sampdoria also pass their first round, it's already good, no matter if they won, drawed or lost. It's not now it counts the most. What counts the most is to win the games in the table and qualify, qualify and qualify !!

If the German teams qualify for the first knock out game in each competition but all lose this round, then the Italian clubs will have a chance for example !!

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
Old 16-09-2010, 20:18   #72
bayern

Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Isn't it amazing how a guy from Jucilei's stature can convert a goal like that ? He is such a crack. And also down to earth, I have heard he dedicated his goal to his grandmother.

Mano calls him monster ?

Monster may be the word of the week, Neymar was nicknamed Monster due to his rebel week and his bad attitude in the last days.
Old 16-09-2010, 22:32   #73
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Brasiliero, as long as Belrusconi is "back", we're now able again to pay the high prices !!
You're right, Geo...
With Berlusca "back"(I hope it's for real and not a fluke), we can compete with the prices of Ganso's and Neymar's type of players, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern View Post
Isn't it amazing how a guy from Jucilei's stature can convert a goal like that ? He is such a crack. And also down to earth, I have heard he dedicated his goal to his grandmother.
Yep, his gangling style is very deceptive. Jucilei is sooooo skilled and more important(for a mid), rarely miss a pass. And look, he doesn't always try the easy ones... He loves to do a "virada de jogo"(don't know in English), something like a long pass from the right to the left(or contrary) of the field and is always spot on. Amazing passing ability.

You're right, it was dedicated to his Grandma. Jucilei had a hard life growing up. Never met his father(the guy runaway before he was born), and his mother died when he was 13. After that, was raised by his Grandmother and it was beautiful to see Jucilei gratitude for her.

Btw, it's incredible how 4 years ago he was working as Bricklayer assistant, earning 3 euros a day to help his Grandma and now is in Brazil NT. Very down to earth guy and barring a injure, will be a star in Europe.

Quote:
Mano calls him monster ?
Lol... yep, Mano put this nickname. Funny thing is, Jucilei is a real Teddy bear... The guy plays tough and physical, but rarely get a yellow card or do a hard foul.

Now Corinthians fans call him Monster, too... But they also call him for several funny nicks as Blackenbauer, Jucilampard, JuciRei(Rei is King in portuguese) Jucilei Desailly, The Schweinsteiger of Fiel(Corinthians Ultras) and the list goes on...
Quote:
Monster may be the word of the week, Neymar was nicknamed Monster due to his rebel week and his bad attitude in the last days.
Terrible week for Neymar... But this monster label isn't fair, yet. The kid will be punished by Santos(deservedly), but he's far for a bandit or delinquent as I saw in another Milan forum a Brazilian calling him. There's trend in Brazil from all rivals to really hate on Neymar. It is like the way C. Ronaldo was hated in EPL by another team fans. The kid is just dazzled by success and imo was really ashamed today when he apologize for his coach, teammates and fans...

That said, what he did was horrible and I hope Mano Menezes don't call him for next Brazil game. It will help on his education. But he's far from a new Edmundo like some Brazilians fans are saying...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 16-09-2010 at 22:51.
Old 17-09-2010, 08:59   #74
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You're right, Geo...
With Berlusca "back"(I hope it's for real and not a fluke), we can compete with the prices of Ganso's and Neymar's type of players, too.

Yep, his gangling style is very deceptive. Jucilei is sooooo skilled and more important(for a mid), rarely miss a pass. And look, he doesn't always try the easy ones... He loves to do a "virada de jogo"(don't know in English), something like a long pass from the right to the left(or contrary) of the field and is always spot on. Amazing passing ability.

You're right, it was dedicated to his Grandma. Jucilei had a hard life growing up. Never met his father(the guy runaway before he was born), and his mother died when he was 13. After that, was raised by his Grandmother and it was beautiful to see Jucilei gratitude for her.

Btw, it's incredible how 4 years ago he was working as Bricklayer assistant, earning 3 euros a day to help his Grandma and now is in Brazil NT. Very down to earth guy and barring a injure, will be a star in Europe.

Lol... yep, Mano put this nickname. Funny thing is, Jucilei is a real Teddy bear... The guy plays tough and physical, but rarely get a yellow card or do a hard foul.

Now Corinthians fans call him Monster, too... But they also call him for several funny nicks as Blackenbauer, Jucilampard, JuciRei(Rei is King in portuguese) Jucilei Desailly, The Schweinsteiger of Fiel(Corinthians Ultras) and the list goes on...

Terrible week for Neymar... But this monster label isn't fair, yet. The kid will be punished by Santos(deservedly), but he's far for a bandit or delinquent as I saw in another Milan forum a Brazilian calling him. There's trend in Brazil from all rivals to really hate on Neymar. It is like the way C. Ronaldo was hated in EPL by another team fans. The kid is just dazzled by success and imo was really ashamed today when he apologize for his coach, teammates and fans...

That said, what he did was horrible and I hope Mano Menezes don't call him for next Brazil game. It will help on his education. But he's far from a new Edmundo like some Brazilians fans are saying...
Thanks Brasileiro for the information. Milan has had a strong connection with Brazilians the way Merda has had a connection with Argentines...

Can you just give a sentence describing each player..and who they most resemble in Europe.... I think right now Jucilei is the guy Milan needs most..more than Ganso or Neymar...

Jucilei:
Ganso:
Neymar:

Are there any promising RB's? new Dani Alves'? Maicon's?
Old 17-09-2010, 09:34   #75
Maltese Charlie

Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Barbara Berlusconi is showing interest to have a seat in Milan's Management!!!!!

Looks like something is going to happen.
Closed Thread