AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

Old 17-12-2002, 07:20   #61
Inferno

Inferno has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre

Thats nice, God gave me one sister (much older than me) and my sister gave me a niece and a nephew I dont know my nephew yet since he was born last week, but Im going home on Saturday and I will meet him
First congrats for the new nephew and i have one older and one younger....the older is almost 29 and the younger is 19 and the older is already gave me the pleasure of two nephews so it's cool....
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2002, 10:12   #62
Demi

Quote:
Originally posted by Penelopi
Ms.Demi, as a member of the younger generation admiring the nature of the grown-ups, one thing is confusing----that 29-yr-old bachelor has no clue what he's missing on??!!!!unless he's after Victoria Beckham or else why hasnt he popped the question yet???!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p

that 29 years old? nice way to call him!
Old 17-12-2002, 10:30   #63
MixMan

Fave Players: Kakhaber Kaladze
MixMan
Quote:
Originally posted by kris
From which country was it your father came from?
Dad is from Asmara in Eritrea and my mum is Finnish. Myself on the other hand is born and raised in Umeå. Pretty confusing isnt it?
MixMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2002, 12:21   #64
Wilmot

Ok, I'm not going to be boring and just post my picture - where's the fun in that? - so I'm playing a game with you guys (maybe one everyone else who hasn't posted their pic yet will also do). I want you (if you can be bothered) to guess what I look like. What is your mental image of me...when you see my posts, and close your eyes to imagine what I look like, what do you think? Age, weight, height, eye colour, hair colour etc. The person who's closest wins...erm...a *special* prize. Really. If anyone cares and tries to guess, I'll post my pic here. If not, nuts to the lot of you

Like I said, if you haven't posted your pic yet, feel free to join in the guessing game...
Old 17-12-2002, 12:27   #65
Goirre

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilmot
Ok, I'm not going to be boring and just post my picture - where's the fun in that? - so I'm playing a game with you guys (maybe one everyone else who hasn't posted their pic yet will also do). I want you (if you can be bothered) to guess what I look like. What is your mental image of me...when you see my posts, and close your eyes to imagine what I look like, what do you think? Age, weight, height, eye colour, hair colour etc. The person who's closest wins...erm...a *special* prize. Really. If anyone cares and tries to guess, I'll post my pic here. If not, nuts to the lot of you

Like I said, if you haven't posted your pic yet, feel free to join in the guessing game...
Weight: 75 kg.
Height: 1.70 mts
eye colour: black
hair colour: black

am i close??

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!

Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2002, 12:28   #66
Demi

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilmot
ok... (I am gonna be the one that will get the "special" prize)

Weight: 68 kg.
Height: something like 1.74 / 1.77
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Light brown

Last edited by Demi; 17-12-2002 at 13:38.
Old 17-12-2002, 12:46   #67
Wilmot

Oh, and one more thing: To move the goalposts slightly (and in the highly unlikely event of a tie break): what are my tastes in clothes? Do I wear designer clothes? Smart/casual? Sporty stuff, walking around in football shirts? Do I wear jeans? Chinos? Cords? Leapard-skin mini skirts ? Am I colour co-ordinated, or just throw everything on willy-nilly? Am I a goth? Anythin else that I haven't named?

(Oh, and btw, what's my hairstyle? Do I have facial hair? Do I? Abd are you getting bored with the amount of questions yet? )

And Demi - to find out if you'll win the special prize....I can't say :p (Damn, I'm cruel). You'll have to wait. Until then...my lips are sealed...
Old 17-12-2002, 13:05   #68
Demi

yes... you are cruel.

let me tell you what i know about you:

Favourite Music:
Summer in the City - The Lovin' Spoonful
These arms of mine - Otis Redding
Certamente - Madreblu

-You don't like Enya!

-you drive a Rover 214Si...

-your favourites quotations are:
I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member - Groucho Marx
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them as much - Oscar Wilde
That which pains the heart Can only be washed away by tears - Irish proverb

-your father was a BIG Milan fan...

Old 17-12-2002, 13:17   #69
Wilmot

Cyberstalker! Aiieee! :p
Old 17-12-2002, 13:50   #70
Goirre

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Inferno

First congrats for the new nephew ...... the older is already gave me the pleasure of two nephews so it's cool....
Hey thanx! So u also know how this is eh? yes it is cool....well, most of the time, but of course sometimes they can drive u crazy but it is still cool

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!

Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2002, 13:52   #71
triniman

Fave Players: leonardo
triniman is on a distinguished road
ok ok......i know most of you are saying all caribbean men are tall and dark , good looking , have locks and are beach bums....well i'm here to remove that stereotype.....I AM NOT A BEACH BUM!!!!

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\curtis.jpeg[/IMG]
triniman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2002, 15:30   #72
niek

Fave Players: Marco V Basten, Shevchenko, Maldini
niek
I'll make you guys a promise!

When 10 more people post their picture here, I'll post the most stupid picture I have got from myself.

I was pretty drunk in that picture and my friend who took the picture (and didn't remember that event) didn't saw it was me in the picture when the film was developed.

Therefore this pic may couse some people to vomit.
Old 17-12-2002, 15:41   #73
kris
Jedi Master

Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by triniman
ok ok......i know most of you are saying all caribbean men are tall and dark , good looking , have locks and are beach bums....well i'm here to remove that stereotype.....I AM NOT A BEACH BUM!!!!

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\curtis.jpeg[/IMG]
You can't link to pictures on your desktop. either send it to some webspace or to my webspace and I host it for you.

Wilmot...

I always imagined you as shorter than me (probably because I post so much )

1.75 tall, around 70 Kilos in weight... very hairy Hazelnut brown hair, casual clothes, pointy nose...

Well actually the lenght and haircolor was the only things I had in my mind-image of you, the rest I made up.
Old 17-12-2002, 16:58   #74
Fox@Mulder

Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Nice Idea Demi

It´s nice to see some of the people behind the interesting posts in MM, after all we spend much time here and I think most of us have been wondering which people was hiding behind the nicknames.

I have been working a lot and therefore I haven´t had so much time to post here lately so I have first seen the thread now. But off course you can have a look-see at me.

Here goes:

Btw Demi, as many allready have pointed out... You´r beautiful - too cute and charming

//Fox
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2002, 17:46   #75
Laudrup

Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Cool Fox@Mulder Now I know how you look like should we bump into each other at Pub&Sport one day
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote