AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

View Poll Results: how do you rate Leo's performance this season?
wonderful! without him, we wouldn't make it to Europe. 20 37.74%
Good, but not spectacular. 25 47.17%
An average performance, considering the resources at hand. 4 7.55%
poor, but he was really unlucky with injuries. 1 1.89%
he has to go!!!!! 3 5.66%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2010, 04:49   #1
shegs

Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
Leonardo poll

I was going to start this at the end of the season, but since we are mathematically out of the title race, voting might as well start now!
Old 26-04-2010, 06:31   #2
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I chose good, but not spectacular. I think he's gone well beyond expectations and had we'd remained in the race for the title then I'd say wonderful. However, he has made mistakes and has had some important learning experiences, so overall both him and Milan can consider his performance a good one.
Old 26-04-2010, 06:33   #3
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I choose wonderful, only b/c I don't think Milan could have made it to CL or Europe without him.
Old 26-04-2010, 08:29   #4
shegs

I chose average because of 7-3 against utd, 6-0 against inter, and most importantly, the way he treated Huntelaar.
Old 26-04-2010, 08:45   #5
Lebanese

Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
let me get this straight, you are doing poll to evaluate Leonardo, because you feel he treated hunteelar unfair?

listen milans problem aint leonardo, he might be a part of the problem but not the problem and to be biased against leonardo just sick and make other posters think low of your oppinion, just before coming with such poll be 100% real and honest then maybe, just maybe other will interact with you.

p.s hunteelar is going to be sold next summer, are you gonna still support milan, i know its stressful privilege, i mean priviledge... and yeah Leonardo is wonderful! without him, we wouldn't make it to Europe.
Old 26-04-2010, 10:54   #6
shegs

What's so sick about starting a poll on his performance? Or aren't the poll options fair enough? I really wasn't expecting this when i started the poll., i mean its an OPINION poll, don't i have the right to express my personal views as long as they don't break forum rules? Or was i wrong in disclosing my vote?
If i was so 'biased', don't you think i'd have just started a 'do-you-think-H11-was-treated-unfairly' poll?
Old 26-04-2010, 11:16   #7
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lebanese easy man. Shegs has started a wonderful poll. You support Leonardo, He supports Huntelaar. Its as simple as that

As far as my voting is concerned, well this useless man has to go. And i doubt that B&G would risk to sell the only great player of ACM in summer. Huntelaar is the only genuine international world class starter (for Holland), the rest of ACM players don't have any guaranteed spot in their national teams. I have doubts even over Pirlo for Italy.

If AC Milan wants to move forward, Leonardo needs to be sacked rite now and Guud Hiddink should be appointed as the MAN

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
Old 26-04-2010, 11:39   #8
Lebanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Lebanese easy man. Shegs has started a wonderful poll. You support Leonardo, He supports Huntelaar. Its as simple as that

As far as my voting is concerned, well this useless man has to go. And i doubt that B&G would risk to sell the only great player of ACM in summer. Huntelaar is the only genuine international world class starter (for Holland), the rest of ACM players don't have any guaranteed spot in their national teams. I have doubts even over Pirlo for Italy.

If AC Milan wants to move forward, Leonardo needs to be sacked rite now and Guud Hiddink should be appointed as the MAN
i support milan and ppl such as your self support players and blinded by illusions.
let us drop this i am not gonna debate now
Old 26-04-2010, 11:48   #9
Lebanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Huntelaar is the only genuine international world class starter (for Holland), the rest of ACM players don't have any guaranteed spot in their national teams. I have doubts even over Pirlo for Italy.
buhahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha you just made my day.
Old 26-04-2010, 15:04   #10
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I posted many times about how Carlo banished players after one or two mistakes for example, see Laursen. Either that for whatever reason not trust a player. One season is not enough to judge a player, even if Hunter was playing every game and scoring 30 I wouldn't pass judgment.
About Leo, he has done great in my opinion, it is easy to dream of Lippi and Capello but I don't see any coach winning the scudetto with Favalli and Oddo as his only options for the back. I vote 'Good, but not spectacular.'
Old 26-04-2010, 15:50   #11
Rabia15

Rabia15 is on a distinguished road
Leonardo is wonderful! without him, we wouldn't make it to Europe.

Huntelaar just a good poacher...nothing more...

7-2United was due to injury of our players like Nesta and Pato and weakness of our squad...dominated midfield by Park and Fletcher...

inter 4-0...i'd not consider this game cuz i accept Leo made a mistake...playing 4-3-1-2 with Ronaldinho at trequartista,Pirlo deep role and Gattuso and Flamini as box to box players...he played Marek at LB...it was a mistake from Leo...it worked vs Siena yet failed vs inter...

Milan changed starting from Roma 2-1 game...i dont think about the games before that game to judge Leo...
Old 26-04-2010, 16:04   #12
Siregar

Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I chose second option, good but not spectacular.

Btw I thought I was in the wrong forum because I saw someone uses other member's post as his signature, something pretty normal in other forum using other member's comment to disrespect that member.
Old 26-04-2010, 18:15   #13
Iggy

Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
I like the results of this poll so far :-)
Old 26-04-2010, 21:48   #14
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
I am going to vote for the second item also. I think Leonardo deserves credit where it is due, however, him clearly outfoxed tactically by Ferguson and Mourinho, or even Delio Rossi makes me upset.
Old 27-04-2010, 01:14   #15
edysupriadi

Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
wonderful! without him, we wouldn't make it to Europe.
Closed Thread