AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

Old 10-04-2007, 17:08   #271
ac-milan-nr1

Fave Players: kaka >> Yoann Gourcuff
ac-milan-nr1 is on a distinguished road
what the hell why just english football..i hate all clubs liverpool, manchester, chelsea just shevchenko and ballack is good =) and arsenal is crap. and look it Roma 8-3 from a english club..i dont like it, screw english fotball !!!!!
Forza Milan-)

Last edited by Vadim; 10-04-2007 at 18:07. Reason: what do you think?
ac-milan-nr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 17:45   #272
kastriot

Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac-milan-nr1
what the hell why just english football..i hate all clubs liverpool, manchester, chelsea just shevchenko and ballack is good =) and arsenal is crap. and look it Roma 8-3 from a english club..i dont like it, screw english fotball !!!!!

Dude there is no need for that language...like it or not english clubs are inthe semis..and one of then will be in Athens in the final, And they beat the crap out of their opponents, I would have said that one of them deserves the title but we are still contenders... I wanna see Maldini lifting that trophy...

Last edited by Vadim; 10-04-2007 at 18:08. Reason: language in quote
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 18:12   #273
Ghost

Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Im pretty sure this is maldinis last season, so for the gaffa lets do this.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 19:04   #274
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
As Jim_UK dispalyed above, 3 same-country teams in the CL semifinals for the first time in last 3 years.

in 05: 2 English teams in the last 4.
in 06: 2 Spanish ones.
in 07: 3 English sides will most likely be there. One of them will be in the finals for sure (no s... Sherlock!)
I was referring to 2000.
Valencia, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern.
Old 10-04-2007, 21:37   #275
Jeff

Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Roma´s performance tonite was an embarassment to Serie A football, and all Romanistas should hang their heads in shame...I predicted Man U to wreck havoc on Roma, because Roma didnt finish them off in Rome...add the violence directed at the Man U fans, and that is a recipie for English fortitude and revenge to take the fore.

Man U simply walked over Roma, and I am really embarassed that this team is ahead of mine in the standings, and beat us twice this year....a point all the commentators are sure to make when/if we meet Man U in the semis.

I am beginning to hope that we dont go through based soley on this....but naa...we are not Roma, we are AC MILAN....and I cannot fathom Man U doing this to us...

Now what do I tell the guys at football tonite?

What a joke Roma are in Europe!! UEFA should give us their spot next season, as punishment for this farce.

What a joke....
I don't think Roma is that inferior to Man U; having said, Roma's attitude was all wrong tonight.

Assuming that MIlan has gnoe through, and if any commentators saying Roma betaing Milan twice this season and so MIlan is no match of Man U is just... a commentator.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:34   #276
rossoner03

rossoner03 is on a distinguished road
Let's kick Bayern ass first( 1-0 or 2-0) and then we'll see ManUtd....and revenge the italian football.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:33   #277
Stezagud

Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Utd have been threatening to do that to someone all season but have usually stepped down a level at 2 or 3 goals ahead, the only reason they continued to hammer Roma is because of the bad blood that his built up. Fergie could have sent them out after half time to shut the game down but he sent them out to dish out punishment to the Roma fans and authorities, Roma's players were almost unfortunate bystanders

The game was also a perfect setting for Utd to play to their strengths, all out attack is the way Utd like to play but both Milan and Bayern are canny enough to know how to exploit that, in fact Lille almost managed it!

Oh and Hitmann if you're around, 2-1 against 10 men is not an ass-whooping, THAT is an ass whooping

I still think Chelsea will win this year though, in fact the way they won yesterday will probably have done as much for their belief as Utd got from the Roma massacre, to go to a tough organised side and go behind only to come back and then win in the last minute takes a lot of character..
Old 11-04-2007, 16:35   #278
Egoistka

Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Now are are going to face MU...One of the Russian commentators told a joke, during the game MU - Roma: 2 billionaires were watching a game of 22 millionaires..Milan and Chelsea. After that he said that the reason why he told it was that he thinks that Milan and Chelsea will be in final of the CL. I quite agree with him, but we need to pass MU first.
Old 18-04-2007, 17:07   #279
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Whoever wins will net around £30 million ... i know the cash isn't the incentive, but it could come in handy for us.