AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 28-09-2010, 13:25   #31
housin7

Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
housin7 is on a distinguished road
I haven't been pleased by his decisions sometimes, especially regarding subs.. but I'm willing to give him a chance. Sacking him now IMO is too premature and won't solve anything.
housin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 15:25   #32
ELiTEE

Fave Players: boban, Weah, SHEVA, Stam, BA
ELiTEE is on a distinguished road
sack the idiot NOW !
ELiTEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 15:47   #33
OCmilano

Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by housin7 View Post
I haven't been pleased by his decisions sometimes, especially regarding subs.. but I'm willing to give him a chance. Sacking him now IMO is too premature and won't solve anything.
It'll solve the sub situation.

This guy wont last more then a year with us. Im actually for sacking him now. But I know it wont happen.
Old 29-09-2010, 02:55   #34
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Why sack him?? The problems we have right now are similar to what Ancelotti in last years and Leo last season had, meaning the players aren't necessarily doing their job. The fact is Allegri looks closer to solving it right now than either of those two were as we are more compact than we were.

Fitness is another key problem, something I'm quite concerned about.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2010, 03:54   #35
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
this is the worst thread on the forum! Why sack him after 7-8 games unbelievable!
Some people just dont have any patience at all and are always overreacting, when we loose everything is bad, when we win everything is god.
Old 29-09-2010, 04:42   #36
kastriot

Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
this is the worst thread on the forum! Why sack him after 7-8 games unbelievable!
Some people just dont have any patience at all and are always overreacting, when we loose everything is bad, when we win everything is god.
7-8 games....this thread was created after the 4 th game

There is no need to discuss his "sacking", it is still to early and whats more important we have not been "that bad" . If we didn`t sack leo after the first six games including the humiliation in the Derby we will not sack Allegri. However

He needs to get it together quickly. If we are to achieve a success this year( wining one of the Seria A or Cl....Ronaldinho is of vital importance, don`t kid yourselves that we are set with Robinho now. Even though he can be great player for us...the creative spark that Dinho can give to us is unmatched.

I personally hate the fact that Dinho walks every time he looses a ball, but he walked last year too and he was our best player. What I`m worried is the lack of confidence he has atm. (here LEO didi a great job). This lack of confidence of Dinho is partly to blame Allegri who quickly made Ibra the center of attention (should have handled the situation with more grace). And MGM did a horrible job in asking Dinho a huge pay cut at the begging of the season, clearly indicating that he is not that "important" to us anymore.( Don`t forget that we had players in ODDO,Kaladze and Dida who had 4 mil salary at the time)

I have some other issues with allegri, but I`m aware that he needs a lot of time if we want him to become the best.

Last edited by kastriot; 29-09-2010 at 04:44.
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2010, 10:01   #37
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
7-8 games....this thread was created after the 4 th game

There is no need to discuss his "sacking", it is still to early and whats more important we have not been "that bad" . If we didn`t sack leo after the first six games including the humiliation in the Derby we will not sack Allegri. However

He needs to get it together quickly. If we are to achieve a success this year( wining one of the Seria A or Cl....Ronaldinho is of vital importance, don`t kid yourselves that we are set with Robinho now. Even though he can be great player for us...the creative spark that Dinho can give to us is unmatched.

I personally hate the fact that Dinho walks every time he looses a ball, but he walked last year too and he was our best player. What I`m worried is the lack of confidence he has atm. (here LEO didi a great job). This lack of confidence of Dinho is partly to blame Allegri who quickly made Ibra the center of attention (should have handled the situation with more grace). And MGM did a horrible job in asking Dinho a huge pay cut at the begging of the season, clearly indicating that he is not that "important" to us anymore.( Don`t forget that we had players in ODDO,Kaladze and Dida who had 4 mil salary at the time)

I have some other issues with allegri, but I`m aware that he needs a lot of time if we want him to become the best.
This thread was a rush of blood to my head, I admit.. and Although I truly believe Allegri should be the coach until January at the EARLIEST..

I want to draw attention to the fact that if he plays with formations for 2-3 months... we will be out of SERIE A race... He needs to rotate the system properly to keep everyone fresh and their morale high....using versions of the 4-4-2,, which is so clearly the better formation for our team and our players..(Better for Ibra, Better for Pato, Better for RObinho, better for our entire midfield).. Only one it's "not good for" is Ronaldinho

He now says he's "convinced with the 4-3-3 as much as the 4-4-2".... Besides the Lecce Game, the 4-3-3 has not worked, leaves us so vulnerable in midfield and very predictable in offense. I'm merely getting ready for more crap to come..perhaps I'm too pessimistic...

I do however, think Milan Management ALSO needs to get their sh(t together as you've indicated, not offering Ronaldinho less money in the summer, not only talking about Ibra, the problems with Janku/Oddo/Kaladze.. and waiting so long to build a proper team... where there are still 2-3 rather LARGE holes in the team right now...

Last edited by Elmago99; 29-09-2010 at 10:04.
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 16:12   #38
OCmilano

Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
To alll the people who say give him time and were rushing into things, I cant wait to see your comments change and you join the Sacking Crew.

How do you defend his tactics? His lineup choices? Seedorf played 90min tonight against RM. Tell me why?

If Jose and Allegri changed sides for tonight do you think Jose would still win this game?
Old 19-10-2010, 16:25   #39
lana

lana is an unknown quantity at this point
That was terrible ,the Milan players are clearly very talented but they are playing in a shapeless mess.No pressing ,no structure,too many players tactically erased from participating....
Terrible ,Leo's team was much better than this.
lana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 16:29   #40
Elmago99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lana View Post
That was terrible ,the Milan players are clearly very talented but they are playing in a shapeless mess.No pressing ,no structure,too many players tactically erased from participating....
Terrible ,Leo's team was much better than this.
He must be sacked. How many times do you want to see this guy is not a good coach? By then we'll be out of Serie A AND champions League..

Seedorf, Gattuso, and Pirlo as your 3 man starting Midfield???? Against Real Madrid (Ronaldo, Di Maria, Ozil, Khedira, Alonso)

Then, Seedorf plays 90 mins???? after he looked as if he was Match Fixing he was so bad...

Then Most importantly... He fielded the Exact Same team as Chievo Verona just 3 days ago... How many times do we have to say YOU CANNOT have these old guys play every 3 days.. WTF is Allegri dumb?????????

He must go....

let's get out the bookies for who's the next coach...
Old 19-10-2010, 23:48   #41
MilanMikey

Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
elmago we think alike on almost everything i see you post :P completely agreed bye bye allegri! bring ancelotti back ffs or better yet mourinho :O
MilanMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 00:53   #42
Codino

Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Relax.
we know the team is not as good as Madrid.. i know its disappointing, but come on, we have no wing backs and our midfield is a mess.
Old 20-10-2010, 03:10   #43
ACMILAN1983

Whilst not at all happy about yesterday's result and performance, I'm satisfied with what Allegri has achieved until now as our coach. I want him to stay.
Old 20-10-2010, 10:01   #44
Elmago99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Whilst not at all happy about yesterday's result and performance, I'm satisfied with what Allegri has achieved until now as our coach. I want him to stay.
You're satisfied he played Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Pirlo, & Gattuso as his diamond midfield against Real Madrid?

Especially since this was the EXACT MF 3 days before. I don't know, maybe I'm off base here, but he has not achieved much. His subs are late, his choices are bad.
Old 20-10-2010, 12:08   #45
ACMILAN1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
You're satisfied he played Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Pirlo, & Gattuso as his diamond midfield against Real Madrid?

Especially since this was the EXACT MF 3 days before. I don't know, maybe I'm off base here, but he has not achieved much. His subs are late, his choices are bad.
I reiterate I'm satisfied with what he's done until now. The players you mentioned playing doesn't bother me and I gave my thoughts prior to the game as to why i think they may start. I have no regrets with Allegri's lineup, but I do regret our performance.

Allegri hasn't achieved a huge amount in his managerial career but what he has achieved is very impressive. Tactically he's been intelligent since joining Milan and has used what he has pretty well. His subs were "late" only in a few games, otherwise I don't think he's got a problem with timing his subs.