AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 13:04   #121
Ace

Ace is on a distinguished road
Stay safe hany (Y)

you should know all of the middle east are following suite, and change is coming brother!!

who knows... maybe Ramallah is next
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 23:44   #122
tardissun

tardissun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
May the people get the change they want to see

Question for Hany: I heard ElBaradei is a CIA puppet trying to seize control but the people don't actually even care about him. Is this true?
CIA Puppet??? America's to blame??? I'm tired of your other anti-American comments as well.

Look, keep your ridiculous conspiracy theories on the correct websites. This forum is about football and this thread is about Rossonero's in distress, not a place for you to post your anti-American comments. Direct your focus to helping people in need instead instead of making negative comments which are not on topic.
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 23:52   #123
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Please take it easy guys, politics threads can drop into disagreements and fights quickly.

Just hope for the best for the people of Egypt and others around the world too.
Old 04-02-2011, 15:15   #124
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I have not and would not be disrespectful to any of the other members on this site. I'm simply asking a question (political) to Hany. He answered and that was the end of that.

Threads on football should be kept to football. This thread has been about the "Political unrest" in Egypt. Therefore I think it's ok to ask questions to Egyptians going through it. If people are immature and cannot handle it, therefore stooping to cursing or being overly nasty, the admin's will take the appropriate action.

I only wish the best for ALL people of the world, Americans Africans Europeans Asians and others...

Forza Milan
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 15:17   #125
Elmago99

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardissun View Post
CIA Puppet??? America's to blame??? I'm tired of your other anti-American comments as well.

Look, keep your ridiculous conspiracy theories on the correct websites. This forum is about football and this thread is about Rossonero's in distress, not a place for you to post your anti-American comments. Direct your focus to helping people in need instead instead of making negative comments which are not on topic.
I never said America is to blame and I apologize if that's what you took from my question. America and the CIA are two totally different entities, one having nothing to do with the other. Also, I didn't claim to know anything about it, but questioned an insider (Hany) on the matter of what's been written and discussed around the internet.

Hany responded by saying Mobarek was actually a CIA puppet in his eyes. I've also read that as well. Why aren't you questioning what he said?

I think Egyptians will free themselves of the tyranny they live in and I wish the best for them. May they all survive this and I hope the best for their society!!

Last edited by Elmago99; 04-02-2011 at 15:20.
Old 04-02-2011, 16:47   #126
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Wishing all the Milanisti (and all the people) in Egypt safety, peace, and a return to normalcy ASAP.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54   #127
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I have not and would not be disrespectful to any of the other members on this site. I'm simply asking a question (political) to Hany. He answered and that was the end of that.

Threads on football should be kept to football. This thread has been about the "Political unrest" in Egypt. Therefore I think it's ok to ask questions to Egyptians going through it. If people are immature and cannot handle it, therefore stooping to cursing or being overly nasty, the admin's will take the appropriate action.

I only wish the best for ALL people of the world, Americans Africans Europeans Asians and others...

Forza Milan
An admin team is taking appropriate action by asking the rules of the forum be followed. This thread is in the wrong section of the forum and liberties have been taken until now purely on the basis that none of us want people to be hurt. that said the forum has clear rules about politics and religion and with good reason. If you wish to discuss these topics with members you should do so privately.

I say this partly because it's the correct thing to do, but also because posting politics could get you banned and it would be a shame to lose positive contributors to the forum
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:40   #128
Elmago99

It just so happens that this thread has a lot to do with politics, almost hard to avoid. However, let's consider this whole thread dropped, as I agree no one should be banned.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:19   #129
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It just so happens that this thread has a lot to do with politics, almost hard to avoid. However, let's consider this whole thread dropped, as I agree no one should be banned.
Well, actually, if you read the first message from drucurl, it has nothing to do with politics, it's just about having news from a friend living in a country where a hurricane destroyed cities and killed people.
If you enlarge the topic, that means this thread is about having news from the friends on the forum when something important (whatever) happens in their country and they don't appear online anymore.
This "something important" can be political problems, wars, environmental disasters, it can be about everything ...

And I take profit of this post to wish good luck and hope the best for all the Egyptian people and the Egyptian MM members, as well as the ones in other countries with some problems nowadays !!

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote