AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 24-09-2010, 07:16   #16
Kwasniefski

Kwasniefski is on a distinguished road
Talking Drop-kick?

Hey, Allegri needs time, yes....but about those useless late, late, 88th-minute substitutions....maybe an Ibra-Strasser-like drop-kick to the head would make him see the light???
Kwasniefski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 10:43   #17
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
Ive been reading with much disappointment about people wanting to sack Allegri. It has been four games poeple!

We also need to take into account two things - Robinho (who isnt fit) and Ibra signed on or close to the last days in the market, they will need time to settle and see how Milan play.

Secondly, everyone keps talking about drop Ronaldinho and play 4-3-1-2, which im all for, but you know who isnt, Berlusconi would be one....Ronaldinho plays whether we like it or not. I dont think we should be blaming Allegri...Milan can come out and say Allegri has the final say etc etc but we all know that Ronaldinho will play if he is fit (in berlusconi's eyes).

I have great faith in Allegri, he has been hampered by Flamini being injured as well as Robinho not being fully fit when he joined. A midfield Of Boateng (who has been great so far), Flamini and Pirlo and i think our team could change dramtically. A good right back wouldnt go astray either.

Keep the faith people!

We'll all be celabrating in May!
I don't want him fired NOW, but what my original Post is implying is that if he keeps this up of making subs in 88th minute and playing a 4-3-3 with gattuso pirlo seedorf in midfield, then he should be gone in January. He won't be fired though, if he's truly taking orders from Berlusconi.

The fact that Berlusconi is coaching the team is distgusting. He's costing them wins. Does he not see that?

As for Allegri, IF he's simply taking orders, and losing matches, his REPUTATION is on the line and I WOULD NEVER DO THAT... I actually have some pride and dignity.
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 12:39   #18
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
I don't want him fired NOW, but what my original Post is implying is that if he keeps this up of making subs in 88th minute and playing a 4-3-3 with gattuso pirlo seedorf in midfield, then he should be gone in January. He won't be fired though, if he's truly taking orders from Berlusconi.

The fact that Berlusconi is coaching the team is distgusting. He's costing them wins. Does he not see that?

As for Allegri, IF he's simply taking orders, and losing matches, his REPUTATION is on the line and I WOULD NEVER DO THAT... I actually have some pride and dignity.
I don't think Berlu's been particularly involved at all. If it was his choice, Dinho would be much closer to goal, while Allegri is essentially using him in the same way as Leo (something Berlu had major problems with).
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 13:05   #19
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Of course not happy with results and subs and everything but way too early for this.
Old 24-09-2010, 13:22   #20
brk

brk is on a distinguished road
I was at my favorite restaurant the other day. I ordered the meal and after two minutes I got so angry and fed up at the chef for taking so long that I got into the kitchen and killed everyone in there.

Overreaction?
Old 24-09-2010, 15:26   #21
Kwasniefski

Who knows?

Quote:

First you say that Berlusconi IS in fact doing the coaching...then you say IF Allegri is simply taking orders. Which is it? Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Old 24-09-2010, 15:35   #22
nefremo

Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I was at my favorite restaurant the other day. I ordered the meal and after two minutes I got so angry and fed up at the chef for taking so long that I got into the kitchen and killed everyone in there.

Overreaction?
Definitely not!

-If this was your favorite restaurant that means you go there a lot.
-If you go there a lot, that means that they know who you are.
-And because they know who you are they should know what you like on their menu.
-Since they know what you like on the menu, they should have started it as soon as they saw you getting out of the car. That way it's ready approximately 2 minutes after you sit down.

I agree that this thread is a little premature. Or like Raiola likes to say.....we are only in the second month. We got 7 more to go.

I also agree with Kwasniefski's idea on the drop kicks.

Last edited by nefremo; 24-09-2010 at 15:38.
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 15:42   #23
Kwasniefski

Nefremo, I like your crazy sense of humour...maybe we're cut from the same crazy cloth!
Old 24-09-2010, 17:56   #24
Elmago99

I apologize, I meant to say that IF Berlusconi is coaching the team from the office, he may as well be the coach.

If Allegri is listening to Berlu's decisions on formations and lineups... Then that's pathetic. When you put your name on something, you should want full control. This is why Mourinho and Berlusconi would NEVER EVER work.

I like coaches that demand more respect, and take more control. Then he can be judged properly. It's a difficult situation, because we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. However, I don't like what I'm seeing.
Old 24-09-2010, 18:29   #25
Kwasniefski

Quote:
I apologize, I meant to say that IF Berlusconi is coaching the team from the office, he may as well be the coach.

If Allegri is listening to Berlu's decisions on formations and lineups... Then that's pathetic. When you put your name on something, you should want full control. This is why Mourinho and Berlusconi would NEVER EVER work.

I like coaches that demand more respect, and take more control. Then he can be judged properly. It's a difficult situation, because we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. However, I don't like what I'm seeing.
Got you...know what you mean! Any self-respecting coach with any integrity whatsoever would have taken this job knowing what Berlusconi is like and said to the mo'fo', " Up front, I take the job but I run the show. No one tells me who to play and when to play them....understood? Dinho included...no one is untouchable. I'm gone the minute that starts to happen." And you stick with that.
When Abramovich pushed to buy Sheva without Mourinho's say-so and then started pushing for Jose to play Sheva, Mourinho left even though he loved what he had achieved and had a great relationship with both fans and most of the players. You could argue there were other reasons but that WAS the crux of the problem..Abramovich's interference.
Old 24-09-2010, 18:36   #26
Elmago99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwasniefski View Post
Got you...know what you mean! Any self-respecting coach with any integrity whatsoever would have taken this job knowing what Berlusconi is like and said to the mo'fo', " Up front, I take the job but I run the show. No one tells me who to play and when to play them....understood? Dinho included...no one is untouchable. I'm gone the minute that starts to happen." And you stick with that.
When Abramovich pushed to buy Sheva without Mourinho's say-so and then started pushing for Jose to play Sheva, Mourinho left even though he loved what he had achieved and had a great relationship with both fans and most of the players. You could argue there were other reasons but that WAS the crux of the problem..Abramovich's interference.
Well said.. we can say what we want about Mourinho..everyone knows he's an as*hole and plays mind games all the time..

but he sticks to his word, and he can be judged properly as he brings in the players that he wants, and even makes players play the positions he wants. Him leaving was the right thing to do.
Old 24-09-2010, 22:24   #27
MilanMikey

Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
idc what ppl have to say about mourinho he IS the best coach hands down..
MilanMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 06:44   #28
Kwasniefski

You won't get an argument from me, Mikey.I don't like the man, but I have nothing but respect for his ability to manage a club and he puts up with no interference from ownership.
Old 26-09-2010, 13:06   #29
Tony75

Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMikey View Post
idc what ppl have to say about mourinho he IS the best coach hands down..
IMO not even close. The best coaches play football the way it should be played.

This meddler plays boring football, yet spends millions and millions on players, more than anyone.

Eto'o as a wb is a proof that he should be removed from football lest we see the game begin to become extinct.
Old 26-09-2010, 16:07   #30
Kwasniefski

Iyo

Arsene Wenger is a great coach...they play pretty football...what have they got to show for it, Tony? It's good to win a trophy once in a blue moon, isn't it? I do know what you mean though...what I do hate to see is a player with flair and an attacking spirit have to tone it down and play defensively. I guess you compromise if you want to win some trophies and titles....you need both.