"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:02   #47
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Bonera and Seedorf, the terrible two.
Bonera has proven utterly useless. Any decent attacker will eat him for breakfast.

Seedorf's mistake was costly.

Amelia also disappointed me greatly. He couldn't save even one half-decent goal, and should absolutely have blocked Sanchez's goal.

What a disappointing loss of 2 points.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:03   #48
savage_mau

Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
Bonera just can't play football !!! Yepes or even papa should be ahead of him

FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:04   #49
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Bonera, against a solid, fast, mobile forward line like Udinese's, should never be in the starting 11.

Allegri seems to always be out coached when faced with coaches that are recognized for tactical acumen...

At least Lazio also dropped points....
Old 09-01-2011, 10:05   #50
HO-YOUNG

Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Bonera!!! is the worst thing to come out of a woman!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:05   #51
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Agreed, not impressed with Amelia, though not directly his fault the second goal at least should have been tipped or something if not stopped. Bonera should never play again and I rather try Papa, pretty sure it can't be worse.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:05   #52
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
What a game...
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:08   #53
MilanMikey

Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
ahh whata game i wish that last minute cassano cross came to ibra and he scored again 5-4 that would be game of the season.. big loss of 2 points, if we had nesta today i would expect probably a 3-1,4-2ish somethin like that win for us.. but anyways bonera made so many mistakes, antonini didnt play well neither did abate but abate does play good most the time this season and we wont be buying 2 full backs so at least one to replace antonini abate can do.. if we had another midfielder like lazzari, a defender like luiz, and a cam like ganso we would be very good after today im not worried at all about our attack.. we actually scored some very nice goals other then silvas goal which was more of an own goal anyways but udinese goals were all mainly 1 on 1s on the counter attack and terrible defending from bonera, seedorf loses the ball and theres one defender back there...

at one point pato was back in defense and he was the only man back there lol i started laughing.. i would start yepes ahead off bonera and papa.. hes been pretty solid playing 4 us

Last edited by MilanMikey; 09-01-2011 at 10:11.
MilanMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:08   #54
savage_mau

Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
Cassano, Pato , Ibra and Robinho, what an attacking unit Milan have. But the backline simply suck

FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:10   #55
gregorio

Fave Players: Marco van Basten, Weah, Ronaldinho, Pato, Messi
gregorio
What I liked in the game - great fast, young attack (Ibra, Pato, Robinho, Cassano)
Cassano looks really good, better fit than Ronaldinho, if he gets 100% fit, we will be even stronger with him!
I loved Ronaldinho, and I am sad that he left, but I can tell you the truth, I do not miss him because Cassano is a good replacement!
Seedorf and Bonera was terrible!!! Seedorf is unfortunately done, we have to sell him, and also we do not need Bonera!
We need one fullback, one central defender, a midfielder, an ACM and promote Strasser and Merkel and we are set for next year!

In: Coentrao, David Luiz, Lazzari, Lamela and if possible Balotelli
Out: Jankulovski, Oddo, Bonera, Onyewu, Yepes or Papa, Seedorf
gregorio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:18   #56
edysupriadi

Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HO-YOUNG View Post
Bonera!!! is the worst thing to come out of a woman!!!
LOL bonera should be transferred to admin office or marketing office, he just dont know how to defend,

edit: oh yeah, that player called seedorf - he could join bonera too , perhaps some PR jobs would suit him.

Last edited by edysupriadi; 09-01-2011 at 10:23.
edysupriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:22   #57
Hasan Rossonero

Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
If after this performance Bonera or Seedorf come near this team we should be ashamed of Milan's selection policy. Bonera was worse than Seedorf, which is quite a feat when you think about it. Absolutely useless players, who should turn their hand to another sport.

Robinho was not bad, but nor was he good. I really hope Cassano can replace him permanently in the team. If we are to play with a player behind Ibra and Pato, that player should be Cassano. With hiim we had a completely different feel. For all of Robiho's hustle, he is rarely incisive.

Despite the last minute dramatics, I cannot help but feel deflated. Today was two points lost. The really terrible thing is that Inter won, and they remain our direct challengers for the Scudetto. If they win their two games in hand, they will be 5 pts behind us. That is not a comfortable distance when you consider we still have to play them.

A tough road ahead for the Scudetto.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:22   #58
zafrul

zafrul
Seedorf has been done for years... But what I cannot understand is how he is not only still in the team, but in the freakin XI all the time!!!

I cannot understand!!!

The whole san siro was booing him, don't tell me the coach can't see it...

Bonera, he should only play as a 2nd choice Right Back... that's it... pretty much like a Jaap Stam type right back, defensively solid with limited attacking capabilities
zafrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:26   #59
kastriot

Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
[quote=zafrul;589890

Bonera, he should only play as a 2nd choice Right Back... that's it... pretty much like a Jaap Stam type right back, defensively solid with limited attacking capabilities[/QUOTE]

Don`t mention Stam and Bonera in the same sentence.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:28   #60
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
An insane game of football that was exhilarating and frustrating at the same time. I had anticipated we'd struggle against Udinese, they are a very good side, quick and we were severely hampered by injuries and a terrible midfield.

The first half was a balanced game, where we generally dominated the game, but Udinese had good periods of attack. At the back we were forced very deep as we couldn't cope with their speed, but it also meant we struggled to build positive attacking moves. Overall the 1-1 scoreline at halftime was right, but we needed to switch emphasis to win the match.

The second half was much more open. We pushed forward more, making ourselves extremely vulnerable to the counter and Udinese were deadly. Likewise, we have one of the best forward lines in football and our quality showed in this respect.

The game was very much cat and mouse, with us pushing right up and Udinese constantly breaking. It was entertaining, but also proved to be our problem, as our defence being so open meant we were all over the place when countered. In many ways we were a little like Leo's 4-2-Fantasy of last season, with Thiago and Bonera at the back, Strasser and Rino in midfield and the quartet of Ibra, Pato, Binho and Cassano up front. One can't help but think that with Nesta, we might have coped in the match.

This was essentially the story of the match, and while the draw was deserved, our problems were mainly due to our injuries. Up front we were deadly, especially with Cassano supporting the strikers (something I hope to see in the near future). However, in midfield and defence our weaknesses showed. Without Pirlo and Ambro, we lacked our usual creativity, stability and domination of possession. This allowed Udinese in the game more easily and we struggled. In defence, Antonini was constantly outplayed and Bonera was awful to say the least. Individual mistakes from both often cost us goals.

Players...
Amelia - A disappointment, but at the same time left exposed
Abate - Was caught out of position for Di Natale's second goal, but at that point we were playing for broke, so I don't blame him.
Bonera - I was left speechless. I've always rated Bonera, even if not as great at least as solid. 3 of Udinese's goals were his fault, as on the second and last goals he lost his man and on the third he was beaten far too easily (and allowed Di Natale onto his favoured foot). Awful, Awful performance to say the least.
Thiago - A good performance from a man caught between a rock and a hard place.
Antonini - Poor on the whole. Looked weak throughout, played Udinese onside for the first goal and never offered a worthwhile contribution going forward. Last season he was a revelation, and this he feels more of a liability.
Rino - Struggled to cope with Udinese's midfield, but frequently battled and kept winning the ball. Few complaints in this respect, but on the ball he was weak.
Seedorf - solid in the first half and disappeared in the second. He takes an eternity on the ball and it completely ruins our play.
Strasser - Solid display and didn't seem overwhelmed by the match. Few complaints, although still needs time and experience to play frequently.
Robinho - He doesn't offer the creativity we need now that Pato's back. A good player in Pato's position, but not as part of a front 3 with Pato and Ibra.
Ibra - worked hard despite not always looking fully fit/sharp. Great goal and assist to Pato.
Pato - Excellent up front as he constantly moved for the team and showed how dangerous he is in front of goal.
Cassano - Brilliant impact on the game and brought us back into it. Offered the playmaking we lacked and set up 2 goals. Superb.

We lost two points but at this point only Inter has taken advantage, and one or both of Juve or Napoli will drop points tonight, so overall not a weekend to feel too concerned about.

That said, we need to recover some of our players now.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote