AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2009, 10:32   #796
nefremo

Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I don't understand why we keep hearing all this stuff about forwards. THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!!!!!!! We have players in the squad that have proven that they can put the ball in the back of the net. Huntelaar, Inzaghi, Pato have all proven that they can score. In fact, scoring is the best these 3 can do (no matter how much we force Pato to play deeper as a second striker). Even the "fat, drunk, out of form, media beat up" Ronaldinho can score. (IMO he is not a midfielder.......he is most effective close to the goal at this point of time)

The problem is the midfield. We've said this a million times. So untill we sort out our midfield and the 'flank areas' then we can get any ST we want (with a couple of exceptions, that are impossible to get regardless).....and we will still struggle.
Old 13-10-2009, 10:52   #797
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Beckham would be an upgrade actually, we have virtually no supplier on the team. Unless we sign an offensive FB and a creative midfielder...but even then a defensively capable FB is probably just as much a priority so Beckham might have to do for now.
Old 13-10-2009, 11:47   #798
Rayno_acm

Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Ederson of Lyon has apparently declared love for Milan according to milannews. He used to play with Thiago Silva. I quite like his ability, he's very talented but can't say I know how good or effective he really is.
Yean, I saw that too.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=12733
The guy is 24 years old, and from I've seen I can describe him as an AMD with Pato's skills...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As_1s7CfnEc
But I'm affraid he would be too expensive for us...
Old 13-10-2009, 16:07   #799
K77SH C

Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm View Post
Yean, I saw that too.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=12733
The guy is 24 years old, and from I've seen I can describe him as an AMD with Pato's skills...
But I'm affraid he would be too expensive for us...
I read this guy is like Kaka, but after watching that video he seems more like Rivaldo/ Dhajminhia. I like the way he plays.

Think he can cut it at Milan Brasileiro?

Its SPEEDORF actually
Old 13-10-2009, 18:46   #800
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm View Post
yes please
Old 13-10-2009, 20:51   #801
Bosniaco

Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
You guys never heard of Ederson before? I m surprised. Very good AM. But little Bosnian boy Miralem Pjanic still puts Ederson on the bench for Lyon.
Miralem Pjanic is also AM, LM, RM
Old 13-10-2009, 21:28   #802
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quick question for Brasileiro:

How do u rate Ederson (who plays for Lyon)...I know its almost impossible for us to buy him from them considering our financial state, but I'm going to buy a PS3 in a few, and FIFA2010 as well, so just wanted ur opinion, in the event I want to "buy" him in the game...
Old 13-10-2009, 21:52   #803
rt9

Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your input Brasileiro. Really sad to see our management put so much faith in a player who really isn't a top notch player anymore (R80)...

Very strange to see Milan potentially being very active in January. Doesnt make any sense as most players will be cup tied and of course it's not easy to integrate new player mid year, and of course by then we could be out of the running for everything anyways....OR, there could be some reason after all. Could be managment realized their error this summer and are trying to fix the squad's problems (unlikely), or a lot of players whose contracts are expiring next summer may be available on the cheap....
Old 13-10-2009, 22:15   #804
pirlofanusa

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
Thanks for your input Brasileiro. Really sad to see our management put so much faith in a player who really isn't a top notch player anymore (R80)...

Very strange to see Milan potentially being very active in January. Doesnt make any sense as most players will be cup tied and of course it's not easy to integrate new player mid year, and of course by then we could be out of the running for everything anyways....OR, there could be some reason after all. Could be managment realized their error this summer and are trying to fix the squad's problems (unlikely), or a lot of players whose contracts are expiring next summer may be available on the cheap....
cup tied wont matter because we need to qualify for something next year, and we need new players for that
Old 13-10-2009, 23:56   #805
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
You guys never heard of Ederson before? I m surprised. Very good AM. But little Bosnian boy Miralem Pjanic still puts Ederson on the bench for Lyon.
Miralem Pjanic is also AM, LM, RM
Pjanic is great!!!!
Old 14-10-2009, 00:14   #806
Codino

Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Beckham would be an upgrade actually, we have virtually no supplier on the team. Unless we sign an offensive FB and a creative midfielder...but even then a defensively capable FB is probably just as much a priority so Beckham might have to do for now.
I totally agree here. his early ball distribution is twice as good as pirlo's and our set pieces might be actually dangerous again...

As for the Ederson link, finally we are linked to someone decent. This guy has alot of talent and it might be the perfect time to make the transition to italy.
Old 14-10-2009, 00:17   #807
Lebanese

Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
Quick question for Brasileiro:

How do u rate Ederson (who plays for Lyon)...I know its almost impossible for us to buy him from them considering our financial state, but I'm going to buy a PS3 in a few, and FIFA2010 as well, so just wanted ur opinion, in the event I want to "buy" him in the game...
Do it bud, you will forget about our poor team. Played FIFA 10 good game, realistic better then Pes
Old 14-10-2009, 01:28   #808
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised to see we are maybe interested by Ederson ...

In Lyon, it was planned that Ederson would be the leader of the team after the "retirement" of Juninho. The fact is that Ederson was good last year with Juninho but has failed to become the leader of this team so far ... worse, Pjanic has taken his place and Ederson is now a bench player.

He isn't a true AM but more an attacking CM (anyway in Lyon), and I don't think he could be a solution for us ...
Old 14-10-2009, 01:52   #809
Giorgos

Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I'm surprised to see we are maybe interested by Ederson ...

In Lyon, it was planned that Ederson would be the leader of the team after the "retirement" of Juninho. The fact is that Ederson was good last year with Juninho but has failed to become the leader of this team so far ... worse, Pjanic has taken his place and Ederson is now a bench player.

He isn't a true AM but more an attacking CM (anyway in Lyon), and I don't think he could be a solution for us ...

He can't play in Lyon and we "begg" him to come in Milan ..... ?
Old 14-10-2009, 01:57   #810
Arildonardo

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Napoli want Huntelaar?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...ove-for-milans

In exchange for Hamsik?
Closed Thread