AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 15-10-2002, 19:25   #16
Zacxaviqer

Zacxaviqer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle

gee zac..you're kidding right? hehhee...but as I've said before,I don't mind Joaquin in our team BUT it's not a necessity.Our current players are good enough for any competitions
Of Course I'm kidding.... Why the hell do I want to change the entire team when we are doing so fine rite now???? I beileve all we need is some fine-tuning and we'll be fine....

Forza Milan
Zacxaviqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2002, 20:51   #17
Aboody

Fave Players: RINO! RINO! RINO! GO RINO!
Aboody
Sheva1234, what do u want us to reply to? I can't understand the motive of this thread. There a lot of similar threads if u want to discuss formations.
Only when Inter's relegated, will my head be alright."

Rossonero 4 Life!
Aboody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2002, 21:08   #18
Al Bundy

Sheva1234, I would move your "right back" to funniest rumours thread.
It worked for me
Old 15-10-2002, 21:09   #19
Aboody

Fave Players: RINO! RINO! RINO! GO RINO!
Aboody
All the new threads about formations and transfers are becoming very repetitive and boring lately. u'll notice that slowly the discussion deviates to 'players we want to see in the squad' and u know if that becomes the topic then there'll never be an end to suggestions. Our team is perfect the way it is and the staff know where we have weaknesses and will take action, but just look at the other teams they have even more weaknesses and troubles in their team than we have. We should be content with this group of extremely talented lads and should stop envying other teams for the players they have got, simply coz we have the best.

FORZA MILAN!
Only when Inter's relegated, will my head be alright."

Rossonero 4 Life!
Aboody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2002, 00:43   #20
Milano_SHJ

bring
Donadoni
Back, to fullfill our wings. He is still Great, believe me
Old 16-10-2002, 01:42   #21
Fox@Mulder

Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Why change a winning team ??

We DONīT need anybody - NONE !! All these threads comes from people who are brainedwashed by CM.

We have a fantastic squad and donīt need to think about new players before next summer !!
If we start buying new players they must first adapt to the team, tactics, serie a, ect. and it will be much wiser to wait until the summer break, where they will have plenty of time to that.

Besides that, if we want new players some other players must leave - of course it would be nice to have Joaquin instead og Brocci and Chievu instead of Chamot, but then again this isnīt some computer game.
We need to think about the financiel side to, if one of you was in charge then we would certainly end up broke and join Fiorentina i serie c

We need that, we need this, we need blablabla... ALL we need is to have faith in the this team.

Next summer when we have earned much money in CL, when we can start thinking about exchanging some of the players who are getting old. Until then we can easily live without all these CM-brainwashed-Buymania-fantasi-threads

I rest my case.

//Fox
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2002, 04:41   #22
Peive_17

Quote:
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]

.. And remember, there is a small chance Jose Mari would come back and hopefully he'll play right-winger.

i just dont get it why do u want to see a player who was here for several years ...and played both as right wing and forward but faild to come back??
if he couldnīt make it here first time....why should he make it the second time?
Old 16-10-2002, 05:54   #23
Wenjie

This will now be designated the OFFICIAL Fantasy Signing thread.

Unleash all your CM fantasies about Cisse, Henry, Raul etc here.
Old 17-10-2002, 06:02   #24
Peive_17

when i say this ..... iīm thinking of the future... not janary

1. mexes
2.bonera
3.zlatan, cicce
4.källström
5.rochembak
6.kaka

damn..there are no exciting, talented, young full backs in the game as far as i know
Old 17-10-2002, 07:55   #25
jani

jani is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i just dont get it why do u want to see a player who was here for several years ...and played both as right wing and forward but faild to come back??
if he couldnīt make it here first time....why should he make it the second time?
It just seems anyone could play at Milan now . People are even talking about Sarr who I still think is unproven.

Last edited by Shevchenko-[7]; 17-10-2002 at 08:01.
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2002, 12:25   #26
Maldini_Sheva

Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
Maldini_Sheva
Ronaldinho for sure after that Chivu and Zauri
I hope we have enough money for next season so we can buy these players.
I know everybody would think that we aren't gonna buy all of this players coz it's cost alot but I just hoping we can get them at least next summer. I know this isn't CM which you could buy an all star players to your team but I'm positive that we can buy all this players by next summer if Mr. Galliani want spend the money.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Milan is a champion

Last edited by Maldini_Sheva; 18-10-2002 at 12:29.
Maldini_Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2002, 18:35   #27
Rivaldo11

Fave Players: Elkjær/M. Laudrup/Rivaldo van Basten/P. Maldini/Nesta Rui Costa/Sheva
Rivaldo11
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini_Sheva
Ronaldinho for sure after that Chivu and Zauri
Ronaldinho in the Rossonero jersey.... Definitely the best purchase we can make to secure the future of the team
Rivaldo11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2002, 20:34   #28
champlin

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA,funny thread Sheva1234.C'mon,Kalzadze is doing fantasy job in left back,maybe his reputation is not world class,but his value is world class,he's the best replacement of Maldini so far.And why u doing so much thing to bring new players,it's not possible,why we change the team that keeps winning,if u want to solve the problem in wings,we can buy Van de Vaart next season,just let him play as left winger,then move Seedorff to Right,but i think the best position for both two is free role.but do u think that we really need to attack from the wing?
Old 18-10-2002, 21:03   #29
Quivering

Quivering is on a distinguished road
Contra

Contra should come back. Remeember last year when I was advocating for the strategy Carlo is using and got fried for it (I think it was Terim or beginning Carlo "era")?
It looked like this (I think, long time ago)

-------Inzaghi--Sheva
---------Rui/Pirlo depending on form
---Serginho-injured...- Gattuso
-Maldini-Costacurta-Laursen--Contra
-------------Abbiati

My point was that whenever Laursen (when he got to play consistantly) to the left of Contra, he made his most impressive games because he was a magnet swallowing everything that came for the space behind Contra and at the same time Gattuso was also amazing because with Contra lapping around, our right attack was great and if it failed gattuso would gather the loose balls. Also, anyone remember Maldini Serginho cooperation they did several times which lead to a few goals? Maldini would push up towards where Serginho stood when Maldini started and then Maldini would pass it to him and then Serginho just nudged it straight back and made a run on the outside while the Captain stood with the decision to feed it into the box, pass Serginho for a wing attack or back towards the midfield where freerole and DM would be to try another alternative depending on situation.
Unfortunetley it didn't work because

1) Sheva literally sucked after playing 100 games in two seasons
2) Pippo did his duty but got injured
3) One freerole was out of form and Carlo didn't have the guts to field Pirlo
4) When Carlo came he started rotating the defense (is that how you get consistancy?) because they were all good but not spectacular and I think he gave the guy who did best during the weeks training a shot
5) injury...
6) He didn't play Contra/Gattuso/Laursen as Terim did and we had no right wing attack
7) Attacking subs weren't fitting into the team (didn't get support from centre midfield, didn't get anything from the sides)

So what happened was our defense wasn't impressive (saved by Abbiatis great performance) or consistent, our transition from defense to attack sucked, our ability to feed crosses sucked except the occasional Serginho/Maldini effort and our midfield was dead.

I said it before and I'll sya it again: We had last seasons 'potentially' best team but it was squandered.

Luckily, I see our management (this is for you Galliani/Braida haters) is perceptive and fixed our problems- got a strong defender above our talented but not great defenders, FIXED INJURIES (or tried to do something with MLab), got new SHARP subs for Sheva and Pippo and yes- strengthened the midfield and Ancelotti fell to the pressure offensive play
Also, I told you guys not to sell Rui Costa . Now Milan is perfect, not just trying the strategy but doing it

With Contra back, I think we'd get a great offensive alternative to the right and with Nesta and Rino there... heheh Laursen who?

oops, looks like I started rambling my thoughts when I was gonna motivate the buying back of Contra

edit: if you're wondering who's supposed to be on the injured spot- it was albertini, ambrosini and redondo (yes I believed and I will always believe, like I believe now! FORZA REDONDO!) Ahh blind faith with wishful thinking overcoming sense is so simple and lovely

Last edited by Quivering; 18-10-2002 at 21:05.
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2002, 06:10   #30
jev

I agree that were missing attacking capability in our right side, since Gautusso is fieldes as our right midfielder. Indeed bringing back Contra would be great, surely a fantasy signing. Another great Right back is Puyou... solid in defense and with speed and perfect crosses when attacking...He is spanish and that is not really in his favour, they all seem to have difficulties in adapting into serie A..Anyway I think he is the best on that position...

Chivu.....Ofcourse. Allready mentioned in several posts...Also he is not purely fantasy even though competion for his signing is severe...

That is it....2 players....consistency is the most important thing..