AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 23:03   #16
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Thanks, saw it on the site. I have a feeling Mazarotti will be back playing for us in the future.

Just want to be clear Luca Antonini and Luca Antonelli are two different players and not typo right?
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 23:16   #17
Giancarlo
BANNED!

Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Thanks, saw it on the site. I have a feeling Mazarotti will be back playing for us in the future.

Just want to be clear Luca Antonini and Luca Antonelli are two different players and not typo right?
Yes. That will be confusing for some announcers if the two were playing on the same team. Luca Antonini is one player, and Antonelli is another. Antonini is 25 and I think Antonelli is 21.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 00:49   #18
MLM

Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
well at least he played 25 times for Empoli last season. cant be that bad
but he changed the club every year since he left Milan on 2001.

2001-2002: Prato
2002-2003: Ancona
2003-2004: Sampdoria (co-owned)
2004- January 2005: Modena
January 2005: Pescara
2005-2006: Arezzo
2006-2007: Siena
2007-2008: Empoli (co-owned)
2008- : Milan

and when i searched his video on youtube i just found this one related with his name. others are Antonini the striper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8vG_RiXCw

anyway.. welcome Antonini. please at least be a good subs !
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 13:23   #19
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post

Yep, as Giancarlo said, they're two different players. Antonelli broke through at Milan a couple of years back and was hyped up quite a lot. Personally, I didn't feel he was able to cope in the Coppa matches he was tried in. Haven't seen him since.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 13:38   #20
Giancarlo
BANNED!

Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Yep, as Giancarlo said, they're two different players. Antonelli broke through at Milan a couple of years back and was hyped up quite a lot. Personally, I didn't feel he was able to cope in the Coppa matches he was tried in. Haven't seen him since.
He may be better in the future... but he needs time like Antonini.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 19:43   #21
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I won't speak about him ... just say welcome Antonini and have a good season !!
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:37   #22
GeoTav

I forgot: Antonini is one of our players now ... why isn't he in "Players" like all other transfers before ? lol
Old 11-06-2008, 13:01   #23
SANT

Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
because he's a recent transfer... we can move it to players if you wish
Old 11-06-2008, 14:57   #24
GeoTav

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
because he's a recent transfer... we can move it to players if you wish
I don't wish anything !!
Was just wondering ... anyway that won't change anything, here or in players lol, it's the same (ok you're starting to think I'm mad lol).
Old 11-06-2008, 19:42   #25
Siregar

Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.acmilan.com View Post

LIFETIME WITH THE ROSSONERI

6/11/2008 12:57:00 PM

“I waited seven years but now I finally reached the objective I had set. Returning to Milan.” This is how Luca Antonini expressed his satisfaction for the return: “I’m always been a Rossoneri’s fan.”

MILAN – Luca Antonini, who next season will officially be back part of the Milan squad, spoke about his sensations and emotions yesterday evening on Studio Milan.

These are the main declarations of the player, who grew up in the Rossoneri’s Youth Sector and who is on the verge of returning, after seven years of experience, back to the base.

“I’m happy to return to Milan, I’m very happy and satisfied to be part of the Rossoneri’s squad. For me it’s a dream which comes true. I’ve been for eleven years with the Rossoneri’s youth sector, but I’ve been especially a Milan fan forever, for this reason I’m even more proud to return to Milan.

“I think it’s good in every team to have players who can interpret more roles. I’ve been a winger, right and left full-back, central midfielder… I think that for a coach it’s useful to have someone who knows how to cover more roles, I think it’s a good thing for me and also for Carlo Ancelotti.

“I feel like a player like Marek Jankulovksi, who knows how to go forward but also go back. In these last 4 months at Empoli I played as a full-back and I was really well. I think that I know how to attack, but also defend. In this I have improved thanks to Malesani who taught me a lot. In the attacking phase I do well, but I think that I also have the strength to return in defene.

“The Viareggio Tournament of February 2001 is a very positive memory for me. In that occasion I scored a very important goal, because we were 1-1 and so I managed to open the score. Then that game was all downhill…That was the last Viareggio won by Milan, also this fills me with pride.

“I know very well what I will be facing in the choice I made, because being part of such an important squad is not easy. It will obviously be difficult to play and find space. However, I will try to take advantage of the possibility which Carlo Ancelotti will give me. In Coppa Italia or a few minutes of matches. With patience things can be won…I waited seven years but now I finally reached the objective which I had set: returning to Milan.

“Today I feel a Milan player, but I want and have to prove it on the pitch. I’m convinced that I can do it. Especially since I learnt to play as a full-back, a role which is ideal for me. The last time I left Milan with a satisfaction, I hope to give others to the Milan fans.

“I hope not to disappoint the trust which was given to me.”
Well, he can play in many positions (so many IMO) and it seems that Milan brought him as the substitute for Favalli but with bonus he also can be the substitute for other positions.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 19:55   #26
Jeff

Jeff is on a distinguished road
Anyone has a fair assessment of him?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote