AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 24-08-2008, 07:45   #76
Egoistka

Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
I am happy about Sheva's return! He will be good for Milan!
Old 24-08-2008, 07:57   #77
e-Milan

e-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihan
Seriously, do you dare to make the move if you were Sheva? Take a pay cut, not garanteed a start, most importantly facing boos and wistles of the fans who still hate him? I dare not.

Taking a step back is a true challenge of life.
agreed. nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhduc View Post
Kaka, you can learn something from Sheva, leaving for Chelsea is not a good choice.
I hope, he's not learning "it's ok to leave Milan, as Milan will always welcome u back." from Shev.

wback Shev... don't let us down again
e-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 08:20   #78
Kui

Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I can understand all the anxiety and mixed emotions people have with Sheva's return. Whatever it may be, either for or against, elated or berated with his return is besides the point already. As a player for this club again, we have no choice in the matter but to only support him as we should do with all our players, whether we like them or not or are still angry with them.
I believe in redemption. My personal spirituality makes me to do so. Has this hallowed club not redeemed itself so many times in the past, right in front of the doubting eyes of its own fans? Against the prejudgement of pundits here has this club not proven itself time and again? There is no doubt that the impossible becomes the possible. I believe with his return greatness however so impossible it may seem to some is very possible. AND if it doesnt manifest itself so, we FANS SUPPORT nevertheless!
There were times few years ago when many thought Pippo was done. Some of us thought he was no good when he first signed for us, amongst those, yours truly. Now that the learned past has manifested and gone by do we see the errors of our ways.
Yes! Sheva made a huge error in leaving this club. No one knows that better than he. Let us in good spirit and in good faith allow him the chance to regain this greatness and not allow the error of his to hold any more weight into the great possibilities he can do for this club we love.
Anything short of this will show that our errors as fans do much more damage to this club than the error Sheva made.

FORZA MILAN!
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 10:35   #79
devoted_dm

Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
I was royally pissed off when Sheva left in 2006, calling him a Judas, a traitor and whatnot. Since then I have grown up a bit and come to realize that he probably did have very strong feelings for Milan, and that leaving was not an easy decision to make. I believe that he left for the sake of his wife and family, and any decent man would put his family first. His wife is American, and she wanted to live in an English speaking country. Is that really so strange?

We also know that Milan offered to match the wages Chelsea offered him, so it wasnīt about money or anything like that. He left because he thought it was the right thing to do. He had maybe 5-6 years left of his career as a football player, but his family will be with him for the rest of his life.

Now we know that things did not work out for them in London. He seemed unhappy since he first joined Chelsea, which I think is another indication that he did not actually want to leave Milan. His wife said in an interview today that she is happy when he is, and that this is the reason why they decided to come back to the city of Milan and the Rossoneri.

Probably they didnīt expect things to turn out like this. Nobody did. But I am happy that Sheva is back. We canīt expect our heroes to not be human, we canīt expect them to never make mistakes, and we should be flattered that Sheva came back to Milan. It says a lot about what a great club this is, and what kind of man Shevchenko is. By coming back he is admitting that leaving was a mistake, and it is surely not an easy thing to admit (some would even say itīs humiliating).

I think we should welcome Sheva back with open arms. I hope he gets a massive reception at the San Siro against Bologna next weekend, and I hope we can all be mature enough to forgive him for making the mistake of leaving us, when he is mature and humble enough to admit that it actually was a mistake.

And he will for sure return to his best at Milan. His problem at Chelsea was not that his skills had declined, it was that he didnīt actually want to play there. Forza Milan!
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 12:49   #80
Stitch

Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, you people are blind in your justification of is actions. He's from Ukraine, right? Why then didn't he want to go to russian speaking country? (I think Ukrainians speak Russian, correct me If I'm wrong)?

Why then Kaka is still here? Shouldnt he go "where's better" to Portugal or Brazil (Portugese speaking countries?) How come Zanetti is in Inter so long, they don't speak Spanish (language in Argentina if I'm right) in Italy?

That excuse is crap. If he went for his family, he wouldn't came back. He went because his love for Abramobitch was stronger than his "love" for Milan. And he got what he deserved. Go away traitor!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 13:15   #81
Jeff

Jeff is on a distinguished road
KUI! Great to see you posting as well! I'm seeing some old members re-emerging recently. Great stuff! Please keep posting!

It'll be great to have some of these super-senior around!!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 14:59   #82
rosoneri_11

Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Why do Milan signed Sheva? Is it only because Milan loves him and he loves Milan?

Think, Galiani and our managment promised us one great attacker, one of Amauri,Drogba,Eto,Adebayor,Benzema and $heva(how they can involed him with the rest players?Great attacker?).
Why we finaly signed the worst of that list? Because we couldn't afford to pay the price from each club for their players.
All of Milan fans was dreaming that season one great attacker after hearing Galianis words and everyone was praying not for $heva because as you can understand the rest are far better from him and has more future than him.
And our club finaly signed the worst player, a 32 years old player. Thats a shame.
And then our managment and the players made comment's of Sheva always loved Milan so why he wanted to come back, or Milan always loved Sheva and wanted him back.It's like a love story!
But the truth is that we signed $heva because Berlusconi don't hear the chiken Carlo when he speaks of what he want for transfers.And because he doesn't wan't to spend big moneys and bring world class players.Berlu is not spending like in the past, our team needs seriusly good transfers and not crap players for 6 month.Look at Inter Man Utd Barcelona and Chelsea and imagine aour squad with their.Milan had not a good bench, if anyone from the starting 11 get injured then whoes gonna replace him equal?Favali or Maldini 40!?!?
Sheva's transfer was a bad choise but also a big lauh for everyone who learned that new.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 15:12   #83
El Fre

Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
too many "fans" around here...i only hope you will be as loud as you are now when he begins to score again...

We have a very competitive squad right now.
If we sign a quality DC, it will be almost perfect.
If we don't, never mind we'll do it next year.

FORZA MILAN
El Fre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 15:28   #84
Siregar

Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
too many "fans" around here...i only hope you will be as loud as you are now when he begins to score again...
Too many 'fans' also here. Those 'fans' above also can hope you will be as loud as you welcome him like superstar when he starts failing to score.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 16:42   #85
rosoneri_11

Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Too many 'fans' also here. Those 'fans' above also can hope you will be as loud as you welcome him like superstar when he starts failing to score.

Thats for sure.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 17:17   #86
forward

Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
lol, you people are blind in your justification of is actions. He's from Ukraine, right? Why then didn't he want to go to russian speaking country? (I think Ukrainians speak Russian, correct me If I'm wrong)?
more conclusions from nothing, you are proving that you don't know what you are talking about...
we in Ukraine have one state language - Ukrainian, there is a significant portion that speaks Russian but that doesn't make us a Russian speaking country...

his wife however doesn't speak neither Ukrainian nor Russian and he moved for her sake!
Old 24-08-2008, 17:21   #87
jtelly

Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Hopefully when Sheva returns he'll mention to Kaka' how crap it is playing for Chelsea!
jtelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 17:31   #88
forward

Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
lol, are you sure you did not mix up sexes I'm pretty sure girls are more understanding, forgiving and compassionate
well
1. girls find it harder getting over being dumped
2. girls are more likely to wish bad luck for someone who dumped them
Old 24-08-2008, 18:48   #89
devoted_dm

Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
I'm a little bit shocked that people are upset about Sheva coming back.

I really think a lot of you guys need to grow up and gain some perspective on things. Sheva left because he thought it was the best thing to do. Then he realized that leaving was a mistake, and now he is back. What did he do that was so wrong?

Sometimes people make mistakes. I have made huge mistakes in my life, hurting my family in the process. But even so, my family has always been there for me, and they have embraced me when I've come back to them. Shouldn't we do the same for Sheva, since we take such pride in Milan being a "family club?" He has, after all, admitted that he made a big mistake in leaving.

Are we really so immature and petty that we can't forgive him and embrace him like one of our own again?
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 18:55   #90
vickirin

Fave Players: Franco Baresi, Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Demetrio Albertini
vickirin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm View Post
I'm a little bit shocked that people are upset about Sheva coming back.

I really think a lot of you guys need to grow up and gain some perspective on things. Sheva left because he thought it was the best thing to do. Then he realized that leaving was a mistake, and now he is back. What did he do that was so wrong?

Sometimes people make mistakes. I have made huge mistakes in my life, hurting my family in the process. But even so, my family has always been there for me, and they have embraced me when I've come back to them. Shouldn't we do the same for Sheva, since we take such pride in Milan being a "family club?" He has, after all, admitted that he made a big mistake in leaving.

Are we really so immature and petty that we can't forgive him and embrace him like one of our own again?
I totally agree, He made a misstake but who hasn't ?