AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

Old 18-12-2002, 09:09   #61
humanTORCH

Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
I just came back from the national stadium watching the match between malaysia vs singapore........

15 mins before match ended i was walking out of the stadium as the result stated on the score board SINGAPORE 0 MALAYSIA 3.and on my way out they scored another goal.......IT's humiliating ............aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2002, 09:26   #62
milan_forever

Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
i watched too, an absolute disgrace, im not at all proud to be a singaporean at this moment, i wish i am a malaysian now...

i think with this result we could well be out unless a miracle happens... malaysia losing to laos and we wining thailand which i think will not happen
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2002, 09:54   #63
humanTORCH

i still can't believe it, i wonder what tomorrow paper will publish but i have to admit that although the malaysia side field a young lads they are damned good and organised.Forget about goal 2010!Any other who watch the match feel free to comments thanx!
Old 18-12-2002, 10:03   #64
milan_forever

we should competely re-built our squad, i have friends who play for singapore under-18 and now are on trial for under-23 squad... they are lot more better than this singapore players... noor ali was completely lost... and i watched the laos and thailand game before this and i wont be surprised if laos gives us a tough fight.. they looked better than singapore
Old 18-12-2002, 10:11   #65
humanTORCH

Sorry mate I did not watch thai against laos but no doubt Thai is the team to beat and watch out for malaysia as they will give the Thai a run of their money.I was surprise when i came the the stadium was 3/4 filled it's remind me of the old days.The kallang wave is back. But team Singapore let the team down and i bet they will not be back for the other matches.What do u think?
Old 18-12-2002, 10:29   #66
milan_forever

ok let me tell u a bit of the laos match, to be fair to loas 4-1 was not the right score for them... they had about 6-7 scoring oppurtunities, scoring one, hiting the pole twice, made the keeper be alert for the entire match, the keeper even had to make quite a lot of fantastic saves, i was really impressed with their captian, he played superbly, he was so inspirtational, played with great determinination.... seeing both the matches, singapore seems to be the weakeest team in this group...

i really hope not to see us losing againt laos...

anyway where were u seated , i was sitting somewhere near the cheer-leaders...
Old 20-12-2002, 09:42   #67
ZaidMaldini

Hey hey! i got something to say abt the match too... f***** up performance by the Lions. it's ok to lose 0-4 but not the way they did. anyway at time of typing this, i heard that s'pore won laos 2-1. and i also heard (dont know how true) that m'sia beat thailand 3-1.. yay! got chance.... so now all we have to do is to beat thailand and we're thru..........................

:p
Old 20-12-2002, 09:48   #68
milan_forever

beating thailand is not an easy job.. but wait, i really dont understand poulsen, before the malaysia game he said he wanted as much fans as possible in kallang, then yest he said that s'pore cant play due to fans pressure....then wat does he want??? an empty stadium????? then like this why did singapore want to host, i really dont read his mind there....
Old 21-12-2002, 11:43   #69
ZaidMaldini

Argh!... he's just doing an 'alex ferguson'... to give silly reasons and excuses for matches lost.
Old 21-12-2002, 12:25   #70
Laudrup

Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
beating thailand is not an easy job.. but wait, i really dont understand poulsen...
Is that the danish coach Roald Poulsen, who´s coaching Singapore? If so, how´s he doing? He´s just recently taken over right?
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2002, 12:44   #71
milan_forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Laudrup

Is that the danish coach Roald Poulsen, who´s coaching Singapore? If so, how´s he doing? He´s just recently taken over right?
no, its not Roald Poulsen, its Jan Poulsen.... and he's is not really a coach actually, he was appointed as the director of football in s'pore 2 years back....

he's the person who was appointed by our FA to establish a target which is to make singapore play in the 2010 world cup, which i think is not going to happen although i would like it to happen....
Old 21-12-2002, 12:55   #72
Laudrup

Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Ok thanks.. It´s Jan Poulsen.. I´ve just read your u18 coach is danish too - also named Jan Poulsen

Well good luck
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2002, 21:32   #73
humanTORCH

Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
ok let me tell u a bit of the laos match, to be fair to loas 4-1 was not the right score for them... they had about 6-7 scoring oppurtunities, scoring one, hiting the pole twice, made the keeper be alert for the entire match, the keeper even had to make quite a lot of fantastic saves, i was really impressed with their captian, he played superbly, he was so inspirtational, played with great determinination.... seeing both the matches, singapore seems to be the weakeest team in this group...

i really hope not to see us losing againt laos...

anyway where were u seated , i was sitting somewhere near the cheer-leaders...
Sorry mate, i'm quite busy.I'm seated near the score board.The fans turned up from the laos fan was about 10,000 and the other 30,000 prefer not to turned up and i'm one of them .Did u turned up for the laos match, mate?
Old 21-12-2002, 21:44   #74
milan_forever

Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH

Sorry mate, i'm quite busy.I'm seated near the score board.The fans turned up from the laos fan was about 10,000 and the other 30,000 prefer not to turned up and i'm one of them .Did u turned up for the laos match, mate?
no, i didnt. i was busy too on that day.....
Old 22-12-2002, 08:33   #75
humanTORCH

Singapore is out of the Tiger cup!!!!!