Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
It's too early to judge Huntelaar.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 19:53   #182
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Maybe Hunter didnt get enough chances as Gila, but it's definitely not "too early" to judge him. He's played a few games and started the most two important games for Milan this season -- against Roma and Man U and failed extremely miserably. His performaces don't even earn him another chance for next season unlike Abate and Boriello for example. Those players put their all, even though it's not good enough, you can see that they could be useful somehow. With Hunter, it's different, he isn't showing any promise or potential to be anything with us at all.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 20:04   #183
Siregar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Maybe Hunter didnt get enough chances as Gila, but it's definitely not "too early" to judge him. He's played a few games and started the most two important games for Milan this season -- against Roma and Man U and failed extremely miserably. His performaces don't even earn him another chance for next season unlike Abate and Boriello for example. Those players put their all, even though it's not good enough, you can see that they could be useful somehow. With Hunter, it's different, he isn't showing any promise or potential to be anything with us at all.
You mean two games can be used as valid data to judge a player in a club? I can find two games of bad performance from many superstars in football.

I didn't watch Roma game but in Old Trafford who played well?
Old 22-03-2010, 20:56   #184
hitmannq8

Had he scored that easy chance he had in the first five minutes, he could have changed everything.

And no, those 2 games are the most important two games of the season, just take a look at the rest of his games with Milan to see how bad he's been (minus Catania + Udinese games, his only two decent performances all year).
Old 22-03-2010, 22:33   #185
Aficio

Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Had he scored that easy chance he had in the first five minutes, he could have changed everything.

And no, those 2 games are the most important two games of the season, just take a look at the rest of his games with Milan to see how bad he's been (minus Catania + Udinese games, his only two decent performances all year).

He started only 9 matches this season, and in those matches, only 3 full matches:
- MU 0-4: when we were dominated.
- Roma 0-0: he played right winger.
- Udi 3-2: scored 2 goals.

Except the lost 2-3 against MU, all the rest were in the time when we were clueless, no concrete formation, no Dinho's brilliance.

In all the matches that he scored, Pato played.

He was more unlucky than bad. He can't have good psychological balance with that.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 00:38   #186
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am done defending one of the great goal scorers of the world. All that i will do from now on is to hope AC Milan can grind out results with Inzaghi hitting his goal scoring form and Ronnie continuing his good work. And I will pray for ACM to win the league and go above Inter with Scudetti. This will fade away the humuliation we recieved this season to some extent. And I will pray that Jose Mourinho will keep his sight firmly on UCL rather than Scudetto. The further they go in UCL, the better chance we have of winning the Scudetto.

As far as Huntelaar is concerned, well I will sit back, relax and enjoy Holland matches in the World Cup & I will be extrememly happy to see Huntelaar scoring the winning goals against Italy and Brazil

The piece of **** Borriello is useless & hopeless. He will cost us the tittle.

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 23-03-2010 at 00:40.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 05:23   #187
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I have no issues with Huntelaar, and I was for his signing last summer. However, if we are to get another top class forward (which is needed), then he'd be the first on my list to go. He's not likely to accept Pippo's role in the squad and Borriello has been more useful to us this year.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 03:37   #188
Codino

Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
youre hurting my eyes. i need sunglasses to read
Old 24-03-2010, 22:23   #189
hitmannq8

another pathetic performance to add to the collection by Princess Huntelaar
Old 25-03-2010, 02:56   #190
Siregar

Quote:
Another pathetic performance by Milan where Klaas played the last 16 minutes of that pathetic game.
Old 25-03-2010, 03:05   #191
Nalx

Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Another pathetic performance by Milan where Klaas played the last 16 minutes of that pathetic game.
Agreed. Playing 15 minutes for six times doesn't have the same meaning with playing the whole 90 minutes.

That said, just like Dev, I too believe that he's the one that will leave if we get another attacker. Let's hope that this time Leo gets his 1st choice striker and not the 3rd
Old 25-03-2010, 03:07   #192
shegs

Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And Boriello scored a hattrick? dude, take it easy on the Hunter. If anything, blame his performance on leonardo!
Old 28-03-2010, 08:59   #193
drucurl

Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
It's always something or someone else to blame why Hunt sucks. If he has a poor game it's
  1. Leo's crap tactics
  2. poor fullbacks
  3. the evil Ronaldinho stranded on his island out left
  4. poor passing by Pirlo
  5. That @$#%!@%$$!ing post
  6. the ref
  7. it was too windy and if it wasn't blowing so hard he would have scored
  8. demonic posession
  9. super human goal keeping
  10. NOT enough playing time
It was just the same with Gila. By reason then, everytime he scores it should be chalked up to Ronaldinho, Pato or whomever passes to him right? You can't credit him only for his successes and not failures as well. In that case he's still crap because he ADDS NOTHING. (I could use a similar argument for Pirlo as well but I digress). He would shine if the team were built around him but in truth it should be built around Pato.

It is my firm belief that we would ALWAYS be better off with a versatile attacker who can play CF possibly Dzeko. Pato in the centre isn't bad if we get Krasic/Neymar.

Last edited by drucurl; 28-03-2010 at 09:03.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 09:12   #194
fLame

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
It is my firm belief that we would ALWAYS be better off with a versatile attacker who can play CF possibly Dzeko. Pato in the centre isn't bad if we get Krasic/Neymar.
Agreed. It's not until I watched some quality forwards play recently that I realized how much our set of attackers sucks. (e.g. Villa, Drogba)

Huntelaar can't create space, he can't dribble, he can't fight for the ball.
I guess that would work for us if we had a free flowing team with quality midfielders that can create chances and pass to Hunter in the box to tuck it in.

With our choice of players / tactics, Huntelaar absolutely doesn't work
Old 28-03-2010, 09:33   #195
shegs

Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
When you buy a Klaas act like Huntelaar, you know what you're getting. And its not a 'versatile attacker', or a 'Drogba' or a 'Villa'. Its a finisher, pure and simple. A penalty box predator. to get the best out of him, you need serious service! Leo's tactics (or tactic, as the gameplan nowadays seems to be give-the-ball-to-dinho-and-hope-for-the-best!) isn't helping matters, and even stevie wonders can see that! what's his obsession with sticking hunt on the right, or bringing him on in the last 20 minutes?