AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2009, 09:59   #1561
Dutchie-Milan

Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
To bad Borrie is injured again,but i dont think its serious,also its not that bad news,lets just hope he will be available against Catania,Inzaghi can easily take his place in the team,especially in CL.No problems.
Old 23-11-2009, 10:03   #1562
Dutchie-Milan

Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Pippo should get his new contract,like Mrki said,having him as a backup striker is a bless.Come on,who doesnt want Inzaghi as a sub in his team,if he doesnt stay,i am sure Barca or another big club will sign him.Releasing Superpippo is a very bad move.

He won many matches for us,including the match against Marseille this year.He is so useful,he should be in our squad for next year.
Old 23-11-2009, 11:17   #1563
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
Pippo should get his new contract,like Mrki said,having him as a backup striker is a bless.Come on,who doesnt want Inzaghi as a sub in his team,if he doesnt stay,i am sure Barca or another big club will sign him.Releasing Superpippo is a very bad move.

He won many matches for us,including the match against Marseille this year.He is so useful,he should be in our squad for next year.
We all agree about that ... but where most of you seem not to get my point is that if he signs a new contract, it will probably be a 2 or 3-year-contract, do you want Inzaghi for 3 more years ?

One year, ok, but more, no thanks, we need to turn the page ...
Old 23-11-2009, 12:16   #1564
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
We all agree about that ... but where most of you seem not to get my point is that if he signs a new contract, it will probably be a 2 or 3-year-contract, do you want Inzaghi for 3 more years ?

I don't think Pippo will demand more than a one year contract. He's been renewing for one year only for years now, I can't see why this year would be any different.
Old 23-11-2009, 12:20   #1565
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post

Pippo's agreement is like Maldini's before. If he wants another year he'll get it. However, it's highly unlikely he'll get more than a year's contract. Based on the agreement though, it's mostly down to Pippo if he wants to continue.
Old 23-11-2009, 20:12   #1566
Lebanese

Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
You're right, I was exaggerating. But you have to admit, the old Dinho would have been proud to do what the current one did tonight (Cagliari). He played a great game. I wouldn't want any other player to replace him on the left.
+1 word. players change with age, maybe ronnie lost some of his explosiveness but never lost his effect unlike kaka, who is 3x better than ronaldinho.
Old 23-11-2009, 21:00   #1567
Aficio

Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
+1 word. players change with age, maybe ronnie lost some of his explosiveness but never lost his effect unlike kaka, who is 3x better than ronaldinho.

Yes. Moreover, in term of quick decision (making killer pass), Dinho is the world best, he has the instinct.

I could only think of one player that can compete with him: Totti, but the Roma's prince is used to play as CF now.
Old 23-11-2009, 21:55   #1568
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I think it downs to fitness and having players like Borri and Pato around him. All three Pirlo, Dinho and Seedorf fitness are a lot better now than any other time during the last two to three years. THis allow them to make use of their skills=passing. On top of that having Borri in the middle is something that the them is lacking since SHeva left, that is someone that is strong enough to hold up the ball inside the box, cutting and drawing defenders inside the box and passing the ball inside the box. On top of that, both him and Pato can run and dribble pass defenders on counter.
Old 24-11-2009, 05:55   #1569
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
babel wants to leave liverpool. i think he can be great as a winger and as a central striker, he would be a good option IMO.
Old 24-11-2009, 09:24   #1570
bijon

Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
babel wants to leave liverpool. i think he can be great as a winger and as a central striker, he would be a good option IMO.
babel has a lot of potential, I've never seen him play full game though. He has power, speed and a powerful shot, lacks stamina and constancy...perhaps Leonardo can change him
Old 24-11-2009, 11:03   #1571
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
I know it's offtopic, but check this out: Liverpool Movie

They're making a movie about it.... Man I hope Fiorentina knocks them out tonight.
Old 24-11-2009, 11:09   #1572
Revolver

Revolver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
Yes. Moreover, in term of quick decision (making killer pass), Dinho is the world best, he has the instinct.

I could only think of one player that can compete with him: Totti, but the Roma's prince is used to play as CF now.
Yes, Dinho and Totti are the world's best in that. I'm sick of people talking about Xavi as the world's best passer and he cannot cut any stronger defense.
Old 24-11-2009, 13:00   #1573
Mystik

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure how much of Barcelona you watch but Xavi's a great passer and I don't see why he can't be up there with Dinho and Totti. His pinpoint pass to Messi in the final should be enough to convince you, in case you haven't seen any other Barcelona games.
Old 24-11-2009, 13:46   #1574
Jay Crisp

Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
I know it's offtopic, but check this out: Liverpool Movie

They're making a movie about it.... Man I hope Fiorentina knocks them out tonight.
You know what Liverpool football club and their fans are pathetic , the spirit of Istanbul they call it. And everyone still talks about Rafa's team talk what went on in the dressing room.

I'll tell you what happened we fuc ked up as Paolo said we played like gods except for 6 minutes. It annoys me im bitter about it because Shevchenko had a perfectly good goal ruled out when overratted Gerrard played it back , Baros was offside and interfeering with play the linesman has his god damned flag up.

I honestly do not know whats worse that 6 minutes of lucky football for those dirty scousers , or me still getting mad when i think about. I honestly do not hate anything as much on this planet as that manky club and its supporters.

They play the same all the time on the break never has there been a luckier team. And although a good actually great player in Gerrard the honestly think and believe 1000% that that one trick poney is the best player ever, I mean actually saying he is as good as Pele Maradona Beckenbauer or Maldini......END RANT.
Old 24-11-2009, 14:21   #1575
Aficio

Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I'm not sure how much of Barcelona you watch but Xavi's a great passer and I don't see why he can't be up there with Dinho and Totti. His pinpoint pass to Messi in the final should be enough to convince you, in case you haven't seen any other Barcelona games.

If we are talking about the precision of passes, then there are: Xavi, Pirlo, Cesc, Ballack,... or Beckham, Riquelme.

However, they normaly observe then make a pass, that mean there is a waiting time for them to think (Riquelme is maybe the slowest thinker).

Dinho and Totti could somehow "sense" the scoring chance and the movements of teammates, so their decision are the quickest. In their prime, they can shoot, run/dribble pass opponents or make an assist. I still remember the through ball to Giuly (Milan-Barca 2006) or Dinho's "dancing" shot at Chelsea-Barca match. Those are unpredictable.

Xavi, Pirlo, Beckham,... are tacticaly intelligent, but Dinho and Totti are gifted talent.

Closed Thread