AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

Old 18-04-2010, 11:28   #76
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
So, we are going to play in Palermo without:
- Nesta (when will he come back ? I would have wanted most of you to be right when you said his injury wouldn't last more than 3-4 weeks !!)
- Bonera (no comment, let's keep him outside the team until the friendly games)
- Pato (same as Nesta, when will he come back ?! We miss him !!)
- Borriello (yellow carded, suspended)

The condition of Favalli will still have to be evaluated.

What happened to Ambro ? His condition will surely have to be evaluated too.

And we don't know why Kaladze was out: small or big injury ? Anyway, I don't want him as our starting CD in Palermo !!

Mancini is not ready to play 90 minutes.

We don't know what is the problem of Flamini too and as a consequence, if he'll be there or not.

Good luck Leo to make your team with "that" !!
At least, he'll have Pirlo back, T.Silva (didn't get this scaring yellow card yet, good job to him) and Ronaldinho (it looks like he can't be decisive anymore ?).

Can't wait for this next game !!

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 18-04-2010 at 11:31.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 11:36   #77
OCmilano

Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
I didn't see the match, to early in California. But I read all the comments. At the stage with these heartless players I pray somehow that we play with 2-3 youth start the game. They will play with more hustle and heart.

Geo I'm going to start the next thread, come on let's finish this year off.
Old 18-04-2010, 11:51   #78
Hasan Rossonero

Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Long live Massimo Tartaglia!
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 11:56   #79
ASHWIN

ASHWIN is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, at least we have a new goal, To qualify for the champions league. If you look at our last 4 games, I don't really see us getting 3 points at Palermo. We will have our work cut out against Fio and Juve. I really hope the fans in Milan go on strike and boycott the club. It's about time our President left. He just mentioned that he is not going to invest big in the market. Maybe it's his ploy to put all the other clubs off track. If you ask me, all the players should be sold except for Pato, Silva, Nesta, Antonini, Flamini ( fairly consistent performer), Abbiati, Adiyiah ( why the hell hasn't he even played a game yet??? ) The rest of the squad have been a joke. Ronnie is just playing his best to get a place in the WC. After the WC, he'll be back to his partying and drinking. I may sound a little extreme here but think of it this way. We need to move on and cash in on our so-called stars now if we want to start rebuilding.

It's really disappointing to see our club in such a miserable state. Sometimes I wish I could meet Berlusconi and throw a harder object on his face. I think the best piece of play I have seen as a Milan fan this season was their victory against RM and Berlusconi bleeding from his face. I am disappointed in you Berlusconi. If you don't want to invest, I understand. Then sell the club and move on like a gentleman
ASHWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 11:58   #80
Hasan Rossonero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHWIN View Post
Hey guys, at least we have a new goal, To qualify for the champions league. If you look at our last 4 games, I don't really see us getting 3 points at Palermo. We will have our work cut out against Fio and Juve. I really hope the fans in Milan go on strike and boycott the club. It's about time our President left. He just mentioned that he is not going to invest big in the market. Maybe it's his ploy to put all the other clubs off track. If you ask me, all the players should be sold except for Pato, Silva, Nesta, Antonini, Flamini ( fairly consistent performer), Abbiati, Adiyiah ( why the hell hasn't he even played a game yet??? ) The rest of the squad have been a joke. Ronnie is just playing his best to get a place in the WC. After the WC, he'll be back to his partying and drinking. I may sound a little extreme here but think of it this way. We need to move on and cash in on our so-called stars now if we want to start rebuilding.

It's really disappointing to see our club in such a miserable state. Sometimes I wish I could meet Berlusconi and throw a harder object on his face. I think the best piece of play I have seen as a Milan fan this season was their victory against RM and Berlusconi bleeding from his face. I am disappointed in you Berlusconi. If you don't want to invest, I understand. Then sell the club and move on like a gentleman
Berlusconi is a human cancer. He is beneath contempt. He deserves the worst luck.

He is not interested in this club, and we have to make peace with that. Currently, and for the foreseeable future, Milan is/will not be a big European club.
Old 18-04-2010, 12:18   #81
HO-YOUNG

Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
So, we are going to play in Palermo without:
- Nesta (when will he come back ? I would have wanted most of you to be right when you said his injury wouldn't last more than 3-4 weeks !!)
- Bonera (no comment, let's keep him outside the team until the friendly games)
- Pato (same as Nesta, when will he come back ?! We miss him !!)
- Borriello (yellow carded, suspended)

The condition of Favalli will still have to be evaluated.

What happened to Ambro ? His condition will surely have to be evaluated too.

And we don't know why Kaladze was out: small or big injury ? Anyway, I don't want him as our starting CD in Palermo !!

Mancini is not ready to play 90 minutes.

We don't know what is the problem of Flamini too and as a consequence, if he'll be there or not.

Good luck Leo to make your team with "that" !!
At least, he'll have Pirlo back, T.Silva (didn't get this scaring yellow card yet, good job to him) and Ronaldinho (it looks like he can't be decisive anymore ?).

Can't wait for this next game !!
we need a miracle... this is like using a basket to catch water!!!
Old 18-04-2010, 12:30   #82
hishamilan

Fave Players: maldini pirlo
hishamilan is on a distinguished road
Dida; Abate, T.Silva, Favalli(Albertazzi), Antonini; Pirlo, Flamini, Seedorf (Zambro); Ronaldinho, Mancini(verde), Huntleaar .. this is an expected line-up for the palermo match considering the players' conditions that you guys mentioned. i see it as a promising line-up and subs. it will just need some pride, dignity and determination to get the job done at palermo
hishamilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 13:03   #83
Hasan Rossonero

Roma showing our pathetic team how it's done.

Lazio 1-2 Roma

Forza Roma!!!
Old 18-04-2010, 14:29   #84
Revolver

Revolver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post

when the commentator said that milan now has its scudetto dream killed, I almost laughed. I was more concerned with the 3rd position. we have four tough games left, genoa, palermo, fiorentina, juventus. if we still don't have nesta and pato, we probably won't collect more than 5 points, and that's what we need. then again, I don't think Sampdoria will get all the 12 points either. luckily, this isn't the fight for championship, it is only the 3rd place. I think we are ok.
Man, a month ago, after Parma loss, when everybody here talked about the title, I wrote this:

"Judging on tonight's display many of our crucial players played so much games this season that they lost their legs, so we should expect even worse to come. I'm afraid that we will be lucky if we end up in top four. "

We need to collect 4 points until the end to be sure in top 4, and believe me, still, it isn't easy task. But, I believe we can win one game and draw another to secure CL spot next year.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 17:36   #85
shegs

Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
Man, a month ago, after Parma loss, when everybody here talked about the title, I wrote this:

"Judging on tonight's display many of our crucial players played so much games this season that they lost their legs, so we should expect even worse to come. I'm afraid that we will be lucky if we end up in top four. "

We need to collect 4 points until the end to be sure in top 4, and believe me, still, it isn't easy task. But, I believe we can win one game and draw another to secure CL spot next year.
I doubt this squad can finish 3rd.
Old 18-04-2010, 21:22   #86
Bosniaco

Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Forza Romaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! I hope Roma wins the scudetto, dont let the merda win it !!!
Old 19-04-2010, 04:20   #87
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I think it's safe to say that after this past weekend we can officially count ourselves out of the title race. It was a very disappointing result, but given the events that happened during the match it should come as little surprise. We gave a very mixed performance, but ultimately I don't think we can deny Sampdoria earnt their victory.

The first half was relatively even where both teams played well in spells. we started well with Samp getting into the match after 10 minutes or so. However, that only lasted a little while before we dominated again, after scoring a good goal off the corner. After the goal we created a handful of decent chances to double our lead, but as often has been the case this season, we didn't take the chances. Towards the end of the half Samp again pressed us and created some chances of their own, only to be denied by some great saves.

The second half was a big disappointment as early on Bonera got deservedly sent off and gave away a penalty. I wouldn't totally blame him though as Thiago (I think) drifted away from Cassano while he was marking him. Either way, the penalty was scored and we struggled with 10 men. That said, we didn't do too badly a man down trying to hold possession when possible, even moreso when considering we suffered injuries and lacked cover on the bench for the required changes. However, the advantage Samp had eventually told and the winner was a disappointment as Oddo did a poor job marking Pazzini.

Players...

Dida - Excellent, some top saves and unlucky not to save the penalty.
Abate - One of the better players again today. He worked really hard despite having a tough time against Cassano.
Bonera - Poor as he looked shaky at the back and didn't offer any assurances. The penalty episode is one to forget as it was clumsy and poorly judged.
Thiago - I think he was ok but I'm quite sure he didn't help during the penalty incident.
Antonini - Rarely moved forward and struggled as Samp were good down the wings.
Gattuso - A mixed bag. He still tries hard but he doesn't have the ability nor the physique now to compensate for his lack of technical ability.
Ambro - Very poor as he was dominated until getting injured.
seedorf - Moves too slowly and doesn't seem to add much beyond a few little interplays with Dinho.
Mancini - Positional sense wasn't bad but he lacked the end product every time. Ultimately a poor showing.
Dinho - He doesn't have players around him to assist. They miss too often and the movement is lacking. His passing has been a little off in the past few weeks.
Borriello - A mixed game, scored a good goal but guilty of wasting a golden chance (again showing his poor finishing ability). He moves for the team, but he doesn't work as hard as he did earlier this season, often just walking around.
Zambro - Added little to the side.
Oddo - He did well at CB given the circumstances, but it's a shame he lost Pazzini for the second goal.

We haven't had things go our way of late, but we must win at least 1 of the last 4 and aim for a couple of draws, simply to secure our CL spot. Our limitations really show now as we're missing Pato and Nesta so much. However, the big disappointment for me is players who were key earlier this season (e.g. Dinho, Borri, Ambro and Pirlo) have had a big drop in form in recent weeks. If they can get their act together then we'll see a big improvement in the side.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 13:40   #88
Iggy

Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Berlusconi is a human cancer. He is beneath contempt. He deserves the worst luck.

He is not interested in this club, and we have to make peace with that. Currently, and for the foreseeable future, Milan is/will not be a big European club.
And yet he is one of the biggest reasons for Milans success the last 25 years
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 14:11   #89
Filipéz 182

Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
its like having a good mariage for 20 years and then suddenly starting to beat up your wife. is that ok? Just leave her...

silvio is a senile pedophile! the guy has totally lost it!
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 16:42   #90
zak

zak is on a distinguished road
players' grades in the game with Sampdoria
http://www.voteplayers.com/Matches/S...2010-6245.aspx
zak is offline   Reply With Quote