AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 30-10-2009, 14:41   #166
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

AC Milan fans would one day look back and say, if we had a goal keeper with some kind of guts and heart during 2004-2006, AC Milan would have won 3 UCL and 2 Scudetti. We had probably the biggest loser of the decade in our dream team of 2002-2007.

Plus the upcoming fans would also regret how ACM coach Carlo never get the best out of a very very talented striker named Gilardino, who would lead Italy to the world cup finals in 2010.

And finally how ACM let go a quality midfielder, who played the major part in France's run to the semi-finals of the WC 2010. Yes I am talking about Gourcoff

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 01:08   #167
Blacktop

Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
AC Milan fans would one day look back and say, if we had a goal keeper with some kind of guts and heart during 2004-2006, AC Milan would have won 3 UCL and 2 Scudetti. We had probably the biggest loser of the decade in our dream team of 2002-2007.
Chelsea 5-0 Kalac.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:45   #168
Nalx

Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
For years, in San Siro, I always see a banner Marco-Nico with the scudetto shield between the two words, hung about the midpoint of the goal line and the corner flag.

Does anybody know what those words mean? Does it have something to do with van Basten? Thanks in advance
Old 03-05-2010, 07:26   #169
dejo

Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
did you know that jose altafini scored 5 goals in a single match of european champions cup in 1962/63 season?that makes him a record holder but i dont know why nobody ist mentioning this.everybody say that the record is 4 goals in a single match(van basten,s.inzaghi,messi,prso,shevchenko...)altafini SCORED 5 GOALS !!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 11:14   #170
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejo View Post
did you know that jose altafini scored 5 goals in a single match of european champions cup in 1962/63 season?that makes him a record holder but i dont know why nobody ist mentioning this.everybody say that the record is 4 goals in a single match(van basten,s.inzaghi,messi,prso,shevchenko...)altafini SCORED 5 GOALS !!!!
Actually they say 4 goals scored in the UEFA Champions League. Altafini scored 5 goals in 1962-63 when it was called European Cup. It was renamed to UEFA Champions League back in 1992-1993, if I am not mistaken

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:27   #171
dejo

Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
dejo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Actually they say 4 goals scored in the UEFA Champions League. Altafini scored 5 goals in 1962-63 when it was called European Cup. It was renamed to UEFA Champions League back in 1992-1993, if I am not mistaken
i think they renamed it in 1991-92,but if they count trophies of the teams they should count individual performances as well
Old 09-05-2010, 03:32   #172
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Not sure where else to put this but I stumbled across Milan - Real Madrid from the 1989 European cup semi-final. This is the second leg at San Siro after a 1-1 draw in Madrid, with the winner expected to go on to lift the European Cup against one of Galatasaray and Steaua in the final.

Real had a great side in this time with a lot of attacking talent, whilst Milan had become one of the most prominent sides in Europe under Sacchi.

It's well worth watching the match as you get to see one of the classic Milan matches under the Sacchi era where high pressing was key to dominating opponents. You will also get to see some of our legends, such as Baresi and Tassotti at their peak, a 19 year old Maldini and a 20-21 year old Costacurta, forming quite possibly the greatest defence in the history of football. You also get to see Ancelotti, Rijkaard and Donadoni making up the bulk of a quality midfield, supporting the attack of Gullit and Van Basten. You also get an appearance of Galli, who we all know is favourite to take Leo's role next season.

First half
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/P0l-A1R5Dk4/

second half
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Bgyi2v6360I/
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote