Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 02-02-2008, 18:42   #16
hany.Egypt

Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd
I couldn't care less about the country of his origin if he was an established superstar like Shevchenko. All I am saying is, if you want to find some diamond in the rough, going to a place that has never produced a diamond and get the brightest stone they have is not the best strategy.
This piece of wisdom does not fit alot here it fits when you talk about mining not football and scouting as in mining a mine that doesn't contain any ore will never produce it in the futur because it nonrenewable resource but football talants is different as I said before Weah was from Liberia and he was the best player in the entire world and Africa till the early 80s was nothing when it come to football and no one could have imagined that it will produce any good player one day and suddenly every thing changed when somebody decides to try his luck by scouting there and since then Africa has become one of the most important sources of talants for Europe.

As for Sheva when we mintioned his name we meant Ukraine not him, we all know that he was well known in all Europe and his hatrick against FC Barcelona will never be forgotten but the point was that Ukraine that normally doesn't produce World class player, however, it produced him.

Last edited by hany.Egypt; 02-02-2008 at 18:47.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 05:09   #17
slifersd

slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt
This piece of wisdom does not fit alot here it fits when you talk about mining not football and scouting as in mining a mine that doesn't contain any ore will never produce it in the futur because it nonrenewable resource but football talants is different as I said before Weah was from Liberia and he was the best player in the entire world and Africa till the early 80s was nothing when it come to football and no one could have imagined that it will produce any good player one day and suddenly every thing changed when somebody decides to try his luck by scouting there and since then Africa has become one of the most important sources of talants for Europe.

As for Sheva when we mintioned his name we meant Ukraine not him, we all know that he was well known in all Europe and his hatrick against FC Barcelona will never be forgotten but the point was that Ukraine that normally doesn't produce World class player, however, it produced him.
I guess only time will resolve this argument for us.
slifersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 14:12   #18
Tony75

Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Ukraine had good players before Shevchenko, like Blokhin.
Old 06-12-2009, 18:07   #19
bresh

bresh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
I couldn't care less about the country of his origin if he was an established superstar like Shevchenko. All I am saying is, if you want to find some diamond in the rough, going to a place that has never produced a diamond and get the brightest stone they have is not the best strategy.
Man you don't know anything. You can't even pronounce Slovenia correct lol

This country just beaten Russia and qualifyed for World Cup for 2nd time. This country beaten Italy at home and away. Zahovic was great player, even top scorer of champions league one year while playing for Porto. Anyway its harder to find a wonderkid among 2 million habitants then among 20 or 200. Not to mention Slovenia has Rene Krhin at Inter now who came there young too. How much does nationality count when you look for talent. That's why big teams are bringing them to academies.

It's so logical that i find it hard how you can't understand it.<

P.S. i found this topic cause i've read Leonardo called him in squad for next champions league tie.
bresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:12   #20
Nalx

Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick View Post
Or Ukraine and Sheva....
Or Ronald Kitinx from Indonesia...

Let's judge the player by his quality and not his passport.
Anyway, how's this kid been doing?