AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 13-02-2004, 15:36   #16
Giovanni

Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by RIO
You're not supposed to ask a lady her age...

It was just practicing the language
Old 13-02-2004, 15:45   #17
RIO

Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
As my grandmother always said, "The Piedmontese, they are handsome and speak charmingly, but you just cannot trust them!"

RIO
Old 13-02-2004, 16:22   #18
Jeff

Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni

It was just practicing the language
I thought it should be Quanti anni fai?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2004, 17:00   #19
Giovanni

Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by RIO
As my grandmother always said, "The Piedmontese, they are handsome and speak charmingly, but you just cannot trust them!"

RIO
I'm not piemontese, my parents are from South

.......but u can't trust me as well
Old 13-02-2004, 17:05   #20
Giovanni

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
I thought it should be Quanti anni fai?
the difference (roughly) is:
quanti anni hai_ how old are u?

quanti anni fai_ how old do u get after your birthday?
Old 13-02-2004, 17:15   #21
Giovanni

Quote:
Originally posted by RIO
my late grandmother used to yell at me like 'che commandaque!'

sorry, what did your grandma yell to you?

ps. i'm in love with these two faces..i can say they represent perfectly myself------>
Old 13-02-2004, 23:41   #22
RIO

Upon further discussion with my mother, I've had it spelled out wrong, it should be:

"Chi commanda qui, quello giovane o il vecchia?"

RIO
Old 13-02-2004, 23:50   #23
Tim

Tim
I've noticed that after 27 or 28, women become very vague about their age, even though that is still very young. Maybe it is so that you won't be able to catch them when they celebrate their birthdays multiple times, like 27+5, 27+6, etc...
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2004, 09:46   #24
Giovanni

Quote:
Originally posted by RIO
Upon further discussion with my mother, I've had it spelled out wrong, it should be:

"Chi commanda qui, quello giovane o il vecchia?"

RIO
Ah, i see
Old 23-02-2004, 16:05   #25
RIO

Since I just bought my ticket to and from Italy today, I thought of two important questions.

Since I assume this match will be Baggio's last game in Serie A, will that mean the tickets will be more expensive and harder to find?

What time would the match be played (roughly)? I want to know if I can just get to Milan from Rome that morning and go see the match, or will I have to get there on Saturday and pay for two nights in a hotel?

RIO
Old 23-02-2004, 17:10   #26
Giovanni

do u mean Milan-Brescia?

I don't think tickets will be more expensive, but how hard to find depends on how decisive and important will be that match..if the scudetto will be decided at last match san siro will be an hell

The match probably will be played by afternoon..if u take eurostar which is one of the quickest, u will need about 5 hours roughly

Last edited by Giovanni; 23-02-2004 at 17:13.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2004, 04:52   #27
Iain Jenkins

Ticket Information

Bit of a long shot maybe, but going to Milan for long weekend with wife and was hoping to take in the game versus Roma.

Any advice on chances of getting a ticket, where to get one, and what I should expect to pay will be gratefully received.

Thanks.
Old 23-03-2004, 05:26   #28
Giovanni

If u reach Milan some days before, it' s better to go to Milan Points or Cariplo banks.
I think the stadium will be full, but u have good chances to find tickets. Anyway it's better to buy them some days before,but in case u will be in mIlan just the day of the match or don't get to find some of them, u will find them on black market arounf the stadium..If u go early the day of the match (some hours before) u can find them at cheap costs (ex. a friend of mine found a milan parma ticket for curva sud at 20 euros)

Maybe if they see a foreigner expect they'll ask something more.
Don't be afraid to deal hard on the price.

Good chances anyway to find them.Rememebr the sectet to find them on black market is to go 3/4/5 hours before

Last edited by Giovanni; 23-03-2004 at 05:31.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2004, 05:29   #29
Iain Jenkins

Thanks for that. Will be in Milan from the Friday as my wife has every intention of emptying my wallet and will need a few days to stock up. Will do as you suggest.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:04   #30
sehnsucht79

Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
this is a page I got from Channel4's Football Italia, I hope this will help.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...icketinfo.html

There are various ways of getting tickets for a Serie A game. Many clubs sell advanced bookings on their official websites (see below), but for less prestigious matches you can buy tickets on the day at the stadium or in special kiosks in the city. Check newspaper ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’ on match day and it will tell you which tickets are still available and at what price.

If the game is sold out, then it is always possible to buy tickets from a tout outside the ground. Obviously this is always a risk, especially for the big name encounters, but if the match is not of popular interest then people regularly hire out their season tickets for one game. You give them the money and some form of identification and they give you the pass. You return it after the game where you will receive your ID back. It’s perhaps best to brush up on your Italian if you are going to go down this road.

Tickets range from £10-£20 for the Curva (the area behind the goals where the hardcore fans tend to set up), up to £80 for Distinti and Tribuna (the seats along the sides of the field). The tickets for the big games can cost more, but some clubs run special offers for children and even a discount if you are female (Cagliari and Parma). Don’t worry if your tickets show two non-consecutive numbers as they are in fact adjacent seats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What time are the matches?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Serie A and B calendar is now staggered to spread between Friday and Monday, though the exact dates and times are not released by the Italian FA until around two weeks beforehand.

Most Serie A ties are played on Sunday afternoon at 3pm local time, though there are two evening games at 8.30pm, one on Saturday and one on Sunday, and a 6pm kick-off on the Saturday. The evening ties tend to be the biggest matches of the weekend, but also take European fixtures into account. For example, if Juventus are scheduled to play in the Champions’ League on Tuesday, their Serie A game will likely be brought forward to Saturday.

Serie B is not so easy to predict. One tie will be played on Friday evening at 8.45pm, another at the same kick-off time on Monday night. The remaining matches are at 8.30pm Saturday, although this tends to be restored to 3pm Sunday during the cold Winter months.

Club contacts (Channel 4 is not responsible for the content of third party sites)

Not all clubs sell their tickets on-line, but most can be bought from companies www.ticketweb.it (Inter, Milan and international games – written in English) and http://www.ticketone.it (Lazio, Inter and Fiorentina, Reggina and Bari).

Juventus tickets can be bought online at the club’s official website http://juventusfc.listicket.it/index.php3?lang=EN (handy as the instructions are in English) or from a number of outlets in northern Italy. The Bianconeri website gives you a list of the closest ticket offices at http://juventus.informadove.it/ita/localizza.asp. The first drop-down menu asks you for the city you are in, the second for the street you are located in. This site http://www.listicket.it/index.php3?lang=EN will also give you details on where to buy tickets for Roma, Lazio, Lecce, Ascoli, Torino and Fiorentina games. Some fan clubs (like Juventus Club Londra at http://www.juventus.co.uk ) can also get you tickets to games from Britain.

Inter sell tickets for their games on the official website, which has an English language section here http://www.inter.it/en/biglietti/acquista.html. It also provides a list of 400 outlets around Italy.

Milan’s official website provides details of their games at the San Siro on http://www.bestticket.it/newbt/defau...shop_id=milan.

Travel Packages

If you would prefer to go through an agency you can get travel packages and sometimes just the tickets from the following companies.
Italiatour Tel. 01883 625222
Matchdays.com http://www.matchdays.com Tel. 0161 4911999
Liaisons Abroad http://www.liaisonsabroad.com
Fanfare Events http://www.fanfare-events.com Tel. 0161 4370002
BAC sport http://www.bacsport.co.uk
Mission Impossible http://www.mission-impossible.co.uk
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote