AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

Old 22-02-2010, 02:28   #1
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Fiorentina - Milan (24/02/10)

Be careful about the schedule: the game will be played at 18:30 !!

Two games to be played at the same time:
Fiorentina - Milan
Udinese - Cagliari

1st - Inter (55 pts)
2nd - Roma (50 pts)
3rd - Milan (48 pts) -1
4th - Juventus (41 pts)
5th - Napoli (40 pts)
6th - Palermo (40 pts)
7th - Sampdoria (40 pts)
8th - Cagliari (38 pts) -1
9th - Genoa (38 pts)
10th - Fiorentina (34 pts) -1
16th - Udinese (24 pts) -1

The ideal results would be:
- a win of Milan of course (as always ) !!
- a win of Cagliari to let them take the 4th place ... or a win of Udinese to give them some confidence before their game against Inter ... actually, I really don't care about this game !!

The game will be difficult (they will play against the great Milan and this game is their kind of last last last chance to still be in the race for the 4th qualifying place) and will have a smell of Champions League ...
The win is the only result to be accepted there because Fiorentina is nowhere near their level of last year in Serie A and also because if we win, we will be able to speak about a possible title again (especially if we hope that Udinese can draw against Inter next W-E).

Conclusion: 3-1 win !!

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 04:01   #2
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Geo nice post but one thing I disagree with, is that Fiorentina have always, always been very very impressive in Serie A it's just that they lack that winning goal and luck. Besides, Gilardino has returned to becoming the Milan Gilardino and he is playing like utter crap. I saw their game vs Livorno and boy they have a pretty decent team, and those 4 buys they got in January are very impressive: Bolatti, Felipe, Keirisson and especially Ljajic who is finally finding his confidence.

Geo, so when you say the game is 18:30, this means that this game is right before the Champions League right? CL games start at 20:45 am I right?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 04:21   #3
GeoTav

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Geo, so when you say the game is 18:30, this means that this game is right before the Champions League right? CL games start at 20:45 am I right?
You're right ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
Old 22-02-2010, 04:55   #4
Nalx

Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Hitmannq8, Fiorentina hasn't been impressive at all lately IMO. Sure, they won yesterday, but that was their first win in what, 10 games? They were robbed by Ovrebo against Bayers, but they didn't play really well I think, full of fighting spirit maybe, but obviously they really miss the player of Mutu's calibre.

Btw, Geo, nice signature you got there buddy
Old 22-02-2010, 08:12   #5
OCmilano

Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Geo. You didn't wait for me?
Old 22-02-2010, 09:40   #6
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Why did the scheduel this right at the exact same time as Inter - Chelsea... ?

Oh will, that's most likely gonna be a borefest extraodinaire anyways I guess.

FORZA MILAN
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:45   #7
GeoTav

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Geo. You didn't wait for me?
Sorry, I made it this morning as I woke up too early (actually didn't sleep) and had nothing to do before going to the university (anyway I managed to arrive late to my English course ), and as the game is Wednesday, I thought I could create the topic, I just hope that won't make our team lose !!

I promise to let you creating the following ones !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Btw, Geo, nice signature you got there buddy
Thanks !!
I'll try to find something else for Inter, I think they are jealous not to be on my signature too !!

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
Old 22-02-2010, 10:34   #8
mrki

Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Have you seen Mou is disqualified for 3 games, Muntari and Cambiasso for 2 I think, and Samuel, Cordoba for the next one...

But Inter still has Lucio-Materazzi duo in the middle and plenty of players in the middlle. Still, there is hope they can loose points away at udine. Aldough I wouldnt count on it, they havent won for 3 games...

We, on the other hand, have super heavy game at Firenza on wednedsay. We'll need some precise finishing and better Pato and Nesta for this game!!

Lets wait and see who can play this one and then talk about the lineuo
Old 22-02-2010, 10:58   #9
nefremo

Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Mrki, that's excellent news about Inter.

This crap that has been going on in the media by Mourinho and Moratti is simply laughable. Have they even watched the game again to make sure if those were the right calls (they were by the way)??? Have they at least seen the replays???? I can not believe the sh!t that they are saying and throwing Italian football even deeper in the mud. No wonder everyone hates Inter. I mean, finally we see a referee with some balls to make the right call.....whatever that is. Finally we see a referee that gave a yellow card when it had to be given....no matter if that player already had one. (not all these other guys that hold back on the yellow just because they are affraid to show the red, even if the tackle is more then deserving of a second yellow)
And also, Eto's dive??? That was an excellent decision by the ref yet Mourinho complains. Open your eyes you idiot and watch the replay.....that was a clear scumbag attempt to win a penalty and take advantage of an official that was under immense pressure by everyone in the stadium!

Italian Football should be proud that the referee made the right decisions (perhaps Pazzini's red was the worst call of the night).

The only thing that is bothering me right now is that these two clowns (Mourinho and Moratti) have put so much pressure on the refferees that we are unlikely to see any more of the same (correct decisions) in the next few games at least.

Last edited by nefremo; 22-02-2010 at 11:01.
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 11:00   #10
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Have you seen Mou is disqualified for 3 games, Muntari and Cambiasso for 2 I think, and Samuel, Cordoba for the next one...

But Inter still has Lucio-Materazzi duo in the middle and plenty of players in the middlle. Still, there is hope they can loose points away at udine. Aldough I wouldnt count on it, they havent won for 3 games...

We, on the other hand, have super heavy game at Firenza on wednedsay. We'll need some precise finishing and better Pato and Nesta for this game!!

Lets wait and see who can play this one and then talk about the lineuo
Just saw that as well.

Honostly, no Cambiasso, Samuel, Cordoba, Muntari and Mourinho spells a big basis for them to lose some more points. Julio Cesar is apparently out injured as well.

Inter have good squad depth, but these are key players, well at least Cambiasso and Samuel. Apparently there was some problems in the player tunnel at half time which I suspect is what Muntari and Cambiasso was involved in to get the bans.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 11:05   #11
GeoTav

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
The only thing that is bothering me right now is that these two clowns (Mourinho and Moratti) have put so much pressure on the refferees that we are unlikely to see any more of the same (correct decisions) in the next few games at least.
Actually, Inter has put a lot of pressure on the referees since the derby ...

And I think they're going to pay that sometimes, like against Sampdoria, because generally, a referee, after a red card, won't put another one so quickly, he will try to calm down everyone, but with all the comments done by Inter, if I were a referee, I wouldn't hesitate too much before putting a second red card if it is deserved !!

Inter has put themselves into such a weird situation (and these clowns don't calm down, they continue on their way, well, that'll be funny if they get some other cards, yellow or red, I don't care because with all the yellow cards they already got in the past games, some players will for sure be suspended for the following game).

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
Old 22-02-2010, 13:34   #12
Jay Crisp

Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Its strange to moan and whine as much as Inter when they are in the wrong , sure some decisions go against them but the contest everything really pathetic.

On topic Fiorentina have not been dazzling lately but are still a dangerous team especially at home and shouldn't and won't be underatted , we are capable of going there and winning and blowing the title race right open.
Ronnie is playing brilliantly atm and is really stepping up to the plate he's involved in almost every goal either scoring or creating. Silva is playing well you can tell he is itching to get that long range blockbuster , I love Abate's determination and attitude Pato isnt 100% sharp yet but still has 2 goals in his last 2 league matches , Borriella well he is good for spectacular goal but can't quite control the ball yet.

Im fairly positive for this game and will go for a Milan victory ....

And shame on you Geo for not letting OCmilano open this topic...lol
Jay Crisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 14:22   #13
bijon

Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
I'm glad the refs in Serie A aren't allowing themselves to be bullied by Mourinho and Inter

http://www.football-italia.net/feb22t.html
bijon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 17:01   #14
OCmilano

Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Thanks Geo, and Jay. LOL.

Yea im soooo pumped about this game. Whats the time diffrence between our game and Chelsea?
Old 22-02-2010, 17:34   #15
Acmir^

Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Thanks Geo, and Jay. LOL.

Yea im soooo pumped about this game. Whats the time diffrence between our game and Chelsea?

We play at 18:30 CET and Inter plays at 20:45 CET

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote