Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 03:53   #1
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Winter Mercato 2011

After a great summer mercato 2010, we wait to see what's ahead. In all honesty, our squad is great the way it is and none of us has ever dreamed that we can ever be this complete and have this much depth in recent years. Galliani has only reported yesterday that the balance is still in tact.

Milan runs on cycles since Berlu came in. First he went on a spree creating a team in the 87-90 era which was one of the greatest teams to play the game, then took a break from 96-98, and started investing again to create our most recent dominating era from 2003-2007... he took a break for 2008-2010 and has finally decided to invest again. However there are new laws that will be applied by UEFA from 2012 onwards saying that clubs can't spend more than what they earn. We will see a big shift in the Europe's elite and you can expect Real Madrid and Chelsea to stop buying every single one-season wonder there is. It will be a new era of financial fair play thanks to Platini.

About the market, Milan still has their Non-EU spot open. I doubt that we are dumb enough to ignore it and not use it. Reports from Sportitalia an hour ago say that some guy has been saying Milan's real objective was Ganso and they will resume their bid for him in January and Ronaldinho will not renew his deal with us.

Forza Milan and let's hope we will start seeing some consistent investment by the management to build the next great Milan era.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:11   #2
brk

brk is on a distinguished road
It makes a lot of sense now for Ronaldinho to either leave in January or in the summer. He still has one season to win everything again, but if he finds that he can't keep up then he can leave quietly to the US and **** gold for the next 4 or 5 years. Robinho behind Pato and Ibra will last at least 2 or 3 good years.

Ganso, to me, would be a long term Pirlo replacement. Not as a deep-lying playmaker, but in front of two bulldogs (Flamini, KPB).

--------------Ibra
----------------------Pato
----Robinho

------------Ganso

-----KPB---------Flamini

Pirlo is one of a kind and there's no point in forcing someone to be another Pirlo.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:35   #3
Aficio

Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I think we will sign only young players
Old 10-09-2010, 05:43   #4
Aficio

Kaladze's goodbye message:

I think it’s time to say goodbye to the Milan family, as now a new part of my career and of my life is about to begin. I arrived in this town, at this club nine years ago from Georgia. I was given a great reception, I felt your support and encouragement. I felt at home at Milan year after year. We went through all kind of things together: wonderful moments, difficulties and great victories. I’ll always remember what I gave to you and what you gave to me. Thanks for everything to you all! I wish good luck to the club, my former teammates, all Milan employees and of course to the fantastic Rossoneri fans!
Best regards,

Good luck, hope that the dark clouds above you head are disapeared.

Another news: Seedorf may leave in January. Well, after winning CL this season, man.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:50   #5
Jay Crisp

Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
http://www.football-italia.net/sep10h.html I didn't want to make a new thread for this.Serie A to strike on the 5th round of matches , Oddo read out the statement.Doesnt he not play already.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:53   #6
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
http://www.football-italia.net/sep10h.html I didn't want to make a new thread for this.Serie A to strike on the 5th round of matches , Oddo read out the statement.Doesnt he not play already.
Good one !!
While I agree with the fact that players are human beings and need respect from the clubs, I always laugh when the guys complain that they are human beings and have human rights and want more respect, etc. Damn, for the same salary as these professional players, I'd play, but not only, I'd also do all the other works (from a management role to the security guard) ...

Off topic: Watch this video ... http://video.eurosport.fr/football/l...14/video.shtml Poor GK, he was so sure to have stopped that ball that he forgot to be fair play and got punished !!

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 10-09-2010 at 07:08.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:05   #7
Jay Crisp

Me too Geo some of them earn in a week what alot of people do in 6 or 7 years , talking about the guys on 100,000 + a week , and whats there problem anyway , I get treated like sh1t sometimes at work but there are times you just bite your lip and get on with it.What Id give for 2000 a week and some of the worst payed guys are on 5 times that.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:52   #8
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
It makes a lot of sense now for Ronaldinho to either leave in January or in the summer. He still has one season to win everything again, but if he finds that he can't keep up then he can leave quietly to the US and **** gold for the next 4 or 5 years. Robinho behind Pato and Ibra will last at least 2 or 3 good years.

Ganso, to me, would be a long term Pirlo replacement. Not as a deep-lying playmaker, but in front of two bulldogs (Flamini, KPB).

--------------Ibra
----------------------Pato
----Robinho

------------Ganso

-----KPB---------Flamini

Pirlo is one of a kind and there's no point in forcing someone to be another Pirlo.
I always thought Seedorf would leave, but to the EPL... I doubt he'll leave in January, I think it's more realistic he'll leave next Summer

As for Ronaldinho, I think Ganso will be his direct replacement, pushing Robinho to the outwide position and Ganso will be an attacking midfielder/box to box....
and Poli or Jucilei the replacement of Pirlo

I think Ronaldinho will leave next summer, and probably not in January, especially if he is in form the way he was against Lecce. If he has a season filled with performances like Lecce, I think Berlusconi may be reluctant to sell him altogether.

We definitely need guys to replace Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf, soon...

The question I need to ask is,,,, can Kevin-Prince Boateng play a Defensive Mid position, will he even stay with us after this year, and can Flamini improve his performances to be a steady, and solid DM

Within a year or two we will also have to find a direct replacement for Nesta, perhaps an Italian defender.

Too bad Bonucci and Ranocchia are gone
Old 10-09-2010, 09:09   #9
brk

brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
I always thought Seedorf would leave, but to the EPL... I doubt he'll leave in January, I think it's more realistic he'll leave next Summer

As for Ronaldinho, I think Ganso will be his direct replacement, pushing Robinho to the outwide position and Ganso will be an attacking midfielder/box to box....
and Poli or Jucilei the replacement of Pirlo

I think Ronaldinho will leave next summer, and probably not in January, especially if he is in form the way he was against Lecce. If he has a season filled with performances like Lecce, I think Berlusconi may be reluctant to sell him altogether.

We definitely need guys to replace Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf, soon...

The question I need to ask is,,,, can Kevin-Prince Boateng play a Defensive Mid position, will he even stay with us after this year, and can Flamini improve his performances to be a steady, and solid DM

Within a year or two we will also have to find a direct replacement for Nesta, perhaps an Italian defender.

Too bad Bonucci and Ranocchia are gone
Yeah, that's what I mean. Pirlo and Ronaldinho will be replaced in the 11 by Ganso and Robinho, but we no longer have the Pirlo role.

I would like to see us quickly establish either KPB or Flamini as the third midfielder. Ambrosini looks like he still has one good season left in him, and that's bad news for Flamini. I hope that Allegri is making it clear to all of them that nobody is guaranteed a spot, like it was with Ancelotti.

I'd be satisfied with Coates this winter, though. We won't buy Ganso unless we sell R80, and I don't want us to lose Ronaldinho so soon.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:44   #10
ZvonimirBoban

Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Ganso is injured for about 6 months so hopefully that scares off interests from any other teams.
SEMPRE PER TE!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:44   #11
Jeff

Jeff is on a distinguished road
You need to really praise Galliani et al. because if they do it TOO early, Inter may react. If you do it too late, well, it's too late. So they do it just right: 8/31/2010. That way, Inter can reinforce later, but they will lose out half of the season already (due to the lack of reinforcement).

Good stuff.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:03   #12
bijon

Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Ganso is injured for about 6 months so hopefully that scares off interests from any other teams.
the perfect time to buy him
Old 10-09-2010, 11:59   #13
Jay Crisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
the perfect time to buy him
But I want him NOW!!!! They gave me a taste of quality signings and I want MORE!!!.Seriously though he would be great for us , I think next summer rather Jan unless they Buy him in Jan and let him recover until next season.
Old 10-09-2010, 13:28   #14
Aficio

Milan Will Win The Scudetto & Inter Will Finish Third - Luciano Moggi

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...-third-luciano

I LOVE this man recent weeks he looks very loveable

Enemy of enemy is friend
Old 10-09-2010, 13:55   #15
Kaka1899

Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
i thought we were buying Seba Coates in Jan? can we sign Both Coates and Ganso in one window? i dont think we can.

San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Closed Thread