AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

Old 25-03-2004, 03:48   #46
kris
Jedi Master

Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Now I read trough all your presentations, yes even yours Paolo. Interesting reads, but now comes the overrated and extravagant "beckham style" presentation from kris!!!!

Full Name: Johan Erik Kristoffersson. two "king-names" and a long family name.

Nicknames: They say that a loved child have many names. I am neither a child nor loved, but have many nicknames. kris, a name I adopted myself because it is short and simple. Most friends call me by my family name because Johan is Swedens most common name in my generation. Kristus, Swedish for Christ, was called that some time ago. Kungen, Swedish for "the king", was called that because of my role in the final play at my confirmation, the ones that I confirmated with still calls me that. Lover, what I want all women to call me... well maybe not mom. or my sisters

Family: Divorced parents. 2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers, their football knowledge and interest is neglible.

Looks: Once anorectic looking, now training hard, because I am afraid to look chunky. 183 (6 foot) tall, 80 kilos of weight (175 pounds). Quite blonde, moreso when spending time in the sun.

Occuation: Galatic hero. I also work extra as a ships agent.

Teams: Milan!

Football: I should give you a story about my so called career. Prefer to play as a winger, but is unfortunately so versatile that I am shipped around in all positions. Currently training with a 3rd division side, but don't know if I can break in.

Fat book: The fattest books I read is probably the long "Wheel of time" serie by Robert Jordan, I love it. "A song of fire and ice" by George RR Martin is also to be recommended if you like fantasy.

Fat women: I don't really know any that would not be seriously insulted to come in this category.

Fat movies: Both Lord of the rings and star wars was pretty fat.

Fat food: I love a lot of fat food, none mentioned, none forgotten

Travel: I like to travel and see the world, all I have to do is win a lot of money now. Except another Milano trip I am thinking about Japan and India at the moment...

Been to: Milano, as I wrote about here. Copenhagen, when Tyge was still in kindergarten. Germany, schooltrip in 9th grade (Hamburg, Berlin and Braunschwieg). Mallorca, twice, with family and with friends. Kreta (Creet? Kriti?), well that famous Greec island. New york, two years before 11/9. Florida, ST petersburg with family. Antalya, turkey, with some family. France, a car trip trough denmark, Germany, Holland, Belgium and to Paris. and pretty much all of scandinavia trough cartrips. Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, just recently. this was probably much more boring for you than me maybe not if I told you all the stories.

All for now, but do not despair! I may indulge you with more stupid words again.
Old 26-03-2004, 05:06   #47
ct

ct
Send a message via Yahoo to ct
Nick names: ct, cos that's my name, heck, even sign my sms with -ct- (sometimes anyway.

Names: ct, really, that's my name.

Surname: M. Suki (yea, it means love in Japanese)

Birth date and place: 23rd May 1978 (old geezer I had become)

Body measurements: Dude! I can't believe this. lol. 147 cm when I was 14, and it doesn't wanna grown from there. *sigh* Current weight is 42.

Family: The eldest, with 6 others following me.

Nationality: My red passport says that country Kris visited recently. :p

Native city: Petaling Jaya, born breed the city dude.

Occupation: Analyst Programmer, but I did everything from System/Network Admin to secretariat.

Interests: The usual, footie, movies, travelling...

Favorite teams: AC Milan (need questioning?), Liverpool, used to be Selangor before they decided to 're-arrange' everything. Those fickers.

Favorite players: Demetrio Albertini, Macca.

Favorite groups and artists: errr... ok, lemme tell ya what's in my car, U2, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Cowboy Bebop soundtrack by Yoko Kanno, JC Chasez, Basement Jaxx, *N Sync (hush now!), Savage Garden, Linkin Park

Hates: Manchester United, David Beckie, George Bush (make sure the secret service do NOT let him come at least 1 km to me), ignorant people, Paris Hilton (why???) reality TV show, hypocrites, and unfairness and people who's started as good, but got too much media exposure that's just... no.

Favorite cars: Volvo S60, Peugeot 360, Honda Insight (dude, two weeks till the next refuelling.. just wow!)

Right... that's it.
ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2004, 20:58   #48
milan_forever

Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Name : Adrian

Nicknames : ive got some wierd ones!! durian (by rachel )Mr pazzo(by my gf) shev(coz i like sheva and my friends call me by that name )

Birth Date: 24 June 1984

Nationality : Singaporean ( but having a swiss blood )

Interest : movies, milan, pool, swimming, adventure, slacking and many more

Fav Teams : milan and only milan

Fav Players : *listed on my profile*

Food : any food thats spicy

and thats abt it for now..
Old 05-04-2004, 07:10   #49
rae
BANNED

Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rae Send a message via MSN to rae Send a message via Yahoo to rae
I don’t know why but sometimes it feels like something is queer inside. I feel a sense of fully total denudation and a tremendous power after successfully ended match, especially if it was an essential and relevant for my team. My past life experience rushes in to my memory. The supremely joyful instant moments and extremely clear senses of profound soul quiver force the way through… It feels like you are over human being, close to the power has no limits and defies all obstacles in its way. Burning blaze overtakes the remnants of your sane mind which are harshly prevailed by enormous amount of energy. The last thing you feel is – you are loosing to retain the control of your body and, of course, your mind. I conceive that is the sense which allures so many bright minds so many undisturbed men are enticed by sweet taste of victory… It takes everything, nevertheless it allows for leal and devoted fans to feel this incredible scene of extraordinary achievements in their souls within. However this phenomenon with all of its majesty can be empathized only by staunch fan. You can fool anyone you like, nonetheless your mind remains clear and unspoiled. So you have no opportunity being a traitor or a shammer, to perceive victories. The real sense of it. You just can not fool yourself. Your inside subconsciousness will not allow to do it. So if it is not under your control you will even not be able to have a poorest possibility to satisfy yourself. That’s why it is so essential to support the right team. “The Right” means the team you are in theoretically or even practically. You should empathize yourself one of indivisible solid monolith part which is equal to others as it is as much significant as other are. You do not have to feel superior. This kind of feeling might cause not full satisfaction when the success is on the way. When you are indistinguishable you can comprehend that your toil was not in vain. The behavior of your mate will show that in clearest way.
this post was inspired by Led Zeppelin album Physical Graffiti, it is my 1000 post

I hope we will have to feel extasy this year, starting from this thursday...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 08:37   #50
Milla

so here we go...
Nick names: Gina/ Milla/ Sasiad <it's very stupid, and very old, from my ooold school it means "neighbour" in Polish / Kaska (Kaśka) < because my name is Kate in Poland - Kasia and nickname of this is Kaska...

Birth date and place: 14 August 1986 Zgierz, Poland

Height :172cm, Hair : blond, eye : blue.

Favorite coluor - red and black (guess why )

Brothers/Sisters: none

Interests: European football, AC Milan, Italy, Graphics, Music, Ski Jumping (only to watch ) basketball (only to play), volleyball, swimming, shopping (which girl don't love it ? )

Favorite groups and artists: ... well give me a good playing rock band and I'll love it
Old 05-04-2004, 09:12   #51
Giovanni

Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Milla
Height :172cm, Hair : blond, eye : blue.
Old 05-04-2004, 10:13   #52
Goirre

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Goirre
Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!

Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 16:02   #53
Milla

Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni
lol...

And why so many guys in Poland love girls with black hair

In this country every girl turning in black right now...
Old 05-04-2004, 16:54   #54
ariel

Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
ariel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lol...

In this country every girl turning in black right now...
Milla, 1st of all welcome!!!!

2nd....don`t worry.....we(BLONDES) still rule!!!!
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 05:24   #55
rae
BANNED

Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rae Send a message via MSN to rae Send a message via Yahoo to rae
Quote:
lol...

yeah I am northern too and I like prefer black haired and dark haired chicks
so it is not a sensation, though...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 18:26   #56
Angel_Cic

Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road

Name: Mia
Sign: Scorpio...1986
Birthplace: Podgorica, Yugoslavia
Height: 179cm
Hair colour: medium brown
Eye colour: greeeeeen, but they used to be blue when I was younger
Fav colour: P!nK...duhhh
Fav movies: Frequency, Dumb and Dumber (classic)
Fav singers: Josh Groban, John Mayer, Christina Aguilera
Fav bands: Lifehouse, Matchbox 20, Linkin Park
Fav sports: SOCCER, BASKETBALL, volleyball, cross-country running, swimming, tennis
Fav teams: MILAN, SACRAMENTO KINGS
Fav players: Shevchenko, Kaka', Nesta, Rui, omg the whole team...lol....Peja Stojakovic, Mike Bibby, Bobby Jackson, Tim Duncan, MICHAEL JORDAN
Future: becoming a t.v hostess Most likely the next Oprah, but if that fails I plan on being a journalist, and if that fails I plan on being an english/history teacher...lol
Status: let's just say i'm in a picky stage of finding Mr. Right...hehe
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 18:44   #57
Lombardia

Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
can anyone tell me what sport the sacramento kings play? i'm guessing either baseball, basketball or american football ? which one?
Lombardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 18:46   #58
Sandra

Fave Players: Sandro Nesta
Sandra will become famous soon enoughSandra will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by GrymMannen

I look more like Johnny Depp maybe.
Ooooooooo me friend and me might need your number soon
ve lo faccio sapere
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 18:51   #59
Billy_Montreal

Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Lombardia
can anyone tell me what sport the sacramento kings play? i'm guessing either baseball, basketball or american football ? which one?
Basketball. Sacramento Kings.

Los Angeles Kings: Hockey ..That I'm sure you know.

Los Angeles Dodgers: Baseball.

and so on
Old 08-04-2004, 19:17   #60
Sandra

Fave Players: Sandro Nesta
Sandra will become famous soon enoughSandra will become famous soon enough
oh gosh, america and sports... i will never get it. What's the deal with baseball anyways? Do i wanna go there? neeh, okai sorry americani...

Quid novi, canis?
ve lo faccio sapere
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote