Wow, didn´t see you until know You look really fine jonts
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 14:46   #227
Rodriguez

Fave Players: Sheva, Aimar, Joaquin, Maldini, Diego e Robinho
Rodriguez is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Joey Faria

come on guys...enough with the hair comments...some of us don't have the luxory of using a comb in the morning....let's not even get into Triniman's cool dreads.....he's got enough hair to supply my whole family....
Hey dont worry dude... I'm not trying to be funny, but I guess there's some benefits like not having to use a comb in the morning, or using shampoo, etc. I think really short hair or none at all looks cool on some people for sure.
BTW, I wouldnt say using a comb is any kind of luxury. More like a chore!
Old 03-01-2003, 14:51   #228
Joey Faria

Joey Faria is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez

Hey dont worry dude... I'm not trying to be funny, but I guess there's some benefits like not having to use a comb in the morning, or using shampoo, etc. I think really short hair or none at all looks cool on some people for sure.
BTW, I wouldnt say using a comb is any kind of luxury. More like a chore!
thanks buddy....and don't worry...i look in the mirror and laugh... but being bald means i can't be part of the next boy band...then again my wife tells me at 30 years old i'm a little old to be part of the next backstreet boys....i'm definately not Ralph Machio who was like 60 when he was the Karate Kid but you're right there are some benefits to being bald....especially when playing soccer each week...there's something scary about playing against a bald guy...i don't know what it is... BUT HEY...we bald olive skin guys are coming into our own...look at my bald brother Vin...all the babes love him and he's bald....then again he's got $$$
Joey Faria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 15:03   #229
Laudrup

Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Why all that talk about bald people? The best footballer in the world, Zidane, is bald(my best friends mother has said ZZ is one of the most handsome men she´s ever seen ).. You mentioned Veron, he´s bald; why can´t I remember the name of the former Sampdoria and Lazio right midfielder(Ok bad example) ..

I think I´m going bald myself.. Can just feel it 30 years old and I´m probably there with you Joey Be sure I won´t walk around with a "crown" like Zidane.. I´m gonna shave it all off. Too bad I´m not a big strong guy like you Joey.. Then the bald look seems natural..

Last edited by Laudrup; 03-01-2003 at 15:05.
Old 03-01-2003, 15:19   #230
Joey Faria

Quote:
Originally posted by Laudrup
Why all that talk about bald people? The best footballer in the world, Zidane, is bald(my best friends mother has said ZZ is one of the most handsome men she´s ever seen ).. You mentioned Veron, he´s bald; why can´t I remember the name of the former Sampdoria and Lazio right midfielder(Ok bad example) ..

I think I´m going bald myself.. Can just feel it 30 years old and I´m probably there with you Joey Be sure I won´t walk around with a "crown" like Zidane.. I´m gonna shave it all off. Too bad I´m not a big strong guy like you Joey.. Then the bald look seems natural..
you are the best....you know how to make a MR.Clean with a Goatee feel better....

i know what you mean with ZZ....i would think he would shave it all off instead of looking like a monk....i swear, you put a brown robe on him and you'd think he was a Franciscan Monk... then again he is so F'n talented and has so much money, he can get away with wearing a robe...

so laudrup you know where i'm coming from huh...you and me are alike...but by the looks of you, it looks like you might have light coloured eyes....am i correct??? if this is the case you don't have anything to worry about...women love light eyes.....

the reason i work out is to take the focus off my head....so now people think i'm a gangster.... i guess it's better than looking like pee wee herman....

thanks again laudrup...you the man..
Old 03-01-2003, 15:25   #231
Rodriguez

Quote:

thanks buddy....and don't worry...i look in the mirror and laugh... but being bald means i can't be part of the next boy band...then again my wife tells me at 30 years old i'm a little old to be part of the next backstreet boys....i'm definately not Ralph Machio who was like 60 when he was the Karate Kid but you're right there are some benefits to being bald....especially when playing soccer each week...there's something scary about playing against a bald guy...i don't know what it is... BUT HEY...we bald olive skin guys are coming into our own...look at my bald brother Vin...all the babes love him and he's bald....then again he's got $$$
No problemo dude. Ralph Macchio is like 40 years old now. I agree with the footy thing...not for the reason of it being scary (which I dont disagree with ) but coz speaking from experience, having long hair isnt good when playing. Having no hair is less hassle in that sense. Hey, Vin's your bro? :p Reap the rewards! Is it too late to get a part in the next Fast and Furious film, Joey "Diesel" Faria?
Old 03-01-2003, 15:30   #232
Joey Faria

Quote:

No problemo dude. Ralph Macchio is like 40 years old now. I agree with the footy thing...not for the reason of it being scary (which I dont disagree with ) but coz speaking from experience, having long hair isnt good when playing. Having no hair is less hassle in that sense. Hey, Vin's your bro? :p Reap the rewards! Is it too late to get a part in the next Fast and Furious film, Joey "Diesel" Faria?
I'm trying hard to get JA Rule's old part...especially if i get the same good luck girl coming to my car...

Joey "Diesel" Faria.....I like it....Rodriguez you get royalties from the name when i make it big.....i hope you like getting paid in parties at the Playboy Mansion....cause that's where i want to be me, you, heff and the bunnies....ha ha ha
Old 03-01-2003, 15:34   #233
Rodriguez

Quote:

I'm trying hard to get JA Rule's old part...especially if i get the same good luck girl coming to my car...

Joey "Diesel" Faria.....I like it....Rodriguez you get royalties from the name when i make it big.....i hope you like getting paid in parties at the Playboy Mansion....cause that's where i want to be me, you, heff and the bunnies....ha ha ha
LOL just from using my brain cell I could get such royalties?

Hey you think you could get me a part in the new film? I dont have a full driver's license so I guess I could just scoot around on a shopping bike.
Old 03-01-2003, 15:42   #234
Yuri

Fave Players: Gattuso
Yuri
Joey, can I get an autograph??? Or should I say Diesel.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 15:50   #235
Laudrup

Laudrup is on a distinguished road

Last edited by Laudrup; 04-01-2003 at 05:12.
Old 03-01-2003, 16:22   #236
Joey Faria

Quote:

LOL just from using my brain cell I could get such royalties?

Hey you think you could get me a part in the new film? I dont have a full driver's license so I guess I could just scoot around on a shopping bike.
what you've contributed here, no doubt....

what part would you like??? you name it....it's yours...

how about we shave your head like mine and we'll call you "Mini Vin"....we'll call the movie Austin Powers "Fast Member"...
Old 03-01-2003, 16:26   #237
Joey Faria

Quote:
Originally posted by Maradona#10
Joey, can I get an autograph??? Or should I say Diesel.
i'll send you a picture... just send me 2.95 to PO Box I love Joey "diesel" Faria....
Old 03-01-2003, 16:32   #238
Rodriguez

Quote:

what you've contributed here, no doubt....

what part would you like??? you name it....it's yours...

how about we shave your head like mine and we'll call you "Mini Vin"....we'll call the movie Austin Powers "Fast Member"...
I wanna be the main role in Fast and Furious! The dude who gives him his "10 second car" or something.

Shave my head?? No freakin' way! Took me long enough to grow, it stays.

By the way, forget the shopping bike, I wanna street race in Hefner's wheelchair. Will be my way of showing the old man my respect!
Old 03-01-2003, 16:40   #239
Yuri

Fave Players: Gattuso
Yuri
Quote:

i'll send you a picture... just send me 2.95 to PO Box I love Joey "diesel" Faria....
Euhm, I think I'll leave it this way. I'll go to Coppola and make my own way in the movie business. We'll meet there again.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 17:05   #240
Peive_17

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebinto

Pieve 17:-Im turkish, But i live in Sweden.

´forza invandrare