AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

Old 28-05-2006, 08:15   #1
rredline3000

rredline3000 is on a distinguished road
Gilardino is our new Sheva !!

I always saw peoples keep on saying buy who who who to replace Sheva, Henry? Eto'o? Tevez?.....but, as you all know, currently there's no player in the market can take Sheva's place.

IMO, the new Sheva is already in our team, HE is GILARDINO !!!

The Reasons? He can dribble, can create chances, can assist, can score and the most important of all, Sheva's position is in fact the NATURAL POSITION FOR GILARDINO !!!

Remember: What happened to the Central Defender position problem we faced earlier this season? Our club was looking high and low in the whole Europe to find an adequate Central Defender. Cris, Alex and so so so....in the end what happened? The best player who solve our Central Defender problem is in fact already in Our Team!!! And he is KALADZE!!!

And don't forget this season Gila and Pippo also play together in certain matches whithout Sheva, and they perform well !!

So, I'm wondering...

- Why can't we think in an alternative way? Why we always think so straight foward? 1 to 1 replacement sometimes is NOT the BEST SOLUTION!!

- Why the experienced Milan Club Officials always make the same mistake? Why they never realise sometimes the best player who can solve the position problem is already in our team? Why they never search INSIDE FIRST before go searching OUTSIDE? Milan nearly make the mistake on the Central Defender position this season, don't make the same mistake again on Sheva's position, before it is too late!!

So, if you ask me who should we buy? I would say RVN. Gila take Sheva position, RVN take Gila position, RVN is a good striker and now is the perfect time to buy him!! With him, next season our strike force will be as strong as ever!!!

I don't know you all agree or not. But my wish of writing this is if someone here who know the Club Official agree on my view, could you please pass this message to them? Either by mail. email, verbal, SMS...whatever....

I love this club and I know Milan can expect trophies only if we make RIGHT DECISION and buy the RIGHT PERSON!!!

Thanks

Last edited by rredline3000; 28-05-2006 at 08:26.
rredline3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2006, 09:05   #2
'M'

Fave Players: Sheva, Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo, Zidane, Beckham
'M' is on a distinguished road
I'm afraid that, as you said in your message, Sheva is irreplaceable... So let's not hope to replace him...

The system can change... We don't have to keep the exact same kind of attack... No one can match Sheva in his style, but many players (and Gila is certainly one of them) can match Milan's level, if we change the offensive animation on the pitch...

M

Forza Sheva !!

Sheva, we miss you !

But anyway, with or without you, Milan is still top of the world !
Godspeed, Andriy, but don't hope for no Champion's League, for that will be ours to win for the next years !
'M' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2006, 13:43   #3
GRE-NO-LI
BANNED!

Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
RVN? Get a life...
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2006, 16:24   #4
Debs
Administrator

Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Gila??!! Oh please, half the time people here were complaining about him....and me, I'm just underwhelmed by him.
Old 28-05-2006, 16:26   #5
GRE-NO-LI
BANNED!

Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
We can't pick Fat Ronnie, RVN or Crespo, for cryin' out loud, our board cannot think and act with that lack of ambition!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2006, 16:35   #6
Franco6

Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
'Leggo i giornali e ogni giorno ce n'è una, comunque resto della stessa idea: aspettiamo l'esito del lavoro dei magistrati. In ogni caso di sicuro resterei anche in un Milan in serie B''.
From acmilan.com

He's talking the Moggipoli scandal and ended that if Milan where to be relegated he'll stay. Hope that he'll do what is saying if things go wrong for us. This gesture will automatically put him in the hall of fame by overtaking others that run away just for money.
Old 28-05-2006, 16:44   #7
sheva-gila

Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
he is italian thats why he gonna stay with us he's got a patient and very matur

sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2006, 16:48   #8
omer

Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko, Maldini, Boban
omer
hahahah......Right now Gilardino isn't even among the best forwards. Inzaghi is much better. "He can dribble, can create chances, can assist"........BS.... he's a target man like Inzaghi or RVN... I've hardly seen him dribble. His assists are just knock downs of long balls.

If he improves, he can replace Inzaghi as the striker. In place of Sheva we need a agile, skillfull forward.
omer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2006, 16:53   #9
sheva-gila

Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
who can dribble????

do u sleep still!!!

sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2006, 18:19   #10
Egoistka

Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila
who can dribble????

do u sleep still!!!
No, seems like you are still sleeping...
Old 28-05-2006, 18:36   #11
rahul.acm

rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
A little update on Gila

He scored 5 out of 10 goals scored against Sestese in a friendly!

Little bit of time, and he will show his potential. There is no point in arguing about him unless he has had a horrenduous season after all he is our player and if we don't encourage him then who will? Ok, UCL was bad this year but he can always improve! It was his first time when he was playing with a big club and he has done a fine job! Draw your sword down and be patient.
Old 28-05-2006, 22:25   #12
Milannium

Milannium is on a distinguished road
I think Gila is gonna do much better after WC. Italy is gonna do great with him and Totti then we'll see a more self-confident Killardino all ready to entertain us big time. Just wait until he finds himself!
Milannium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2006, 01:39   #13
rt9

Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
It all depends on what you mean by "replacement". If you mean style and characteristic, there is no way Gila can replace Sheva as they have different styles of play. But if you mean replacement in terms of goal scoring responsibility, I am more than optimistic that Gila can replace Sheva. I think Gila can easily match Sheva in terms of goal scoring---just look at his goals scored in serie a this year; and with Sheva gone, I think he would have more opportunities to shine and I think he will score more goals.

As for the system of play, we dont necessarily have to change it. I think Gila can definitely play as a withdrawn striker with another "target" man. He holds the ball up really well and makes good runs. However, if that were the case, then someone else would have to step up and cover more ground behind the strikers, aka Kaka.

Either way, I am optimistic. I think Gila will do very well for us next year.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2006, 01:57   #14
Giovanni

Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I agree with the thread starter, there are few young strikers like Gila in the world.He's the one who can score as much as Shevchenko in our team.
Old 29-05-2006, 13:13   #15
Vadim

Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
He's talking the Moggipoli scandal and ended that if Milan where to be relegated he'll stay. Hope that he'll do what is saying if things go wrong for us. This gesture will automatically put him in the hall of fame by overtaking others that run away just for money.
Now that's a gesture. He is a true Milanista, and he will one day become a legend.

This is what seperates us from Juve!
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote