AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 04:31   #76
rt9

Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Gabriel, I strongly disagree. Moving from a second tier to a top tier club is much more than just a paycheck. If paycheck was the only thing that mattered, why didnt Kaka agree to move to Man City? After all, we had already agreed a massive fee.

For player playing in so-called second tier clubs, it would be a dream to move to a top club and of course the increase in salary is a bonus, but not the MAIN deciding factor. Dzeko and Fabiano play for secon tier clubs. Don't for one second compare Sevilla or Wolfburg to Milan---even if they qualified for Europe, their history and place in world football is no where near Milan. Players have even offered to take pay cuts to play for Milan (Beckham, Ronaldo).
Old 04-09-2009, 04:40   #77
ELiTEE

Fave Players: boban, Weah, SHEVA, Stam, BA
ELiTEE is on a distinguished road
"The team owner of Milan, Silvio Berlusconi, according to la Repubblica, decided in the end to sell rossonero club.

Milan is a "planet" he can lost, above all after the pressing of his family: his sons, Piersilvio and Marina, are not interested to get Milan, above all for the economical efforts that need.

Berlusconi so would be starting polls for yield the club and during a travel in Libia, he could had the first real contacts, maybe Central Bank of Lybia, Lybian Investment Authority or Lybian Foreign Bank.

The idea is to yield the company little by little, avoiding so a sadden change of property. Milan have still ready an investment of 300 million euros for build the new house of Rossoneri, but the project has been stopped."

http://transfermarketweb.com/index.p...ad&idsel=43331

What do you all think of this ?

Last edited by ELiTEE; 04-09-2009 at 04:44.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:27   #78
slifersd

slifersd is on a distinguished road
I would be incredibly happy if the news are indeed true. Although, I still suspect that this is all just another lame attempt by the management to avoid spending money on the team and distract the fans.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:44   #79
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Colonel Gaddafi as the owner of Milan... Didn't think we could find a more controversial person than Berlusconi to own the club, but I supose they finally did. If it's true, then it's important that Galliani stays though.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:21   #80
mrki

Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Wait, wait... first we need to sell PAto to Barcelona who will get rid of Henry. Then we'll get Adriano and we'll "invest" in 2 16 year old players. Then we can think of Berlusconi's sale of Milan. When he sells it all first.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:47   #81
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Galliani just said that every word from "him" in La Republica was false ... Sometimes, nobody trusts medias, and other times, I don't know why, you all jump into what say medias, especially when it looks "big" (I mean, when it looks totally build up ).
Old 04-09-2009, 06:57   #82
Christian

From Puyol's agent:

"Although a contract renewal is being offered, Puyol has some doubts related to Barcelona's plans and sporting side, the financial aspect is not an issue. The club officials have signed a new centre-back in Dmytro Chygrynskiy, who is younger than Puyol. At 31, he has to think about the short-term and he knows that no coach can give him assurances as regards the near future. .... The negotiations for Puyol's contract renewal are on hold now. Anyway, it is still early to speculate on what is going to happen next year. .... Recent rumours in the media claimed that AC Milan ae interested in Puyol. I don't know about this. However, I am aware that Puyol likes AC Milan....".
Old 04-09-2009, 07:01   #83
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
From Puyol's agent:

"Although a contract renewal is being offered, Puyol has some doubts related to Barcelona's plans and sporting side, the financial aspect is not an issue. The club officials have signed a new centre-back in Dmytro Chygrynskiy, who is younger than Puyol. At 31, he has to think about the short-term and he knows that no coach can give him assurances as regards the near future. .... The negotiations for Puyol's contract renewal are on hold now. Anyway, it is still early to speculate on what is going to happen next year. .... Recent rumours in the media claimed that AC Milan ae interested in Puyol. I don't know about this. However, I am aware that Puyol likes AC Milan....".
I don't know if that would be possible, I don't know if that would be the best choice (because of his age and probably his price), but hey, just think about him in our team alongside Nesta, that would be the most hairy defence in the world !!
Old 04-09-2009, 07:38   #84
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Ghaddafi to take ownership of Milan? A masterstroke by Berlu! King of media manipulation! What a riposte by the magnate?!!

Many of you here, and many Milan fans in Italy and worldwide, will not want that, right? So this for me is another attention grabber...the story will build, and in the end, Berlu will "save" the club from the hands of a known dictator/crazy man.

That he would sell to an Italian, I have no doubt....but to sell to Ghaddafi? Cmon...I've just woken up, but even while still groggy with sleep, I won't buy that rumor for a penny.

Gotta give credit where it due though! Masterstroke by Berlu.

Berlu 2 - Milanfans 1, (20min into the first half)
Old 04-09-2009, 07:44   #85
Jay Crisp

Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Apparently Berlu gave 5000 tickets to the Curva Sud for free. This has been denied but it wouldn't surprise me. “I also rule out the allegations that the good behaviour of the Curva Sud was ‘bought’ by 5,000 free tickets. We never gave away a single ticket to the ultras and their actions are entirely spontaneous.”

It was on football italia , it makes some bit of sense.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:06   #86
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
This is quite a sad time for us fans....the club management seem to have gone crazy, we just suffered our worst derby defeat in 35 years, and just when u think its can't get any worse, things start to worsen.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:19   #87
Hasan Rossonero

Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
Ghaddafi to take ownership of Milan? A masterstroke by Berlu! King of media manipulation! What a riposte by the magnate?!!

Many of you here, and many Milan fans in Italy and worldwide, will not want that, right? So this for me is another attention grabber...the story will build, and in the end, Berlu will "save" the club from the hands of a known dictator/crazy man.

That he would sell to an Italian, I have no doubt....but to sell to Ghaddafi? Cmon...I've just woken up, but even while still groggy with sleep, I won't buy that rumor for a penny.

Gotta give credit where it due though! Masterstroke by Berlu.

Berlu 2 - Milanfans 1, (20min into the first half)
If you recall it was around after 20 mins when the derby went pear shaped.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:19   #88
Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I don't know if that would be possible, I don't know if that would be the best choice (because of his age and probably his price), but hey, just think about him in our team alongside Nesta, that would be the most hairy defence in the world !!
Apparently his agent said some more stuff. From football-italia.net:

“Milan seem to be struggling, but they remain one of the most important clubs in the world, Carles appreciates and admires the Rossoneri.”

Well I know it's not to likely, but just for the sake of argument I'll make a list of why he could join us next year.

- First of all, his contract is expiring in 2010, Barcelona has made a huge offer, but apparently the negotiations have stopped. So it's not a matter of money for him. We all know that Galliani has a thing for freebees.

- Barcelona has just spent 25 M euro's on a CB, and I can't possibly imagine any club willing to spent 25M euro's without expecting the player to start. Also Barcelona has just bought Maxwell leaving them with Maxwell and Abidal on the LB position. So basicly Puyol will be battling it out with Pique who's been doing really well lately, it's hard to imagine that Puyol wouldn't be a starter though, but don't forget that a player like him will expect to start in every match.

- He's apparently still angry at being left out off the starting 11 against Chelsea last year.

- He's won the CL twice with Barca, and La Liga lord knows how many times, he might be looking for a new challenge.

- It wouldn't be the first time a club icon leaves the club for Italy towards his older days, remember Guardiola?

- Catalan women are gorgeous no doubt, but Italian women are just that much more beautiful, especially in the north.

- Puyol is in desperate need of fashion tips, and Milan is really the place to be for that.

- Most importantly he owes us from 2006!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:50   #89
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Apparently his agent said some more stuff. From football-italia.net:

“Milan seem to be struggling, but they remain one of the most important clubs in the world, Carles appreciates and admires the Rossoneri.”

Well I know it's not to likely, but just for the sake of argument I'll make a list of why he could join us next year.

- First of all, his contract is expiring in 2010, Barcelona has made a huge offer, but apparently the negotiations have stopped. So it's not a matter of money for him. We all know that Galliani has a thing for freebees.

- Barcelona has just spent 25 M euro's on a CB, and I can't possibly imagine any club willing to spent 25M euro's without expecting the player to start. Also Barcelona has just bought Maxwell leaving them with Maxwell and Abidal on the LB position. So basicly Puyol will be battling it out with Pique who's been doing really well lately, it's hard to imagine that Puyol wouldn't be a starter though, but don't forget that a player like him will expect to start in every match.

- He's apparently still angry at being left out off the starting 11 against Chelsea last year.

- He's won the CL twice with Barca, and La Liga lord knows how many times, he might be looking for a new challenge.

- It wouldn't be the first time a club icon leaves the club for Italy towards his older days, remember Guardiola?

- Catalan women are gorgeous no doubt, but Italian women are just that much more beautiful, especially in the north.

- Puyol is in desperate need of fashion tips, and Milan is really the place to be for that.

- Most importantly he owes us from 2006!
I don't think he is leaving, as he is their symbol and captain. He is Barcelona's Maldini.

Marquez will be leaving though, and I think he will be free. If thats true, he will be taking one Non EU spot next year.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:52   #90
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
Gabriel, I strongly disagree. Moving from a second tier to a top tier club is much more than just a paycheck. If paycheck was the only thing that mattered, why didnt Kaka agree to move to Man City? After all, we had already agreed a massive fee.

For player playing in so-called second tier clubs, it would be a dream to move to a top club and of course the increase in salary is a bonus, but not the MAIN deciding factor. Dzeko and Fabiano play for secon tier clubs. Don't for one second compare Sevilla or Wolfburg to Milan---even if they qualified for Europe, their history and place in world football is no where near Milan. Players have even offered to take pay cuts to play for Milan (Beckham, Ronaldo).
Yes and no.

Point is that if the club wants to keep their players, they should do so instead of accepting transfer req due to the damage the wanting out player can do to the team.
Closed Thread