Think about best Strikers/Forwards in the world:

Ibrahimovic
Pato
Drogba
Messi
Ronaldo
Villa
Tevez
Tevez??? That guy is a jerk & fails every time he is needed most for Argentina. Scoring few goals again bottom half EPL teams doesn't make him a great striker. Thank God he is considering early retirement from football so that Argentine fans like myself don't have to tolerate him in the team in big tournaments.
Quote:
The only reason Pep Guardiola wanted him out is because he wanted another little Spanish Player in the lineup (Villa).
Villa is the best striker in the world rite now. Ibrahimovic can do what ever with his technique or assists, but the #1 striker is David Villa & I would prefer him to Ibrahimovic in AC Milan any time. Or can say this: Please take Ibra + Robinho & give us Villa

Villa is the closest thing to Andriy $hevchenko rite now

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 10:38   #107
Sputnik

Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Ibrahimovic has been a revelation for me this season. We all knew when we signed him that we were getting a champion, but essentially he was a player that played as an individual, rather than playing to a team ethic.

This season though he's offered himself to the team and works really hard every minute of every match. He's not only playing for the team, but has become a leader in the squad and is proving an example for all of our players as to how to sacrifice yourself for the needs of the team.

To top it off, he's scoring extremely frequently and has made numerous assists. Personally, I can't imagine we could have asked for more with this transfer, with my only regret being he wasn't signed earlier.
I couldn't agree more. I also find it surprising in a nice way that when Pato gets a bit egotistical Ibra doesn't make a fuss about it. Plus, he has performed ridiculously good so far.
Sputnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 13:10   #108
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Tevez??? That guy is a jerk & fails every time he is needed most for Argentina. Scoring few goals again bottom half EPL teams doesn't make him a great striker. Thank God he is considering early retirement from football so that Argentine fans like myself don't have to tolerate him in the team in big tournaments.

Villa is the best striker in the world rite now. Ibrahimovic can do what ever with his technique or assists, but the #1 striker is David Villa & I would prefer him to Ibrahimovic in AC Milan any time. Or can say this: Please take Ibra + Robinho & give us Villa

Villa is the closest thing to Andriy $hevchenko rite now

Villa is a Great Striker, no doubt, but your reasoning here makes no sense to me. Tevez puts Man City on his shoulders and carries them, do you not watch the games? When I say Great Strikers, I mean for their clubs, and in form at this moment, I'm not talking about Legends. Ibrahimovic doesn't do much for Sweden because they're not very good, so does that mean he's not Great? What about Messi who does nothing for Argentina? is he also not Great?

The point of my argument was that Ibrahimovic is perhaps the best Number 9 in the World, with Villa and Tevez in the same sentence. Ronaldo and Messi are not strikers, but ACM, albeit from the wings.
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 04:07   #109
Codino

Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
dude, tevez is phenomenal. i dont think you can place one man as "the best", especially upfront. it kind of changes every few months.
Old 30-01-2011, 16:34   #110
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
In Serie A this seaon, Ibrahimovic has scored against:

Bologna
Brescia
Juventus
Udinese
Genoa
Inter
Palermo
Lazio
Fiorentina
Lecce
Cesena
Napoli
Catania
Milan

If he can score against the following six teams in the second round (which he still has chance), he would literally score against all the teams in Serie A (including Milan).

Bari
Roma
Cagliari
Parma
Sampdoria
Chievo

That would be something awesome. I don't know if anybody has done it before?

What is even more interesting is so far that he has not scored more than 1 goal against any team in Italy. If that's all to be true, it means:

1) He won't score against Lazio this Tuesday;
2) He won't score another own goal again.

Forza Milan. Forza Ibra.
Old 30-01-2011, 19:47   #111
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
very very interesting stat.... I hope he scores against those 6 teams.... and yea Ibra only scored one double for Milan and it was vs Auxerre
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:45   #112
patos older bro

Fave Players: ibra pato pirlo
patos older bro is on a distinguished road
ave seen few man city game's with dzeco playing. and i have to say wats all the hype about he look's like another hunterlaar to me(but not even as good)glad we dint buy him. and i cant believe some pepole think he is better than ibrahimovic and would rather of brought him insted noway.and seen as i dont class messi as a CF i wud say ibra is the best striker in the world.i wunt swap him for anyone
patos older bro is offline   Reply With Quote