AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

Old 06-02-2011, 09:43   #76
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Although we are getting none of the marginal decisions in our favor, we are still playing terribly, our crosses into the box are pathetic, and it seems that Genoa have more players than we do on the pitch.

I will be very surprised if we get more than a point our of this fixture.

Oddo has simply got to be the worst RB to ever play for Milan.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:45   #77
HO-YOUNG

Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
my question again is what do we work on in training? when will we see some free flowing champaign football from these great players... there is no chemistry
Old 06-02-2011, 09:51   #78
Arildonardo

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Final score: 1-1.

Seems like we've decided to serve Inter another Scudetto on a silver plate. We're unable to finish off matches and win even against these average teams. Allegri is still not worried?
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:52   #79
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
That negative tactics by Milan at the end was because there was no connection between midfield and attack.

1) Allegri why take off Robinho when he was the only one from the strikers dropping back and working his *** off and actually playing well?

2) You still have Seedorf on the bench to make up for your stupid mistake why keep him there and not use him for Rino or Van Bommel earlier?

3) WTF ODDO?????????????

Meh, my confidence for Allegri is wearing out more and more week by week.....
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:53   #80
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
I am so frustrated. Allegri really should have done better. since the home game against Roma, how many points have we dropped?
Old 06-02-2011, 09:54   #81
The Kaiser

Fave Players: MVB, Maldini, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Baggio
The Kaiser is on a distinguished road
Well, to be honest we could have an attacking trio of Van Basten, Romario and Ronaldo; but if they are not getting the service it's irrelevant.

I can't believe we went from a midfield of Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso and Kaka in our heyday to playing with 3 DMs as we are nowadays. We may be leading thus far this season, but as I maintained before, it's more due to the fact that our competitors aren't playing that great either this season. I don't remember us dictating any games this season in the manner we used to do before with a relative ease.

All that is necessary to convince one that democracy can't work is a five-minute conversation with the average voter – Churchill
The Kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:54   #82
Hasan Rossonero

Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Taking off Robinho was a huge mistake. Oddo is useless. I hope he has the good grace to get lost.

We are a joke currently. And not a funny one either...our play is boring as well. I hope I'm wrong, but I think Inter will take the Scudetto.

We were due for a blip and this is it. Inter have had theirs.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:55   #83
Xudong

When you have players like Ibrahimovic and Pato but couldn't win against Genoa, it is hard to look for excuses.

I start to doubt Cassano too, by the way.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:57   #84
Siregar

Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Allegri is the one to be blamed. He just showed that he didn't want to win the game with his tactic.

Really, bad performance of him since the start of 2011. He can't keep wishing other will lose points. If he still keeps the team performing like lately, we won't win the tittle.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:59   #85
Xudong

Parma drew with Fiorentina and got 7 yellows. Don't we play Parma next week at home? I think (not hope) that we will finally win that game.

This has to be the worst Serie A ever in my viewing history, and it is amazing that we are not leading by 10+ points.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:59   #86
Gabriel489

Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Honestly, I just think the players were all waiting for Ibra magic instead of trying to break through Genoa. What really really lacks is someone who can make a clear through ball to the strikers and someone who can dribble pass defenders. Milan could really use someone like Hernanes in midfield or even havin Boateng back will help.

Last thing, can't believe some of you think Seedorf could help Milan today, as he is just crap. Allegro did good to leave him on the bench. Sad that he did not have the guts to do the same for Santa Bonera.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:07   #87
HO-YOUNG

Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
we are getting worst each game... this is not championship display? our game is not organised the players dont know where to find other players on the field... it is haphazard negotiation of passes from one player to the next... we need a school of play... formation/system is one aspect of the game but what is it that they do in these position...
...how do we move the ball from on part of the field to the next...
...we dont play balls in behind the wing backs as an outside tru pass to stretch the defenders
...we cross balls into the 18 with the defenders back to their goals because the crosses are coming from too deep in the field...
...we move the ball too slowly and our movement off the ball is poor in the 18
...when the ball is out wide there are very few options for a forward pass... the ball has to be played back and the defense get a chance to organise...

all this can be corrected in proper training...
Old 06-02-2011, 10:08   #88
Sputnik

Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
We had a miserable second half. I m pretty sure Allegri didn't dictate officially in the locker room for the Oddo Crossings. You can not be a coach and do that. Still, we was sleeping today. I mean we can all agree that it was ridiculous. And so obvious. In the chat room people were going mental. Still nobody did anything to change it from inside the team. You can NOT win the title like that. You can not expect the other teams to drop points all the time. All you can do is find your focus again, make peace with the pressure of being the league leaders, wait for the injured players to come back, decide maybe that, just for a change, just once, Bonera should rest so we can really see what Papa is all about and find a formula to usefully adjust Pato's tremendous talent into the team.

In other words, you wanna be champions of Italy? You gotta PLAY FROM YOUR ****ING HEART...

Last edited by Sputnik; 06-02-2011 at 10:17.
Sputnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:10   #89
acm666

acm666 is on a distinguished road
oddo and bonera are just a nightmare to watch...i bet seedorf could do a better job at LB..when j.zanetti lifts the scudetto trophy this year @ that point boldy will probably understand u can't win anything with some of these players ..even with extreme luck on our side.
acm666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:16   #90
Arildonardo

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
When you have players like Ibrahimovic and Pato but couldn't win against Genoa, it is hard to look for excuses.

I start to doubt Cassano too, by the way.
I agree. We have no excuses for not winning matches like these.

And Cassano... Well, I've doubted this guy since day 1 in Milan. I really don't understand the hype around this guy, he's nothing special.
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote