AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 06:10   #1
vic171

Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Kaka, Gattuso, Inzaghi
vic171 is on a distinguished road
Milan on the verge of buying "new KAKA"!

Italian tv Mediaset suggests that Milan is convinced to buy Marquinhos - a Pameiras player, considered to be new Kaka. The 19 year old boy can play almost every role in attack, but also as an offensive midfielder or winger. Milan emissary is set to negotiate with Palmeiras, and Marquinhos will join rossoneri team in the next months and will be able to play from january transfer window.
vic171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:54   #2
ElJaffacakeo

Fave Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Larsson
ElJaffacakeo is on a distinguished road
I thought they were after Hernanes? He was dubbed the new Kaka. Hmmmmm...

http://www.skysports.com/football/tr...005632,00.html
ElJaffacakeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:44   #3
vic171

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJaffacakeo View Post

A couple of days ago Telelombardia said that Leonardo wants Hernanes at Milan and I personally believe that he will join us during summer market.

About talents.
http://www.skysports.com/football/tr...323545,00.html
This guy is a great talent. As I am supporter od Lech Poznan and live near Poznan I have an autograph of Lewa
Old 06-09-2009, 10:31   #4
Codino

Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
where there is smoke there is fire, but there will be more names flying around with milan links (esp. brasilian) before dec/jan.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:29   #5
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Didn´t saw this thread...New Kaká??? This "journalist" are crazy

Marquinhos and kaká can´t be put in the same sentence

Btw, the title of the article is so clueless... Marquinhos and kaká didn´t even play in the same position...

This type of B.S. is cleary a agent/journalist work. Wonder how much the guy wrote this article received...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:40   #6
vic171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Didn´t saw this thread...New Kaká??? This "journalist" are crazy

Marquinhos and kaká can´t be put in the same sentence

Marquinhos and kaká didn´t even play in the same position...
Hey, I heard that Marqinhos is indeed a very versatile player. He can carry out every role in attack, so fantasista (Kaka's) role too. By the way he's only 19 years old, so he might still change his position on the pitch a 1000 times...
Old 06-09-2009, 12:55   #7
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic171 View Post
Hey, I heard that Marqinhos is indeed a very versatile player. He can carry out every role in attack, so fantasista (Kaka's) role too. By the way he's only 19 years old, so he might still change his position on the pitch a 1000 times...
Marquinhos is a winger or second-striker, vic171...

Until now, he shows nothing that can relate him with Kaka´s role. Maybe he can do a big jump and become a great player, but for it to happened, he need to start with the simple. Be a starter(or be a great sub) in his own team...

Until today, he did nothing to be worth the "new Kaká"...
Old 06-09-2009, 13:09   #8
vic171

Oh, so it is the media that exaggerate a little bit. I had the feeling that Marquinhos is a gold boy, an incredible talent...

In my opinion Milan should buy an alternative to Pirlo during the winter market, namely Hernanes. Moreover I heard that Carlos Eduardo from Hoffenheim will receive an Italian passport soon. So Milan could buy him in January. He could be the "new Kaka". Apparently he's a good friend of Pato. They would form a great trio with Huntelaar.
Old 06-09-2009, 17:53   #9
Brasileiro

Quote:
Oh, so it is the media that exaggerate a little bit. I had the feeling that Marquinhos is a gold boy, an incredible talent...

In my opinion Milan should buy an alternative to Pirlo during the winter market, namely Hernanes. Moreover I heard that Carlos Eduardo from Hoffenheim will receive an Italian passport soon. So Milan could buy him in January. He could be the "new Kaka". Apparently he's a good friend of Pato. They would form a great trio with Huntelaar.
Yep, the media maybe to sell pappers or maybe because of some deal with agents are always trying to label the next Kaka´s Robinho´s Ronaldo´s...

What amazes me, is that Marquinhos is even labeled as a bust by some Palmeiras fans... and all of sudden, a newsppaper is saying that we are after "the new kaká"?

First of all, it will be rare to find a Kaká type of player(we had the only one and we sell)...his combination of strenght,brain, power, skills and hard-work are hard to match.

There´s no new Kaká here, and even the few promises for Kaká role play the game in a diferent way.

This pappers are crap...
Old 06-09-2009, 19:43   #10
SkyEdge

Fave Players: Batistuta, Maradona, Shevchenko, Leonardo, Inzaghi
SkyEdge is on a distinguished road
AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani has intimated that the Serie A club are scouring South America in order to fill the non-EU spot vacated by Uruguay starlet Tabare Viudez with the next Kaka.

Pedro Armestre/GettyImages

Kaka: Swapped Milan for Madrid

Viudez, 19, had his contract mutually rescinded at the Rossoneri, and Galliani suggested a new superstar could arrive at the San Siro in January as he moved to placate disgruntled fans following Saturday night's 3-0 mauling in the Milan derby.

"Who will be the next Kaka? It's hard to say, but we are working on it," Galliani said. "We have a free non-EU place, which is something we could not boast last season. We'll see..."

In 2003, Milan released Nigerian striker Aliyu Datti to free up a non-EU place and signed Kaka, who joined Real Madrid in June for a transfer fee of €67.5m.

Galliani added: "I want to remind everyone that Aliyu is the player that was sold to Standard Liege and allowed us to free up a non-EU spot for Kaka."

I would also love to remind u Dear Sir that Milan are in this pathetic state of Depression thanks to you and Berlusconi.. And another reminder that "We are a squad of Champions"
SkyEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2009, 14:43   #11
mimi milan

Fave Players: Gilardino, Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Pato
mimi milan is on a distinguished road
I think they shouldn't get a new kaka, THEY SHOULD GET KAKA HIMSELF! Seriously, milan without kaka is loosing!!!
Old 18-09-2009, 06:01   #12
kris
Jedi Master

Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJaffacakeo View Post

Hernanes have never been called the new Kaka. Some have compared him to Pirlo though.

Marquinos I have not seen play.
Old 21-09-2009, 15:26   #13
bayern

Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Carlos Eduardo is not a new Kaka, he is more like a fantastic mix between Ronaldinho and Riquelme.

There is Ribery, and Robben and then there is Carlos Eduardo following those stars in the Bundesliga. Carlos Eduardo is fast, he can play passes like Riquelme, he can be as tricky as Ronaldinho, he can dribble, he scores terrific free kicks. Very hard to seperate him from the ball, if he runs with it, he is gone:

this was his scene from the weekend http://i35.tinypic.com/1zn5zdi.gif, passing 8 players

setting up the important 2-2 in 86th minute, 3 minutes later he gave an asist for Obasi, scoring 3-2 in 90th minute (3 goals in the last 5 minutes for Hoffenheim , 4-2 win)

Imho one of the Best attacking Brazilian prospect in Europe
bayern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:26   #14
MKD_Milanfan

MKD_Milanfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi milan View Post
I think they shouldn't get a new kaka, THEY SHOULD GET KAKA HIMSELF! Seriously, milan without kaka is loosing!!!
Kaka cant return to Milan!Forget him,he sold hes born team.We need a new young entusiastic player,a new talent that will bring the spirit of the team back up.
MKD_Milanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 13:07   #15
bresh

bresh is on a distinguished road
There is no new kaka and new maradona and new this and that. It's also annoying for them to be new "somebody else"

I agree with brasileiro in all that he wrote. Journalists are a bunch of crap-writters. Official is official, the rest is an epic fail.
bresh is offline   Reply With Quote