Notices

Old 29-09-2006, 23:20   #76
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMilan®
zZ[-_-]Zz this is the attack that totally demolished porto the other day, this is the team with the talent of tomorrow, give it 5/6 years when maldini serghinio cafu and billy will be collectin their pensions this arsenal team shall be the strongest in europe i mean look at the talent hleb, adeboyor, fabregas, eboue, diaby, senderos, flamini, van persie and everybody knows the list can go on and on and on, and who has milan got gourcuff lmaoooo.. or wait are you that upset that gallas turned down milan for arsenal? the only sore looser around here is carlo, i mean atleast wenger has respect for hes team, hes cool headed not telling them off and threatnin 2 sub them off i mean this is a coach rite? who cant even communicate with hes players..
Arsenal > AC Milan?????
Man u deserve a ban for this post

Quote:
i mean look at the talent hleb, adeboyor, fabregas, eboue, diaby, senderos, flamini, van persie and everybody knows the list can go on and on and on
Talent???? U Arsenal fan??
The kids u mentioned are nothing but a bunch of cowards or u could say 2 season players and one thing more, the day Henry leaves Arsenal, they would find them selves in the England's division 1 league in the next season .
Why??

Becoz they are Cowards that y and its simple as that

(*u should concern ur doctor)

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 01:32   #77
nefremo

Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
SupremeMilan.......You really need to look at things realisticly and not with the way you want to see them. It is understandable that you are a BIG Arsenal fan and you will defend them no matter what..........but man you don't even have an argument here.

Wenger is a good coach. Let me rephrase that....He is a great coach. Maybe better then Carlo........as we don't know that for a fact. One fact is true however.........Carlo's results! That is a proven fact and my friend......you CAN NOT go AGAINST the facts with YOUR THEORIES. Theories can not beat facts.

You say that Carlo has spent so much and has money right there waiting for him to spend them. Please explain this. Zlat already explained our argument agaist this. The only big signings we've done were Nesta and Gilardino since Carlo came. Everyone else were descovered just like YOUR GREAT Arsenal players. Pirlo, Seedorf, Simic were swaped with Inter. So we paid nothing for them. Kaka came here for practicly nothing, so there is one player that he descovered. In fact, none of the Arsenal players have even the potential to become what Kaka is right now. One of the most lethal if not the most lethal attacking midfielder in the world. Pirlo is arguable the best central midfielder in the world and we didn't pay a penny for him. Cafu came for free and so did Pancaro and Favalli.
So WHERE ARE THE BIG MONEY that YOU mention the whole time. If you take in account how much WE have spent and how much YOU have spent, then you will descover that it is pretty much even.

Then you go on with your tallent and you mock Gourcuff. The kid has proven that he has the potential to become great. So why are you making fun of his "discovery". Let him fail first, then make fun of it. That is if he fails, which I highly doubt because he trully has a great potential.

Then you talk about the tallent that Arsenal has. Out of the players you mentioned only Fabregas and Eboue have great tallent to become or already are world class. Van Persie is good, but not quite up there in his game nor his potential. Hleb?????Adebayor?????Flamini????Who else???? Come on man! You can't be serious. I know you love Arsenal but don't be so blinded where you make a fool out of youself.

Henry against Sheva? I don't even want to argue because the later is no longer our player and I am not concerned with him. But if you insist.........They are both world class great players. We can't tell whos better when two players are that good since they both have their own qualities. But AGAIN.........facts talk. Henry is a choke artist. Sheva on the other hand has always showed up in big games and big scenes. It is only facts my man. Don't let it bother you. If you don't believe it.....go check yourself all the articles about how Henry can't show up for big games after every big game Arsenal played during the years. I for a fact know that Ive read a lot of those.
Old 30-09-2006, 04:29   #78
KingHenry®
BANNED!

Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
as I said, you have no idea what you are talking about, do you
Yes well to be lucky 5-10 times like you said there must be something more the picture than meets the naked eye, especially after the recent events in italy no wonder Uefa are keeping a close eye on you, whats the matter? Going to bribe more refs are we?

Even if arsenal had just the 1 memorable champions league season it does not matter? Because just like Milan had a turning point, arsenal can have one, before carlo or whoever what stages did Milan used to get in to? Wenger has stayed consistent with his team, you can say odd story this or odd story that about arsenal in the champions league but remember you also was at a stage when you was struggling. Only reason its became a habit was cuz of the opposition you faced, only when you see real opposition you seem to fail? And about henry crinyg after the cl final, what was the state of the Milan players? They were all in tears. Fans can see you in the semis or even the finals, especially when you dominate for the first half, and then the “old legs” get tired lmaooo.. im saying sheva was great but henry is greater, and mark my words Milan wont get far this season, you know it, I know it, even this forum knows it you wont even get in to the last 8, without sheva you shall struggle, and I do hope you meet arsenal along the way, maybe then maybe you can get some sense in to you what type of team it is.

Best teams in Europe maybe, fair and square??? Maybe with the germans but please don’t make me laff with lyon, we all know it was sheva who made you progress and without sheva meeting lyon who are you going to look to? Oli? Lmao gilla? And your telling me henry chokes, oh wait that other dude who is in maldinis league pippo? Or that teenage paper boy gorky? Maybe at the ropes of san siro, barca still scored that cracker against you? Left your past been defenders standing.. eto goal not offside? Do you even know the rules of football? http://youtube.com/watch?v=PUtacCiibmY
Look at him run through the defender…

The talent he found and nutured, atleast the victories of arsenal were convincing apart fro the scrape through of milans. Like I said this is the year, last year was the experience they got and this year they shall dominate, and im ready to tell everyone that they shall get further than Milan. Ugly football? Typical Italian team which includes Milan? Carlo got that far only cus of sheva, we shall see how they do now.. and ok you made your point of arsenal getiing there after 10 years, and as I have said before, before the 03 cl, how far did Milan used to get? When did they win the cup before that? Atleast arsenal aint cheats, and can play a decent game of football.

lmao@spent a lot of money just for your facts, and I think you need to headbutt berlu on this matter, the following amount is what arsenal payed for the players you have mentioned:
reyes 9mill
persie 3mill
hleb was 7mill and same with rosicky..

I don’t know were you get your information from, maybe you’re the one who needs glasses. Yes sol was free, and look at what hes achieved, toure easily one of the finest in hes position how much did he pay for him? Anelka how much did he pay for him and how much did he sell him off for? Has ancelotti ever achieved anything like this?

Stop giving me that crap, silvio is still the mafia head who is nothing but a racist and all day long just launders money in to Milan. Long time ago? He still is the same as he always has been. Yeh nesta for 29 mill and gilla for just under that, compare that to what arsenal have spent. Yeh we shall all see how long kaka decides to stay at Milan, like I said give it a season or two. Yeh joined for free, and next season shall be collecting their pensions lmaoo. He worked around the team, yeh I shall give him credit for that but u cannot compare they way he nuruted hes team to how wenger nutured hes team.

Silvio did did give carlo what he axed for, how can you even say rubbish like that lmao, you are run by berlu the richest man in italy and every body knows how he gets hes money. I just don’t understand they way everybody was attacking Chelsea, when Milan us just the same. And don’t bore me with the history mate, just don’t. only teams in the second seed fear you trust me, after what happened in the past few seasons everybody knows Milan are weak, the first seed teams don’t fear you, they know the heart of team has left. In my eyes that is bad, hes overrated. We shall see what happens to that luck this year then.

Year after year? Look at what arsenal paid for him and what Milan paid for sheva, look at how many seasons sheva has scored the most and how much henry has scored in domestic leagues, ok maybe sheva has the upper hand in Europe, if so then y is he struggling so badly in the epl? Epl cant be that much harder can it? I mean Italian is dirty play but that doesn’t mean they cant compare to the English, even tho Liverpool did smash you.. Ashley cole is the same as sheva, and viera had hes own differences that’s y hes always said arsenal shall remain special to him, even when he left what has he achieved? Face It half you team has past it, and the other half wants to leave, berlu better get out the rest of hes blood money.
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 04:35   #79
KingHenry®
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
there is no attack from Arsenal... they only rely on one striker & a bunch of runnin' midfielders... and honestly look at the squad... and what it was like just a few years ago... so much chances... many of the departures were because Wenger the whinger has poor player management skills... and honestly... Hleb... Adeboyor... Diaby... Eboue... Flamini are nothin' more than just ordinary...
lastly i wasn't upset that Gallas went to Arsenal... i was glad infact... because Milan don't need another hot-headed rubbish-sproutin' sore-losin' French... who because of a WC defeat displayed his ambassador-like skills... he was right to choose Arsenal because it is there he will feel at home... the home of hot-headed rubbish-sproutin' sore-losin' French... Wenger & Henry amongst others... people who choose to avoid at all cost that they were not up to the task by simply blamin' everyone & everythin' else...
Wenger cool-headed? my gosh... which little dark hole have you crawled out from recently? look at all his hot-headed comments and reactions day in day out... you are welcome... this is planet Earth year 2006...
and the discussion ends here... *discussion terminated* all further enquires/comments will be ignored... thanks for participatin'...
no attack from arsenal? They demolished the team you ALWAYS struggle to catch up to in seria A, and you can give me that bull**** about how juventus cheated, well so did Milan they weren’t that innocent were they? I do look at the squad. Look at the way he has been rated at arsenal, your not even from England so you probably wouldn’t know. Nothing more than ordinary? Maybe you should part that greasy hair you have covering your eyes lmaoo. Yeh yeh glad in fact, everybody was crying and I don’t blame him, Italians are cheats, I mean look at the world cup final.. look at the way you are attacking the French style of play, when every body knows the Italians are worse. Sore loosing? You was telling me how adeboyor was diving and what not? Rite look at pippi u muppet.. take the following:

Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson once quipped, "Pippo Inzaghi was born in an offside position."

That is all he knows, yeh he is look at carlo lol even if wenger wasn’t atleast he didn’t get caught live on camera. End the discussion whatever admit defeat grease ball.
Old 30-09-2006, 04:46   #80
KingHenry®
BANNED!

Hasan you don’t know bro, check your pms let me explain some personal views. Wow carlo nurtured kaka and then hes ripping him like he doesn’t know what hes doing. Yeh I do agree gourky chose Milan, probably cus of there past, it was hes choice and since he has joined how often has he played as carlos first choice? I don’t disagree on the pirlo part but we can be here all day saying how wenger nurtured henry in to probably the b est forward in the world.

Choke artist? Your talking about that chance he missed against barca in the cl final? What about the chance sheva missed against Liverpool, I mean that is the easiest chance ever, he was a few yards away from goal and he choked, better off he even choked on the penalty lmaoooooo. He didn’t have a problem against them, Italians are cheats, I mean look no further than matrix..

He isn’t no bully tho, henry finished of brazil who in my opinion were probably the best team in the world. And sheva choked aswell against strong oppsition, lol what was s.arabia and Tunisia, even Switzerland, compare these teams to the likes of spain, obviously when he faced tuff competition he lost it, and this is THE SPANISH TEAM that france murdered.

We can go back with team unity and check what happened in the last two games with Milan aswell… I would love to argue with the rest but I have a lot on with university, and I should be getting some assignments out the way, I shall come here from time to time, and keep this debate alive. Also that zeekay dude, who the hell are you? You are dumb? You are retarded? Everybody on mm knows that you cant even talk English you muppet? Lol look at the man u thread you got smashed zeekay whatever your name is stick to supporting Chelsea, u fat headed chav..

also nefermo when i have time i shall debate with you aswell..

no hard feelings y'all
Old 30-09-2006, 06:16   #81
zlatanov

Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lmao@spent a lot of money just for your facts, and I think you need to headbutt berlu on this matter, the following amount is what arsenal payed for the players you have mentioned:
reyes 9mill
persie 3mill
hleb was 7mill and same with rosicky..
I am not gonna even bother ripping apart the rest of your post cause the above tribalfootball type of nonsense shows well how logical and valid the rest of your arguments are.
Wy don't you actually check, before posting something, if it's even any close to the truth or not. Those figures above are lower than Wenger himself would have dreamed to pay for those players, and far below the actual amounts.

P.S. glad to see your new identity is finally in the open, although I still remember all those "stories" around your first avatar ... geez, you know what you remind me of - a flipping coin

Last edited by zlatanov; 30-09-2006 at 07:23.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 07:33   #82
KingHenry®
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I am not gonna even bother ripping apart the rest of your post cause the above tribalfootball type of nonsense shows well how logical and valid the rest of your arguments are.
Wy don't you actually check, before posting something, if it's even any close to the truth or not. Those figures above are lower than Wenger himself would have dreamed to pay for those players, and far below the actual amounts.

P.S. glad to see your new identity is finally in the open, although I still remember all those "stories" around your first avatar ... geez, you know what you remind me of - a flipping coin
i dont see the following as tribal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Antonio_Reyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksander_Hleb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_van_Persie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom%C3%...1_Rosick%C3%BD

those are near enough the actual amounts, just stick 2 your pointless accusations which have no foundation or base.. oh my new identity dont you like it? like i said i supported both teams but i have seen the true colours of one of the teams, a dark past you could say.. oh yeh the first avatar, and your still hanging on 2 my **ahem** after that issue.. And you remind me of that zeekay dude, fix up and talk real rather than just acting like an idiot and showing everyone you have issues..

oh by the way i dont mind replying for a 5 min post rather than them essays which take 2 much time off me..
Old 30-09-2006, 07:36   #83
Hasan Rossonero

Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hasan you don’t know bro, check your pms let me explain some personal views. Wow carlo nurtured kaka and then hes ripping him like he doesn’t know what hes doing. Yeh I do agree gourky chose Milan, probably cus of there past, it was hes choice and since he has joined how often has he played as carlos first choice? I don’t disagree on the pirlo part but we can be here all day saying how wenger nurtured henry in to probably the b est forward in the world.

Choke artist? Your talking about that chance he missed against barca in the cl final? What about the chance sheva missed against Liverpool, I mean that is the easiest chance ever, he was a few yards away from goal and he choked, better off he even choked on the penalty lmaoooooo. He didn’t have a problem against them, Italians are cheats, I mean look no further than matrix..

He isn’t no bully tho, henry finished of brazil who in my opinion were probably the best team in the world. And sheva choked aswell against strong oppsition, lol what was s.arabia and Tunisia, even Switzerland, compare these teams to the likes of spain, obviously when he faced tuff competition he lost it, and this is THE SPANISH TEAM that france murdered.

We can go back with team unity and check what happened in the last two games with Milan aswell… I would love to argue with the rest but I have a lot on with university, and I should be getting some assignments out the way, I shall come here from time to time, and keep this debate alive. Also that zeekay dude, who the hell are you? You are dumb? You are retarded? Everybody on mm knows that you cant even talk English you muppet? Lol look at the man u thread you got smashed zeekay whatever your name is stick to supporting Chelsea, u fat headed chav..

also nefermo when i have time i shall debate with you aswell..

no hard feelings y'all
I replied to you on pm.

There are no hard feelings here. I have loved and supported Italy and Milan for almost 20 years now. I think Matrix is a dirty player but in the Final it was Zidane who was firmly in the wrong. Footballers taunt each other all the time and they both admitted it was not racial (i am sure you already know that but you can confirm). Zidane just lost it under the tension and buckled and the French team has been crying since.

Of course every player chokes...I am talking about Henry HAS NEVER done it when it really mattered. Sheva has. Henry has never shone for France really (France-Brazil maybe)...most of the goals scored for the French team have been scored by Trezeguet (Euro2000 Golden Goal but not just...look at the qualifying rounds from various tournaments).

True that at Arsenal sometimes it feels like Henry is carrying the team but it was only this past year in Europe they did well.

Henry is obviously a great player but he is not the second coming. His standing, IMO, is not too different to Lampard's...great in the Prem...not as good in the Champions League and certainly not as good for England!

As for Sheva I was saying he took a very very ordinary Ukraine side to the World Cup and played through injury. He was their only spark of talent, with the exception of maybe Tymoshuk and Voronin. Henry has been serviced by Zidane (possibly the greatest player of the last decade) and yet found it hard to settle. It is because he needs to make runs from the deep and also needs to have a team built around his pace (IMO). But great players should adapt anywhere, in any formation right? If Sheva is finding that hard in the Prem and continues to do so...I will revise my judgement on him and bring it down a few notches. But remember he went to the Prem at almost 30...

Anyway I digress...my point about team unity was when you were talking about Ancelotti not keeping a team together. I was saying there have been instances when it seemed Henry runs the dressing room. To manage egos is not an easy thing. Carlo is very popular amongst the players. Right now we have a media campaign against us because a lot of people are downright miffed that we are in the Champions League and maybe even in Serie A. That is why you will see exaggeration in the press.

I never take anything said in a football forum to heart. You have every right to hold your opinion and I have every right to hold mine.

Good luck with the uni work

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 30-09-2006 at 07:39.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 08:10   #84
Hasan Rossonero

Quote:
Face It half you team has past it, and the other half wants to leave, berlu better get out the rest of hes blood money.
Come on man...this is a tough position you are trying to defend.

If anything everyone wants to leave Arsenal...

Vieira left and when he did a lot of players -- including Henry -- always said how much the club missed him (heck they say it to this day).

Reyes talked about how much he pined for a return to Spain (he is doing well there now too).

Ashley Cole anyone?

Henry walked around with a hard on for Barca all year but after he insulted them in the press he thought...oh man, wait I can't go there now. To save face he stayed.

We have had one 30-year-old who wanted to leave and we made a massive profit on him. Of course you can say half the team wants to leave and I can say no they don't. We can only look at what has happened and what will happen to be sure of that right? Since no one can tell the future we can look at the past. It seems in the recent past, Arsenal are a SELLING club more than a BUYING club.

The problem is Arsenal cannot compete financially with a lot of teams and run the risk of becoming like Ajax -- produce good talent and then watch them disappear.

They have severe debts and no benefactor like Abramovich to pull them out. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...al/5362764.stm

With new UEFA ruling set to come in place they may find it hard to even buy players, when they are so deep in the red.

I also blame the structure of the Prem. Everyone basically waits for Chelsea to make a move first. Then if they don't get their man they move in. Remember what Wenger said about Shaun Wright Phillips? "We are in a market where Chelsea make a move first and then everyone else moves."

Chelsea have such a strong squad that they look like they are going to win the Prem again this year.

It is a shame because when Arsenal play at their best they are amazing to watch. Wengerball is very pleasing to the eye.

My 2 cents.
Old 30-09-2006, 08:10   #85
zlatanov

Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i dont see the following as tribal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Antonio_Reyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksander_Hleb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_van_Persie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom%C3%...1_Rosick%C3%BD

those are near enough the actual amounts, just stick 2 your pointless accusations which have no foundation or base.. oh my new identity dont you like it? like i said i supported both teams but i have seen the true colours of one of the teams, a dark past you could say.. oh yeh the first avatar, and your still hanging on 2 my **ahem** after that issue.. And you remind me of that zeekay dude, fix up and talk real rather than just acting like an idiot and showing everyone you have issues..

oh by the way i dont mind replying for a 5 min post rather than them essays which take 2 much time off me..
No I am not hanging on you after that issue and this argument has nothing to do with it ... but I couldn't help it but remember it when you changed your avatar to the Arsenal Emblem once this discussion started ... what's next - a Barca emblem, a Juve one maybe if we start discussing Lippi vs Carlo????

As for the links above, except for van Persie, they only prove what I have been saying all along. I say "except for van Persie" with a grain of salt cause I am pretty sure that Arsenal paid soemwhere between 10 and 15 mil for him ... and that 3 mil BP - a rumoured transfer fee as wikipedia reports it - is way too low for a player who was all the vogue in Holland at the time of the transfer ...

For Reyes - I am sure that Arsenal paid at least 20 mil since he and Robben were the most sought after players in those days and changed clubs for very similar amounts, plus Real and other clubs were after him as well back then and that raised his price.
Actually, wikipedia says that his transfer fee could go as high as 17 mil BP i.e. ~25 mil euros and he performed quite well for them.

For Rosicky, according to the link you provided, they paid 6.8 mil BP which is 10+ mil euros - my words exactly.

For Hleb - I am sure they paid at least 10 mil euros and your link says that sum could go up to 10 mil BP i.e. 15 mil euros ... something that is in complete synch with my words.

I am not sure how reliable wikipedia is when it comes to football matters cause those things that you read are written by fans like you and me, but even if you wanna stick with it, that's fine with me.

And just for the record, those sums paid by Milan are in EUROS not in BPs, so if you put together the big transfers of teh two clubs over the past 4 years or so, you will get very, very similar numbers.
Before accusing/bashing Carlo under the influence of emotions just to make your point heard, do some simple math, put those figures together and you will see that your theory that Carlo had all the goods in the world, while Wenger was just a poor guy who could barely survive, is nothing but a wishful theory.
I would agree that Silvio gave Sacchi and Capello everything the ever needed, and then some, but with carlo it's been very very different since a little before or a little after Carlo's arrival, Silvio had to pay 100+ mil out of his pocket to save Milan from bankruptcy and then he told the club officials to survive on their own like other clubs do, like Arsenal does ... and Milan has been doing this for the past 4+ years, with carlo at the helm.

Let's stop the heated arguments and make peace
Old 30-09-2006, 08:33   #86
Kui

Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Sorry to rain on your parade Supreme, but wikipedia though a nice source of info, is not at all a dependable resource. I would have believed the source more if it came out of tribal footbal. Also I like it how you nit-pick only the parts of info that suit your case but leave out the 90% that would disprove you most definitely. Now I dont disagree with your stance, but a bit more intellectual honesty would help in your argument.
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 09:05   #87
midori

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i said i supported both teams but i have seen the true colours of one of the teams, a dark past you could say....
So what you really mean is you're jumping on one bandwagon and leaping off another.
Old 30-09-2006, 12:54   #88
KingHenry®
BANNED!

Midoro go back to sleep..

hasan some good points bro, i just dont like the chairman dein always seemed like a muppet to me

all he cares about is hes wage, i think the debt is not that bad, cuz the revenue just keeps gettin bigger and bigger especially with the new stadium

even tho wenger does not like the idea of foreign investors, i dont think its such a bad idea, unless someone with a goodheart for the team purchases it

what the hell what about that guy who runs mis? i heard he supports arsenal
Old 30-09-2006, 12:59   #89
Hasan Rossonero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHenry®
Midoro go back to sleep..

hasan some good points bro, i just dont like the chairman dein always seemed like a muppet to me

all he cares about is hes wage, i think the debt is not that bad, cuz the revenue just keeps gettin bigger and bigger especially with the new stadium

even tho wenger does not like the idea of foreign investors, i dont think its such a bad idea, unless someone with a goodheart for the team purchases it

what the hell what about that guy who runs mis? i heard he supports arsenal
That's true...Arsenal's revenue is in the top 5. Also, TV rights in England, Italy and Spain are very lucrative.

I don't have a problem with foreign investment in the prem...but I worry that they may erode the culture. Like Glazer bringing 300 million pounds of debt...that's a lot man.

MSI...Joorbachian's company? I actually don't know who he supports. But he is interested in West Ham?
Old 04-10-2006, 11:51   #90
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHenry®
Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson once quipped, "Pippo Inzaghi was born in an offside position."

So what?? Its just that old Ferrgie , who just chews gum and can't do anything whe he comes up against the Itlians in the Champions League. The end result (mostly) embaracing Man Utd defeat to the hands of Italians .
Anyway u should listen to he Greater ppl who talked abt our Supper Pippo, e.g Johan Cryuff , as he said, "Look very simple he (pippo) can't play football but he is always present at the rite position at the rite time and that the best thing abt him "

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 04-10-2006 at 11:53.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote