Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

Old 21-11-2010, 17:53   #61
Ryo

Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrul View Post
Originally Posted by Suneet
Nonsense claims like? False accusations like? Please elaborate. I have been through the dark ages, please dont play that card, Inter was on a winning roll and now that looks like its going to end when it was easier to just keep things going:

Are you telling me playing Pandev on the right is correct?
Are you telling me you didnt see Chivu, Maicon and Sneijder are happy and supermotivated playing for him?
Are you telling me playing Cordoba as attacking RB is correct?
Are you telling me consistantly playing Chivu at LB inspite of crap performances is correct?
Are you telling me constantly blaming everything else like luck for poor performances is correct?
Are you telling me playing Cuchu as a Xabi Alonso correct?
Are you telling me our defence is quick enough to play a high defensive line?
Are you telling me that all of our players under-performing(except Eto'o) is normal?
Are you telling me that not preparing a plan against Bale is ok?
Twice?
Are you telling me that with Kuyt/Sculli we somehow would have been a better team?
Are you telling me the last time we won more than a goal in hand was in September is perfectly fine?
Are you telling me its ok to draw Lecce/Brescia and not just draw but be poor?
Are you telling me we were unbeaten at the San Siro for such a long time and now its over, is ok?
Are you telling me that 11 vs 10 of Milan's crap cant be broken down for 30mins?
Are you telling me Rafa knows exactly which subs to make to change the game, Cuchu or Santon or Cou, or does Branca make them?
Are you telling me Rafa has a plan B, because by now it should be in motion, surely?
Are you telling me we are giving Milito the same space and passes to score goals?
Are you telling me that Rafa is right to change the tactics even when he never got the players he wanted?
Are you telling me its prudent to change something that was like a winning machine, just for the heck of it?
Are you telling me that Rafa can blame the management's poor transfer summer for every result?
Are you telling me that we will sign 2-3 WC players in Jan and things will be fine?

Phew... thats all I could think of. Nyall and the rest of the Rafa defenders, get this straight. NO INTERISTA would like to change their coach in the middle of the season, we have been through the dark ages and we know what impact it can have and its not positive. Nobody with Inter's interest at heart will want to, until, they feel its absolutely necessary. The next few games will tell us if he can save a ship that has just started to sink a little bit, thats when a coach's job is the most difficult. If he can, then he would have bought time and will surely change our view, after all, all we want is to see an Inter thats winning and with the squad at hand, we should be able to. If he cant, then Inter need to go back to the past and do all the things that they were doing that made us win. If that means Rafa goes, then so be it. If that means he forgets his ego and changes back to Mou/Mancini's formation, then so be it. Things have to change, they cant remain the same for long.

Thank you for taking time to read this post.
What I would really like to see, would be Benitez to manage to keep his job by qualifying in the CL, then messing up badly in Serie A.

Why you ask? Because then we'll still see him here in the second half of the season of course! And theres no way in hell that he'll win the CL, absolutely none.

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 03:39   #62
Ryo

Ryo is on a distinguished road
Speaking of which.... shouldn't someone be starting the Auxerre thread now?
We've only got a day and a half to go...

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 12:45   #63
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I didnt start it hoping mzk would...
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 13:14   #64
fLame

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
lol just to show you how quick fans become pissy and ridiculous:
from the inter forum, but i've seen this countless times on milanmania

This team ****ing sucks. The players, coaches and Moratti himself should be ashamed. Eto'o and Lucio have been the only positives, this game included. If Moratti doesn't gut this squad in the summer I'm gonna be pissed. Time to start over...
Old 22-11-2010, 13:44   #65
fLame

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
lol, sorry guys but I just couldn't resist -

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...l=1#post633524
Old 22-11-2010, 14:26   #66
ganjarb

Fave Players: Rijkaard
ganjarb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
lol, sorry guys but I just couldn't resist -

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...l=1#post633524
Old 23-11-2010, 03:44   #67
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
lol just to show you how quick fans become pissy and ridiculous:
from the inter forum, but i've seen this countless times on milanmania

This team ****ing sucks. The players, coaches and Moratti himself should be ashamed. Eto'o and Lucio have been the only positives, this game included. If Moratti doesn't gut this squad in the summer I'm gonna be pissed. Time to start over...
to "gut" the squad would be a massive mistake. Inter need rejuvenation, but this should be done gradually, with a coach they are confident with and has a plan for what he wants.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote