Josh-Sheva

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
New brazilians yay!!!!

More Kakas.... this could be good
Old 15-08-2006, 05:59   #17
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Marcelo seems like a perfect replacement for Serginho then. A player who can play left wing and left back. If we managed to get Pasquale too, then we'd be perfect at left-back for many many years.

Could it also have been that maybe there were other Milan people at the Corinthians match ? Although to be honest, we don't really need someone to scout Tevez as we pretty much know what he's capable of already.

Hopefully we can get Marcelo, sounds like a good investment.
Old 15-08-2006, 06:39   #18
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Thanks for this news Brasileiro and Nirvana. Also thanks for the link with goals, it was fairly interesting to look at.

Can't say I know much of either of the players, but Marcelo is the one I've looked into a little. I'm not sure what to make of him yet, as I've never actually watched him play, but he seems to have potential. If we were to get him, I would expect he'd be our replacement for Serginho. However, before that I'd expect a season or two of him being loaned out before he is settled into our squad, as without European experience and at his age, it would be a lot to ask of him to fit straight into the squad.

I know some Milan officials (or people related to Milan) have gone to Brazil on "holiday". Included in the list is apparently Galliani, who we all know may not hold his position officially, but unofficially is probably still doing his job. Out of this, I am personally hoping for a little Argentine playing in Corinthians, whilst players who may have a potential future at Milan are always welcomed
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 07:03   #19
Nirvana FC

Fave Players: AC Milan
Nirvana FC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Obviously the majority of us will have to bow to your knowledge about these players, but Nirvana, if Marcelo is already the best LB in the world surely he would have played in the World Cup and someone would have bought him already ?

Just a thought
Things here in Brazil take a time to happen. In 1994, Roberto Carlos was the best LB here but he had no chance in WC 94.
I watched about 12 or 13 times Fluminense playing and Marcelo really shone in all of them. He is not only a physical specimen, like Carlos, but has very good skills and can score too.
Nirvana FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 07:09   #20
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Marcelo seems like a perfect replacement for Serginho then. A player who can play left wing and left back. If we managed to get Pasquale too, then we'd be perfect at left-back for many many years.

Could it also have been that maybe there were other Milan people at the Corinthians match ? Although to be honest, we don't really need someone to scout Tevez as we pretty much know what he's capable of already.

Hopefully we can get Marcelo, sounds like a good investment.
Maybe...Coronthians game was saturday, onde day before Cruzeiro x Fluminense. But I didin´t saw any news about Galliani and Kaka father at the game.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 07:24   #21
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Thanks for this news Brasileiro and Nirvana. Also thanks for the link with goals, it was fairly interesting to look at.

Can't say I know much of either of the players, but Marcelo is the one I've looked into a little. I'm not sure what to make of him yet, as I've never actually watched him play, but he seems to have potential. If we were to get him, I would expect he'd be our replacement for Serginho. However, before that I'd expect a season or two of him being loaned out before he is settled into our squad, as without European experience and at his age, it would be a lot to ask of him to fit straight into the squad.
I know some Milan officials (or people related to Milan) have gone to Brazil on "holiday". Included in the list is apparently Galliani, who we all know may not hold his position officially, but unofficially is probably still doing his job. Out of this, I am personally hoping for a little Argentine playing in Corinthians, whilst players who may have a potential future at Milan are always welcomed
Looking for some Marcelo video, I just found some notes that not only CSKA, but also Hamburgo and some Agents try purchase the kid. But, Marcelo said that wants to finish Brazilian Champ. to gain more experience, and make a case for Brazil NT. Thats was before Dunga called Marcelo...BTW Marcelo said that wants Italia or Spain.
As Nirvana FC said, Marcelo is a physical specimen( like Carlos) but has very good skills, dribble and can score too. In some games(that one where Marcelo made the head goal) former Fluminense coach put the kid also in Kaka role...
This kid is a mix of Carlos and Serginho(even more skilled than Serginho), and IMO working w/ Tassoti will only improve his defence.
Old 15-08-2006, 08:49   #22
Rick

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Thanks Brasileiro for all the great info! Hopefully Milan can work something out to bring these guys into the fold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
I am personally hoping for a little Argentine playing in Corinthians, whilst players who may have a potential future at Milan are always welcomed
I like the way you think 83. Of course, I tend to be greedy about such things and wouldn't mind at all getting two Argentines playing in Corinthians. But I would settle for just the little one.
Old 15-08-2006, 13:13   #23
Josh-Sheva

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
The little one?

You mean the good one
Old 15-08-2006, 13:21   #24
Rick

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Believe me, they're both good ones.
Old 15-08-2006, 13:28   #25
GilAttack [11]

Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Well, Emerson Leao is Corinthians' new coach and he hates argentinean players, something that could accelerate Tevez/Mascherano/Sebá departure from Timao. All this sounds too good to be true, with part of Milan's management being in Brasil and Corinthians hiring Leao.
Hopefully our guys come back to Italy with Tevez and Mascherano with them...
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 15:56   #26
GilAttack [11]

Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Looks like Marcelo (someone said he could be the best LB in some years) is moving to CKSA Moscow.

Last edited by GilAttack [11]; 29-08-2006 at 16:00.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 20:11   #27
guerrilla

guerrilla is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAttack [11]
Looks like Marcelo (someone said he could be the best LB in some years) is moving to CKSA Moscow.

ohhhhhh, no!!
plz give the source.
guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 07:52   #28
guerrilla

guerrilla is on a distinguished road
from what i just read about this transfer, Fluminense didn't reach agreement with CSKA.
But Juventus was said to possibly buy Marcelo in winter transfer......
guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 16:13   #29
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAttack [11]

You´re right. CSKA almost purchase Marcelo...almost
Some guys here a mad at Milan directors, just hear the Marcelo to CSKA saga, and you guys will se how stupids are some(majority) brazilians "Cartolas"...
CSKA was trying to purchase Marcelo some months ago, but the kid said that don´t wants to move from fluminense this year(to gain experience, Seleçăo calls, and wants to go to Sapin or Italy), but the team manangers are deseperate to sell the kid.
Fluminense directors had also made a meeting with Marcelo, coercing the kid to accept the proposal, therefore Fluminese wages are delayed(players 20 days; normal employees 2 months), and they said to the kid, that if it did not accept the proposal, all in the club would be with mad of it.
It´s unbelievble!!!! This fact was divulged by O GLOBO(newspaper), and left the Fluminese suporters furious...with the spreading of this meeting to the press, Fluminense directors had asked for police reinforcement to the club...it´s unbelievble, coercing a 18 kid(that besides the age, is the big Fluminense idol today, together w/ Arouca) with arguments so cowards as these, it is a crime

Last edited by Brasileiro; 02-09-2006 at 16:16.
Old 04-09-2006, 19:30   #30
Brasileiro

Marcelo will play as starter for Brazil against Wales tomorrow(sptember 5), in England...It´s a good chance to you guys see the kid playing
But, remeber that is 18 yers old kid playing his first game for Brazil NT...so, don´t be unfair if the kid not oto shine...